And how to print pdf-document from Access via VBA?

hi

I also would like to print my document from access to paper and to pdf-
document but is it possible via VBA?

hanski
0
hanski

Take a look at

http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000029
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

"hanski" wrote:

> hi
>
> I also would like to print my document from access to paper and to pdf-
> document but is it possible via VBA?
>
> hanski
> .

Have a look at:

http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"hanski" <lappalainen.hannu@luukku.com> wrote in message
> hi
>
> I also would like to print my document from access to paper and to pdf-
> document but is it possible via VBA?
>
> hanski

-1
Arvin

Using 2003 runtime, Access 2007 installed...
Hi Dumb-ish question:- Is it possible to run an Access ADE under the 2003 runtime, if Office 2007 is already installed on the PC? All help gratefully received. TIA Steve "CyberDwarf" <sdi@lineone.net> wrote: >Is it possible to run an Access ADE under the 2003 runtime, if Office 2007 >is already installed on the PC? Yes. This assumes that the version of Office 2007 does not contain Access 2007. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, ...

printing copies

Using VBA to select Items in multiselect Listbox
How can you programatically select items in a multiselect list box based on their lables? Certain groups of items in my multiselect listbox will be frequently selected together. I want to have check boxes elsewhere on the form that a user can click that will cause a group of items to be selected in the list box. The list box itself is used to make an sql statement. Thanks. Marcie "bymarce" <bymarce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF7548C3-FBE9-498B-9455-6EE50A8F2E17@microsoft.com... > How can you programatically select items in a mult...

Ghosted print and print preview

Access Database Memo field to CString translation
When calling the RecordSet's MoveNext Function to a record set with a long Memo Field the CDBException reports an error "Data Trunc" and throws me out of the loop. How can I avoid this error? Thanks, Paul I found the answer from this earlier reply to the same question. Wasim Sadiq Feb 11 1999, 3:00 am show options Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc From: "Wasim Sadiq" <w...@dstc.edu.au> - Find messages by this author Date: 1999/02/11 Subject: Re: CRecordset and Access Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse...

Print Dynamic Range

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

loop thru collection and add "innerText" to nodes via XsltArgumentList

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

How do I convert PDF files to Excel?
I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make adjustments to the amounts in one column. "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59E00681-1630-4D2D-BB1A-2DEB11DA3AF3@microsoft.com... > I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make > adjustments to the amounts in one column. You need Adobe Acrobat if you want to modify a pdf file. /Fredrik Scan it and send it to a OCR program. Hoping that you have a clean legible master to scan. -- HansM "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsof...

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Re: Changing domain password via RPC over HTTP #2
Hi Mark, Do you mean that enabling changing password in OWA (on the RPC proxy server) is equivalent to enabling changing password via RPC/HTTP? Thanks! "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:s2lsm013co202g0tjifohnfa6ibvuick6t@4ax.com... > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:25:09 +0800, "Shel" <shel@msnews.forum.com> > wrote: > > >Hi, > > > >Having a FE RPC/HTTP proxy server, and users connected via HTTP. > >The Exchange servers are in a Resource domain, and user accounts are in > >Accounts domain. > >These a...

data from sql to pdf form
how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf form? thank sam Idea #1 Sql Server Reporting Services. PDF is one export option. You should supply which version(s) of Sql Server you have.............the more information you provide, the more exact any tips can be. "Sam" <focus10@zahav.net.il> wrote in message news:uUqHHPLhKHA.5424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf > form? > > thank > sam > > sql server 2000 &quo...

Printing in Vista

Access Input Mask for phone number
What is a phone number input mask that would result in the first case 916.723.5828 and second case if 916 is not entered 723.5828 notice the first "." is left off. "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4830038-5478-4859-B5AD-70C5311EDF1F@microsoft.com... > What is a phone number input mask that would result in the first case > 916.723.5828 and second case if 916 is not entered 723.5828 notice the > first > "." is left off. "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem