Calendar-control in Access 2010

Is it correct that at last the calendar-controll is yet avalable again in
Access 2010? (a few days ago it was desappeared)?
 Luciano
--
Luc Ringoir
Belgium

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

Spin control
Hi, I want to have a control on a dialog which allow the user to increment/decrement a time, e.g 07:11:23. I'm not sure how to do this. Should I use an edit control with a spinner button? If so how do i get 24 hour time in the edit control? Thanks Macca This is usually tricky. There are a couple approaches. One is to create a custom-derived CWnd control which allows the user to select the field to be incremented, and the spin control advances the highlighted field. The last time I needed to do this, I cheated. I used three borderless edit controls and two static controls. I careful...

Access 2003 Query VBA error under Vista
Any help would be sincerely appreciated, I have an Access 2003 MDB that works fine under fully patched WinXP system. However the same 2003 MDB is throwing an error under an up to date Vista Business OS. I have a UDF written in VBA that displays some data on the main form. On the Vista PC I receive a Run Time Error ... "Function is not available in expressions in query expression 'Left([ccnContainerType], 2)'" Does anyone have any idea as to why Vista is doing this? Thanks in advance Matt Matt Slattery wrote: > >Any help would be sincerely appreciated, > >...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

ACCESS 2003 SP1
I have installed office 2003 service pack 1 and now a form whit a subform linked to a combo in master form il showed with non data. If i reinstall office 2003 work fine, but when i installa sp1 the problem come back again. Help me please Giancarlo Hi Giancarlo, Thanks for your post. From your descriptions, I understood that you form fail to display any data from an combo in the linked from. Correct me if I was wrong. This issue seems strange. I am afraid I need more detailed information to make further reserach. Would you please generate a sampel mdb file, containing that two f...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Domain Controller Firewall set to Public
Hi list, We had an incident yesterday where both of our domain controllers were rebooted at the same time, when the domain controllers came back online both had set their firewall into public mode. So we were unable to ping or RDP the servers. Looking on the web I found some information stating that a domain computer would only switch to the domain firewall profile if it could "see" a domain controller. So with this in mind is there a way to force the firewall always to load in either domain, network or private mode so that this situation of the DC cutting itself off ...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Registering programs in access
Good morning, I was using access 2000. I am now using access 2003. In 2000 I could register different programs for the system. How do I do this in 2003?? I cannot find out how to see the programs that are registered?? Thank you. Brad What do you mean by "register different programs for the system" using Access? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Dr. Brad" <rbthomas@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:uqtCf.4540$2O6.4101@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com... > Good morning, > > I was using acce...

How to add command bar button when DB opens in Access 2007 runtime
Have searched around but not found an explicit code example of how to do this in code in Access 2007 ... I have very simple Access app that I package and distribute using Access 2007 runtime. I need to display the command bar button for "Filter By Selection" when a form opens. Is this possible with runtime? If so, could someone provide a code snippet I could use to display the button? Have not had much success using VB Help or MSDN. -- Thanks, FlyGuy OK, I now have this figured out. This helped a lot ... http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb1...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

Control Overlapping...
Hello, I am developing a propertysheet with some propertypages on it. In one page I have a Static text control which covers the whole portion of the Page. Also I want to put Two combo Boxes on that page. when I put the combo box and run my application, I could not see the combo box. How do I bring the combo box up (similar to Bring to front/Send to Back command in VB 6.0 !) Thanks in Advance!! Please send me the solution quickly. Thanks, Bhushan If you're using the resource editor you can use the Layout menu. I think the specific command is the same as in the VB editor. Othe...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Outlook Web Access outside of office
I have a user that is not able to access OWA outside the office. The site attempts to load, but she never receives any login boxes. I have verified that she is typing the URL correctly, and she is the only one that is having this issue. Any thoughts? Thanks Checked her IE settings and the firewall on het machine? If this is not it, continue in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange; not Outlook -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Flynchips&q...

Excel Like Headers in List Control
Hi, I would like to know as to how to implement Excel Style headers for a List control. By that I mean Headers for Rows and columns as they are in Excel spreadsheet. I am a newbie...plz help me. Thanks In Advance On 5 Aug 2006 06:29:13 -0700, "nightcrawler" <pranavdes@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I would like to know as to how to implement Excel Style headers for a >List control. By that I mean Headers for Rows and columns as they are >in Excel spreadsheet. I am a newbie...plz help me. What you need is a grid control. Check out codeproject.com for some free on...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

how to control the gray line on the border?
I copied and pasted data from web and the gray lines disappears at the cells I pasted on. The gray lines like the borders but can't be controlled by applying the styles in "Borders". How can I make them reappear? Also, how can I apply borders setting on multiple cells. If I highlight multiple cells and apply a bottom line, all it does is apply it at teh last row instead of all the rows highlighted. Thanks for the help, liu On Aug 15, 1:48=A0pm, cpliu <spamfree...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I copied and pasted data from web and the gray lines disappears at the > cells I p...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

reset access menu back to original view
I just made small prog. in startup i removed the default menu, now i can access the menu any more. how to rest the menu back to original? any help plz? -- *new access developer* Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200711/1 Try holding down the shift key while you're opening the database. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "fathi_abuayyash via AccessMonster.com" <u38929@uwe> wrote in message news:7b8367d71bcfb@uwe... >I just made small prog. i...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...