Custom menu items "greyed out" - disabled

  • Follow

I have a custom menu bar that I have been using for some time.  I added the
icons for sort ascending and sort descending on the bar and they worked
whenever I wanted to sort a datasheet.  Recently, I noticed that they are
disabled, and nothing I do seems to reactivate them.  Anyone have any ideas
why this happened and how to fix?

TIA
Damon

0
Reply Damon 8/3/2007 9:06:25 PM

I answered my own question.  It seems that if your parent form with a
datasheet subform is popup, then the sort functions are disabled (on a
custom menu) - not sure why, but that is the case.  So now I have to make
sure the calling form is made invisible when it calls the form with the
datasheet.  Oh well....

Damon

"Damon Heron" <damon_327@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a custom menu bar that I have been using for some time.  I added the
>icons for sort ascending and sort descending on the bar and they worked
>whenever I wanted to sort a datasheet.  Recently, I noticed that they are
>disabled, and nothing I do seems to reactivate them.  Anyone have any ideas
>why this happened and how to fix?
>
> TIA
> Damon

0