How to change english numeric to arabic numerics?

I changed the language already, I can type arabic in MS word 2007, but arabic
numerics is not coming, If MS word 2003 it was very easy to settle.

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Save Changes? #2

Tracking Changes

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...

changes made but how do I revert !
When I deleted messages they used to dissapear straight away. Now when I delete a message it has a strike through line but the message remains, although it dissapears after I close outlook. I should also add that I use SPAM Inspector but I think this is an Outlook problem caused by some changes. the moral here is change one thing at a time ! Any ideas from anyone. email address required remove to be removed ! Kind regards Nigel Are you using an IMAP account? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.co...

Can't Send After Changing From/Reply-To
Greetings! I am using Outlook 2003 and Exchange server 2003 to try to send a message From public folder with the replies going to the same public folder. It utterly fails. I created a public folder under Exchange called ContactASA and gave myself "Send on behalf" priviledges. I then created a new message in Outlook, set the From field to ContactASA, and set the "Have replies sent to..." (reply-to) set to ContactASA. When I send the message to my gmail account I get the following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. S...

How can I Change recurrence settings with OUT updating details????
Hello, I have a recurring appointment that I use to keep daily notes. I set it up for 4:30 and would like to change it to 3:30 -- however, when I actually make the change it clears ALL of my previous entires notes. So I lose about 2 years worth of notes when I make this change. Anyone know how I can make the change without this loss of information? Thanks Shawn Create a new recurring appointment for 3:30 and end the recurrence of the old one. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name ...

Bus. Card changes font when I change print copies / page. I save
Please use this space top fully ask your question. And we need details. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Grateful" <Grateful@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61932EEC-79BB-45DF-87A2-8E5AE4BEC538@microsoft.com... > "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote: > Please use this space top fully ask your question. And we need details. > I modified a design option in business cards. I created it as 1 copy / sheet. I saved it. When I try to print it as 10 / sheet, the font and font color didn't save. I went to styles and formatting...

Change Exchange 2003 Server Name
I am researching if it is possible to change the name of our Exchange 2003 server. I've heard this is possible (perhaps incorrectly) with Service Pack 2, but I can find no documentation of this in the release notes. Not changing out servers -- it will be the same server, and no other changes will be be made, just that we want to change the name of it, say, for example, from EXCHANGESERV to EXCH. Is this possible (with service pack 2 or without)? Thanks. No, it is not possible to change the name of the server. At least not if you want Exchange to still function afterwards. Sorry....