tables design and forms for setting up scheduling/accompl of clean

I am trying to set up tables, and forms for easy use for Maintenance dept.
for the cleaning of areas of the factory. There is a set required schedule
for each location in the plant. some areas are daily some weekly, some twice
a week, etc. When they click on the location( on the Map of the plant form)
I would like it take them to what is scheduled for that location for that day
- they would also need to check off what has been completed for that day.
Not sure on how to set up tables and form. Some fields I need are
locationid, job#, date, freq? , job desc. etc.

I would also like the option for them to check off each individual item that
was scheduled and accomplished for the DAY or us a single - ALL Done check
box to automatcally check off all.  Not sure how to set that up.

Any ideas???

Thanks,
Barb

Barb, I was wondering the same thing.  I have a list of benefits for an
employee that I want to be checked off and linked to the employee record. How
can I use a subform so that the checkbox creates a record in another table.
Varvara

"babs" wrote:

> I am trying to set up tables, and forms for easy use for Maintenance dept.
> for the cleaning of areas of the factory. There is a set required schedule
> for each location in the plant. some areas are daily some weekly, some twice
> a week, etc. When they click on the location( on the Map of the plant form)
> I would like it take them to what is scheduled for that location for that day
> - they would also need to check off what has been completed for that day.
> Not sure on how to set up tables and form. Some fields I need are
> locationid, job#, date, freq? , job desc. etc.
>
> I would also like the option for them to check off each individual item that
> was scheduled and accomplished for the DAY or us a single - ALL Done check
> box to automatcally check off all.  Not sure how to set that up.
>

> Any ideas???
>
> Thanks,
> Barb

Data table in chart?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01C69782.28506D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some line chart portraying responses to 20 items. I would like to put a table under each chart the shows the value of not = only the responses that are charted but also the percentage difference = between the two. My problem and the question is that if I use the 'data table' option in = creating the chart the row with the difference is not there. Then if I = try to paste a table under ...

Combobox for Table, From Table
Hi, The online help function tells me I cant make a combobox which finds its entries from a table and stores its entries in the same table. I want users to be able to enter areas where clients live. The combobox needs to fill the Area column in the appropriate table. But I want the combobox to be filled with previous entries from the same column, with the provision that a new entry can be made. The project is expanding thats why I need this. Or do I need to make an extra table with areas that can be filled with a separate command, which is then used as a source for the com...

Money2001 schedule transfers??
I am new to money and so I am working with 2001 to try it out - I have set up some transfers ( set amount each month) from my main bank account to go across to another account - a managed fund. I do not see these in the monthly cash flow reporting - surely this is monet going out of the main bank and should be shown somewhere. Should I use it as a bill ? or as a scheduled investment purchase even though I do not worry about the unit price each month?? I am trying to learn about my finances and wanted a budget / cash flow so I could see where money is going each month and if I am covering t...

Copy data from on table to another ?
I have lost a lot of data in my backend, but it is only data from a few columns, in one tabel, that I have lost. My tabel is called taCustemor, and the columns in that table is called fakFirm, fakAdress. I have use a custemornumber as a primarykey. So now I want to copy only these columns from my backup of the backend to my backend in use. I'm sure that I can do this buy using SQL, but I'm not sure how to make this querie. Can some one out there help me ? You want to use an append query. See Help file for info. In the database where you want the data to be when you're done, ...

pivot table again
i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty others are value how can i split the table into two seperate sections one showing qty and the other showing values (if that makes sense) If your quantities and values are in the same column, you'd need to use a "helper column" that differetiates them (Qty vs Amt) Then you can include that field in the pivot table before tha field containing the quantities and amounts. Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "max power" wrote: > i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty other...

