Form Wizard Unable to create form

  • Follow

After navigating through create form wizard I get message saying wizard
unable to create form.

Can anyone help me with this .

I am using Vista Home Premium and Office 2003 Profesional.
0
Reply Utf 2/25/2008 5:46:01 PM

What EXACTLY does the error message say? How many fields are in the form's
Record Source? The usual message is that Access can't create a form because
there are too many fields, which means just that. The forms wizard is
intended to help the casual user create a simple form. Complicated form with
bunches and bunches of fields doesn't fall under this heading. These forms
have to be created using the Form Design View.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

Reply Linq 2/25/2008 10:38:25 PM

(page loaded in 0.114 seconds)

Reply: