How to convert Decimal number with comma(,) as decimal separator to dot(.)

Hi,

I am having problem with decimals in VBA code.
I am "injecting" value from textbox into UPDATE sql statment, but I get an
error because i am having comma as a separator.
How to convert 0,254 into 0.255 without changing regional settings!

0
Domac

Use the replace function:

Replace("String",",",".")
--
hth,
SusanV

"Domac" <domac.kovacevic@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am having problem with decimals in VBA code.
> I am "injecting" value from textbox into UPDATE sql statment, but I get an
> error because i am having comma as a separator.
> How to convert 0,254 into 0.255 without changing regional settings!

0
SusanV

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Week Number
Can I use the weeknum function to start on April 1st (ie 1st april = week 1) and not the default Jan 1 ? MTIA Elwyn I've never used this function but I think this would work, perhaps someone else would comment, =WEEKNUM(E1-90) Regards, Alan. "elwyn" <elwyn.meredith@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:IY2dnTDiIIjC30zUnZ2dnUVZ8h-dnZ2d@bt.com... > Can I use the weeknum function to start on April 1st (ie 1st april = week > 1) and not the default Jan 1 ? > > MTIA > > Elwyn ...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Creating custom list with a comma in it
I need to sort a list of cities. I know how to creat a custom list however there seems to be a bug in it. I am hoping somebody knows how to work around this Creating this list is simple: CHICAGO BALTIMORE PHILADELPHIA DALLAS WASHINGTON The problem comes when the same city is in multiple states so that the cell actually says: COLUMBUS, OH COLUMBUS, GA PORTLAND, OR PORTLAND, ME because internally the item separator is a comma, the custom list changes these entries to: COLUMBUS OH COLUMBUS GA PORTLAND OR PORTLAND ME Obviously when you do a data sort it doesn't find any of these va...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Opening two separate instances of Excel
My users (who are accountants) use dual monitors and would like to open a different Excel file on each monitor for the purposes of reviewing changes between the two. I know that one method of doing this is by opening Excel twice with its shortcut, then highlighting one Excel window and opening an Excel file, then highlighting the other window and opening the other Excel file. Unfortunately, the software that my users use to organize the Excel files does not allow this to be done; it always opens every Excel file in the first Excel window no matter which instance is highlighted. We had a...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

Number of hrs worked in a week, based on dates in a different column
Hi. I'm hoping someone will give this a try. I'd like to enter a function into each cell in column D so that the total hours worked for the previous week appears each Sunday. For instance, cell D6 would display 11, the sum of C2:C6 (note this is a short week). Cell D20 would display 22.5, the sum of C7:C20. On some days, no work at all is performed, but on other days multiple tasks are performed. The only cells in column D that should display a value are the Sunday's... all other cells should display nothing. Thanks very much for your help!! Gregg. ...

max number of fields on a form (new question)
I am creating a database based on a paper form. The paper form has over 360 individual pieces of information, all of which are recorded for research purposes. My boss would like me to create a replica electronic form based on the paper form, but access only allows 255 fields on one form. Other than subforms, is there any other way to get around this? I have my data organized into related tables, but every field from each table needs to be on the form. Any suggestions? The limit of 255 is not the form. Forms have a lifetime limit of 754 controls. That means that if you delete a control the...

Numbers converting to decimal

format of number keeps changing
I have an excel spreadsheet and in 2 of the columns i have a list of numbers, the format of the cells for each column are the same but on the second column when i type in a number and hit enter to go to the cell below it changes the digit at the end of the number to a zero, for example if i put in 12345 when i hit enter it changes to 12340, this doesnt happen on the column beside it even thought the formatting of the numbers for each cell in both columns is the same. Any ideas????? Is the number more like 1234567890123456 and it becomes 1234567890123450 ?? If so, you're ...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...