Can binary files be pasted into a MS CRM 3.0 form?
I am researching CRM packages for my company. In going through all the MS literature on Dynamics CRM 3, I cannot find anywhere whether it will let me paste a binary file (say a Word document or an image) into the database. Does anyone know? Thanks, Ed Hi Ed, Have you checked the Attachment functionality? Regards, Niths "Ed Enstrom" wrote: > I am researching CRM packages for my company. In going through all the MS literature on Dynamics CRM 3, I cannot find > anywhere whether it will let me paste a binary file (say a Word document or an image) into the database. > ...

Landscape Table on Portrait Page
Is it possible to create a landscape table on a portrait page, i.e. a page with a normal portrait header and footer? I am aware that one can change the text direction of each cell in the table to simulate a landscape table, but I would like to know if there is not an easier way. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Johann Swart" <JohannSwart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1119FBC3-2001-48C7-B02E-07D85C7F444E@mic...

form size
I have added new fields to the case form. But I cant see the ones at the buttom of the forms. I need a scrollbar. Is it possible? Alper Can Here's the secret trick: Press F11. John or my favorite, ctrl-n -Gary "John Petersson" <john.petersson@1.com> wrote in message news:%23hbpi2KIEHA.3440@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Here's the secret trick: Press F11. > John ...

Where is tables in reports
Is there anyway to get tables into reports? If there is none then is there a work around. The forms I have to make use many block cells. In word tables makes things easy. ...

Ensuring only one commission per product in Access Table
Good afternoon, Please can someone help me. In my Access Database I have a table called tblCommission, with the fields: Commission_ID;Client_account; Product_code; Commission; Exchange (£ or $) I need a method to ensure that each client can have a commission set for every product - but that a client cant have to commission's for one product: eg: I need a method to prevent this: Comm_ID Client_account Product_code Commission Exchange 1 000001 Coke 3 $ 2 000001 Coke ...

How do you create a table with a shaded header in Word 2007 or 201
Hi.. Can anybody tell me, how you create a table, and then shade the first row in it to something like gray, then set the grid lines to gray or something, and maybe set the alignment in it to centered... This is 2007 or 2010, not 2003 in which it was possible to do so. Thanks. Select the first row of the table and then right click with the mouse and select Borders and shading. For the alignment, select and right click and select Cell alignment -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting ba...

Recreating HR tables
I've been having some problems with HR. I've had to create some tables so the program would run. I simply copied the tables from another compagnie where is was saying I had missing tables. I'm wondering if there is a list of Tables for HR and Canadian Payroll or if it were possible to recreate these missing tables another way? I currently have this error as well: Could not find stored procedure 'Compagnie.dbo.hrCompDoesHrCompExist' ...

Table Expert
When a case is resolved, there is a dropdown to select the amount of "Billable Time" for the case. I have searched tables but cannot find where this data is stored. Is there anyone that know the schema where this data is kept? Bryon, When you resolve a case, the resolution screen fields are added into the activity table as a resolution type of activity. The Billable Time value appears in the TimeSpent field. (While building my auditing application, VAST, I've had to become much more of a CRM schema expert that I ever wanted to be - by the way, you can see these reso...

scheduled deposit #2
is there a way to schedule an automatic deposit on the 4th wednesday of every month? Still no. "mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e3101c3fe0f$f85f8540$a601280a@phx.gbl... > is there a way to schedule an automatic deposit on the > 4th wednesday of every month? ...

Set "allow inheritable permissions to propagate..." to folders, subfolders, files with script
Is there a dsacls syntax or vbscript that I can use to enable the "allow inheritable permissions to propagate...etc" setting to all folders, subfolders, files? I have about 500 user home folders and half of them are not set to inherit and the rest are. Instead of manually going into each one, is there a better method? This really has nothing to do with Active Directory Script out using setacl http://setacl.sourceforge.net/ Freeware from SourceForge -- Paul Bergson MVP - Directory Services MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci 2008, 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever)...

