Northwind 2007 Extended Price in Order Details

Hi

Where does the Extended Price get calculated in the Order Details
form.  The Unit Price gets looked up and the user enters the
Quantity.  But I can't see where the Extended Price gets calculated.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

0
mthornblad

The Order Details subform is based on a query.
The extended price is a calculated field in the query.
The form therefore requires no work to display the query field.

<mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Where does the Extended Price get calculated in the Order Details
> form.  The Unit Price gets looked up and the user enters the
> Quantity.  But I can't see where the Extended Price gets calculated.
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Thanks
> Mark
0
Allen
3/15/2007 6:04:43 AM
On Mar 15, 1:04 am, "Allen Browne" <AllenBro...@SeeSig.Invalid> wrote:
> The Order Details subform is based on a query.
> The extended price is a calculated field in the query.
> The form therefore requires no work to display the query field.

> Tips for Access users -http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
>
> <mthornb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Where does the Extended Price get calculated in the Order Details
> > form.  The Unit Price gets looked up and the user enters the
> > Quantity.  But I can't see where the Extended Price gets calculated.
>
> > Please let me know.
>
> > Thanks
> > Mark

Thanks Allen, I appreciate the fast response... Mark

0
mthornblad

Format only part of a DataLabel in Excel 2007/PowerPoint 2007 char
I am trying to custom format datalabels in a chart, for example if a DataLabel says 12%. I want to change it to say 12% A. This is fine, I have code (I'm actually using C# to develop but I made it into VBA code because I think it is clearer for this forum): ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate Set point = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(6).Points(1) point.DataLabel.Text = point.DataLabel.Text & " A" I saw similar code here too (http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ScientificNotation.html). This setting of the size on a given range of text wit...

Excell 2007 Dates and combining 2 cells
I have created a date in Excel with the format of 03/01/01 in the form of mm/dd/yy Sometimes it will display the date in the cell and sometimes it will display a 5 digit number. Also, even if it displays correctly in a cell when combining 2 cells (1 cell being the word date- and the other cell being the date as 03/01/01in the form of mm/dd/yy The combination will be the date and a six digit number. Example Date-16425. What do I need to do in these situations to that it will display the date correctly in one cell( 03/03/01) and display the date correctly in combined cells (Date- 03/...

Backup/Restore Project 2007
Hello, Have single servers complete backup taken with Backup option from Central administration. Installed new W2K3 server, installed Project server 2007 Trial, trying to do complete restore and encounter errors. What is correct way of restoring Project 2007 server to different computer ? Sam This way of restoring is correct. But usually there are errors related to different level of Service Packs, hotfixes applied to the servers. "Sam" wrote: > Hello, > > Have single servers complete backup taken with Backup option from Central > admini...

How to display thumbnails using Access 2007 VBA on Windows XP
Hello guys, I'm developing an Access app with MS Access 2007 on Windows XP. On the right half screen pane, I need to display thumbnails of all images (.jpg and .tif) I scanned and located in a folder, using VBA code. When clicking on one of them, the same image must be displayed in normal size in the left half pane of the screen so the user is enabled to rotate it if necessary and then save it. The Access help is of no use, it does not explain how to do it. In some Help files, the example code does not even work (there is no picture box in the control list, only Imag...

outlook 2007 undocumented feature: tracked conversations
i am posting this after having scoured the web and microsoft's help resources to no avail looking for an explanation for the following label at the top of my emails in Outlook 2007 (running on XP): "This message is part of a tracked conversation. Click here to find all related messages or to open the original flagged message." My best guess is that this is a (undocumented) feature that informs the user that the message is part of something they have been paying attention to that was flagged earlier. I would like to know if this would still show up if the message flag was chang...

Excel 2007 #3
Please forgive the ignorant question but when I open an Excel 2007 document all I see within the document is a blue screen and not data previously created. Thanks for your help Hi mike Is this with one workbook Mike or with more files? -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ABEFF92-2EB0-44B9-9C07-F9ECAFE7D366@microsoft.com... > Please forgive the ignorant question but when I open an Excel 2007 document > all I see within the document is a blue screen and not data previously > ...

