Can Shrink in sub-report

  • Follow

Access 2007/Win 7 Ultimate 64.
I have a report with 2 sub-reports, where one of those sub-reports has
another sub-report within it.
I cannot get that 3rd level sub-report to shrink when there is nothing in it.
I have both Can Grow and Can Shrink set to yes on every control, and in
Detail section. No controls are touching each other or the edges.
Any ideas for me?
BTW finding Help really elusive on the Can Shrink property. Not nice.
Thanks!
Ron
0
Reply Utf 2/4/2010 4:05:01 PM

Ron,

My experience with sub reports, in any version of Access is that they shrink
only to the size specified on the property sheet.  To get them to almost
nothing you have to size them to almost nothing in the form designview. I
hope that makes sense.

God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

"Ron Carr" <RonCarr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Access 2007/Win 7 Ultimate 64.
> I have a report with 2 sub-reports, where one of those sub-reports has
> another sub-report within it.
> I cannot get that 3rd level sub-report to shrink when there is nothing in
> it.
> I have both Can Grow and Can Shrink set to yes on every control, and in
> Detail section. No controls are touching each other or the edges.
> Any ideas for me?
> BTW finding Help really elusive on the Can Shrink property. Not nice.
> Thanks!
> Ron

0
Reply Mark 2/8/2010 7:46:40 PM