Customized Entities for Forms and Views
Dear MS, Is there anyway I can customize the view and have that same view availabe for entire accounts, contacts, leads, etc? i.e. when I create a view in Lead, can I have that same view available for entire lead views such as "My Open Leads", "My Closed Leads", "All Open Leads", "All Closed Leads", "Advance Find Leads", etc? It's too much hustle to create a view for one section and having to go through each section to create a same view for each one. Thanks, Joyce Hi Joyce, Actually you can! Here are some steps: 1. After you mod...

Pivot table subtotals 100% #2
This is what I am aiming for but how can I get 100% in subtotals for first year and the increase %age for the second and subsequent year please 2002 2003 Apples excellent 15 22.72% 16 24.23% good 21 31.82% 25 37.88% poor 30 46.46% 39 60.39% 66 100% 80 122.5% Greens excellent 12 17.65% 37 54.42% good 27 39.70% 51 74.98% poor 29 42.65% 47 69.12% ...

Auto reply with the From field set
Hi, I need to be able to redirect mail sent to a mailbox or group to a second mailbox and have an auto reply sent from the original mailbox. I could create a rule on the first mailbox to redirect the email, auto reply to the original sender and delete the message. However it cannot permanently delete mail so eventually the mailbox will fill up with email. So ideally I need to redirect to the second mailbox but have that mailbox send the reply as the first. Whenever I try to create the rule in Outlook I receive the following message.... One or more of the rules could not be uploaded to the...

Table info
In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which table i can find this information. Great Plains 7.5 Thanks in advance Deepwater, PM00300 holds all the address information for each address ID. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html "Deepwater" <Deepwater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9296B22-2B44-4D64-9E3C-DC5FE4B07028@microsoft.com... > In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which > table i can find this...

Extender tables #2
Hello! We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are there any available SDK's for Extender or maybe any table lists? Thanks, Andi Saldana There are but I think only partners can get them. Please send me a message and I'll send you what I have. "Andi Saldana" wrote: > Hello! > > We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great > Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are > there any avai...

Pivot Table Axis format
Hi. I have a macro that creates a pivot-table and pivot chart. The X-axis is a date. In the raw data, the date is formated as month/day. This is the way I want it on the chart. However, the X-axis formats with month/day/year. How can I force this to display correctly? Thanks, Mike. Do you see a grey little dropdown under the X axis (where you can choose your dates to show)? If yes, then rightclick on it. Select the top option: "Format pivotchart field" then click on the Number button on the next dialog. There are a bunch of date formats that you can choose from. Maybe...

Inserting table to other table
I have a form which consists of a table. I want to insert some selected value into other table when i update and at the same time I want it to save into my own table too... May I know the way please..... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200704/1 I'm having trouble visualizing your situation. Could you provide an example of data? -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ Microsoft Registered Partner http...

How do I calculate on a form?
I need to calculate a % on a form I have bookmarked both fields, but my anwser is always 0%. formula should be = Text9 / Text95 however I am sure I am missing something. Could you help? { = Text9 * 100/Text95 \# "0%" } -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "lostinidaho" <lostinidaho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F681BF4-14EC-4588-84BB-FD437C3999F9@microsoft.com... &g...

table to new table
hi thanks for your time and help i have an access table which is an automatic update so its data is constantly changing but the fields stay the same. i need to be able to transfer the data at the click of a button from the linked table into an access table without deleting the data already stored in the main table. i have tried looking at the transfer spreadsheet but this does not work. thanks for the help hi, Rivers wrote: > i have an access table which is an automatic update so its data is > constantly changing but the fields stay the same. > i need to be able to transfer...

Pivot Table not sorting correctly
In column A I have several of the same names listed more than once spelled exactly the same but when these line are pulled into a pivot table each is displayed seperately. I followed the same exact procedure for this table as I have for the others that I displayed correctly. What causes those lines to be displayed on separate lines? Perhaps some of the entries have space characters at the end, and others don't. Marian wrote: > In column A I have several of the same names listed more than once spelled > exactly the same but when these line are pulled into a pivot table each ...