Scrolling Slide show in 2007?
Is there the equivalent of Scrolling Slideshow (PPt 2003) in 2007, and if so where do I find it? You might want to explain what you mean by "scrolling slideshow" Maybe a show that runs automatically and loops?? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Gordon" wrote: > Is there the equivalent of Scrolling Slideshow (PPt 2003) in 2007, and if so > where do I find it? > > . > "John Wilson" <john AT technologytr...

DPM 2007 or 2010 Network Bandwith Statistics?
After using Veritas for years and in the process of switching to DPM one of the first items I have noticed I am unable to find anywhere in DPM that displays the bandwith usage during a backup job. Yes it does show the progress however I would have thought there would be a place to view the current MB/min and when the job is complete I would like to see what the average mb/min was for the entire job. Does this not exist with DPM? I understand you can always fire up resource monitor, etc however I would think this would reside in DPM. Thanks We don't have network utiliza...

Chart Displays in reverse order
Hi I have a chart with 2 axes and several plots of data. I am looking at 5min time intervals and have the data in the sheet from the most current in in row 8 to the oldest data in row 71. My chart however displays all the data in reverse order including the chart labels. If I reverse the lables it does not change the data displaying in reverse. Any thoughts? ok I had to change both axis to reverse... sorry! "John" wrote: > Hi I have a chart with 2 axes and several plots of data. I am looking at > 5min time intervals and have the data in the sheet from t...

Outlook 2007 (Exchange) Auto Login
Super simple need: I'd like something to fill in the password prompt that I get everytime I try to log into my Exchange account when Outlook 2007 launches. I figure I could write a window sniffer, but does something out there already exist? Is there a reason that Outlook is not set up to use NT authentication and prompts you for a password? Is this your own email account or is it shared? Or are you logging onto the network using a generic NT profile and you have an email account with a different profile? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ ...

Need vendor for Purchase Order of RMS?
I am needing to locate a vendor that we can purchase RMS and/or PC Charge Software on a purchase order system. The vendor we been using for 4 years still on a prep paid option. They don't do on account. We are getting to big for check request for everytime we want to add licenses or a new location. We have spend over $50,000 in the past 6 months. We are looking to double in size within the next few years. These check request are really pushing my time line back on being able to get a new retail location open on time. Who are you using for your RMS needs? Do they have terms l...

Access 2007 runtime problem
Hi, I am posting this on behalf of a colleague. I have a feeling this is something to do with references, but would appreciate any pointers. After loading Access 2007 Runtime program and using it successfully to test someone else's 2007 test database I then ran Access 2003 to check for compatibility, and there appeared to be no problem. However, now running the 2007 Runtinme version again gives me an error message similar to "On click........... cannot be used in this expression" when selecting the menu buttons in the test database. A colleague has had the same problem. We ...

creating shared calendar in outlook 2007
Hi, I would like to create a shared calendar (diary, bookings) for the corporate, the thing is, when I go to organization and default folders, I'm able to create but when I go to OWA or Outlook 2K7 can't seem the folder (either rss and others, only the main mailboxs), also I cannot see public folder , only mailbox in bot owa and outlook 2k7. What is the best method to create a shared calendar? Sorry, I'm completely newbie regarding ex2k7 On 4 Mar 2007 03:50:49 -0800, "k0D" <camocas@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I would like to create a shared calendar (di...

Permission in Exchange 2007
Hi, How do we give permission to an exchange 2007 server to an account from a different forest with trust between them. I have 2 forests with Exchange 2003 and 2007 serves in them. I want to give permission to the 2003 account to the 2k7 server In 2003 server we see the properties on the Server node and from the security tab we can select the users from the trusted domain. But when I try to open the delegate wizard from the 2k7 server it does not show the users from the trusted domain Thansk Ravi ...

office 2007 products configuring on open with windows 7
I have office 2007 home and student and outlook 2007 installed on new computer with windows 7 64 bit. Two problems are occuring. One is the windows installer attempting to reconfigure every time I open any of the office 2007 apps. If I open them with administrator it does not happen. The other is outlook 2007 turns off and on when it is opening. By that I mean the address bar turns on and off in constant 1-2 second intervals which interrupts any function that is occuring such as typing a message or downloading messages. Also if I have another office 2007 app open such as word ...

Sort order on my styles is messed up ...
For some strange reason when I create a new paragraph style in Word 2007 my Header 1 and Header 2 styles are found in the style list after Normal. For example, if I create a new style called XXX and decide to base it upon Header 1, then when selecting Header 1 I see Header 3, Header 4 and Header 5 in the correct alphabetc order, but I have to scroll down below Normal to see Header 1 and Header 2. Suggestions? Thanks Robin In styles pane options, change the sort order to alphabetical. Pam Robin wrote: >For some strange reason when I create a new paragraph style in W...

MM 2007..Bank Acct Trans. won't post in Budgets
I switched from Basic Budgets to Advanced Budgets in 2007 and my income from my bank account transaction file won't post in budgets. It says I have no income this month, but the transaction is correctly catagorized and in my account register. Thanks for your help! On Feb 12, 2:38 pm, smith_cy...@yahoo.com wrote: > I switched from Basic Budgets to Advanced Budgets in 2007 and my > income from my bank account transaction file won't post in budgets. > It says I have no income this month, but the transaction is correctly > catagorized and in my account register. Thanks for ...

Office 2007
Every time I start Office Word 2007 it starts to re - configure. I have tried to repair Office to no avail. -- winchester2120 ...

Installation of Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2007 on Windows 7
When I start up Word, Office tries to configure itself, then I get the message "Microsoft Office Word has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application." I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2007 various times. It sometimes works for a while, then I get the message as described above. At one point, it would work with any Administrator account but not a Standard account. Operating System: Windows 7 Pro Please help. Thanks. The next time an Office component wants to re-install itself, let the process complete. Then, ...

Word 2007
I have created several tables in a Word document. I would like to know if there is a way to copy the table formatting from one table to the next while still mainiting the information that is currently in the table. Well, one way you could do this would be to:- - click in the Table - TableTools - Design contextual tab - Table Styles group - choose a Style in here and then apply the same Style to the other Tables that you have. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Sammy" wrote: > I have created several tables in a Word d...

Repeat date in query
I created a db in 2003 and all was working well, that is until we upgraded to 2007. The db contains three (3) forms and one (1) report. The first form, “Data Input”, is used to add records, by batches, to a query. Once this task has been completed, end users open the second form, “Tracking” and input their completion date. I have it set up so when this form is closed, form three, “Print Que” opens with two options, either Print or Cancel. When print is clicked a MsgBox appears and asks for the number of copies. This will then print the report, “Routing Log.” My problem is now th...

can't remove Publisher 2007 Trial
Help- I installed the publisher trial in the spring, and have tried to uninstall it many times. It simply won't "remove" from the program list...and apparently it is huge (389M) and it appears it opens up every day...at least it shows that it is used more frequently than any program I have except that I haven't used it since the spring. How can I rid myself of this damn thing? Uninstall it within the Control Panel. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "rightbrain" <rightbrain@dis...

send email as message problem (Pub 2007 and Outlook 2007)
Hi, I have both Publisher 2007 and Outlook 2007 installed (as my default email program.) Despite this I am only getting the 'send as attachment' email option. What might be the problem? Thanks, Elizabeth Multiple-page publications must be sent as an attachment. The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884425/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Elizabeth" <Elizabeth@discussions.microsof...

Publisher 2007 does not recognize printer
When attempting to print any document, page & etc from Publisher 2007 the pop up window "To print or preview a publication, at least one printer must be installed on the system" appears. The printer is installed and prints with all other programs installed on the computer including a test print. I have met with negative results with anything I have tried. There have been similar problems with Publisher 2007. What model printer do you have? There is an article here that was posted by Mark Clifton sometime back, it might be the solution you are hoping for. It is the art...

Excel 97 and 2007 on same computer
How can I *re-set* Windows XP SP2 to open all of my Excel files (.xls.xlt.csv) in Excel 97 when double-clicking? I also have Office 2007 installed inorder to sample the program, but not to use as my primary office application at this time. Thanks. -Dennis -- Dennis Kessler http://www.denniskessler.com/acupuncture You have to re-register the particular Excel version you want to open excel files with http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214388/en-us -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dk_" <nobody@spamless.com> wrote in message news:R%LSj.2715$NZ7.901@newsfe10.ams2... >...