tables design and forms for setting up scheduling/accompl of clean

  • Follow

I am trying to set up tables, and forms for easy use for Maintenance dept.
for the cleaning of areas of the factory. There is a set required schedule
for each location in the plant. some areas are daily some weekly, some twice
a week, etc. When they click on the location( on the Map of the plant form)
I would like it take them to what is scheduled for that location for that day
- they would also need to check off what has been completed for that day.
Not sure on how to set up tables and form. Some fields I need are
locationid, job#, date, freq? , job desc. etc.

I would also like the option for them to check off each individual item that
was scheduled and accomplished for the DAY or us a single - ALL Done check
box to automatcally check off all.  Not sure how to set that up.

Any ideas???

Thanks,
Barb
0
Reply Utf 3/2/2007 2:47:40 PM

Barb, I was wondering the same thing.  I have a list of benefits for an
employee that I want to be checked off and linked to the employee record. How
can I use a subform so that the checkbox creates a record in another table.
Varvara

"babs" wrote:

> I am trying to set up tables, and forms for easy use for Maintenance dept.
> for the cleaning of areas of the factory. There is a set required schedule
> for each location in the plant. some areas are daily some weekly, some twice
> a week, etc. When they click on the location( on the Map of the plant form)
> I would like it take them to what is scheduled for that location for that day
> - they would also need to check off what has been completed for that day.
> Not sure on how to set up tables and form. Some fields I need are
> locationid, job#, date, freq? , job desc. etc.
>
> I would also like the option for them to check off each individual item that
> was scheduled and accomplished for the DAY or us a single - ALL Done check
> box to automatcally check off all.  Not sure how to set that up.
>

> Any ideas???
>
> Thanks,
> Barb
0