SETTING UP A RECEIPT FORM

  • Follow

I would like to be able to print receipts on an individual donated basis.
The numbering would have to run consecutively starting at 251.  Can this be
done?  Can a signature be automatically added, do I need the table set up
first?
--
Thanks, Pat
0

I would set up the table first.

Your signature can be a graphic which is imbedded in the report (or receipt).

"Pat" wrote:

> I would like to be able to print receipts on an individual donated basis.
> The numbering would have to run consecutively starting at 251.  Can this be
> done?  Can a signature be automatically added, do I need the table set up
> first?
> --
> Thanks, Pat
0