Northwind 2007 Extended Price in Order Details

  • Follow

Hi

Where does the Extended Price get calculated in the Order Details
form.  The Unit Price gets looked up and the user enters the
Quantity.  But I can't see where the Extended Price gets calculated.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

0
Reply mthornblad 3/15/2007 5:35:00 AM

The Order Details subform is based on a query.
The extended price is a calculated field in the query.
The form therefore requires no work to display the query field.

On Mar 15, 1:04 am, "Allen Browne" <AllenBro...@SeeSig.Invalid> wrote:
> The Order Details subform is based on a query.
> The extended price is a calculated field in the query.
> The form therefore requires no work to display the query field.

> Tips for Access users -http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
>
> <mthornb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Where does the Extended Price get calculated in the Order Details
> > form.  The Unit Price gets looked up and the user enters the
> > Quantity.  But I can't see where the Extended Price gets calculated.
>
> > Please let me know.
>
> > Thanks
> > Mark

Thanks Allen, I appreciate the fast response... Mark

0
Reply mthornblad 3/15/2007 6:30:42 AM

(page loaded in 0.075 seconds)

Reply: