Viewing project assignment post-SP2 update

After installing SP2, I no longer see the color-coded dots on calendar views
indicating project assignment for events.

The text of the event is still indented, as though the dot is invisibly
there occupying space, and the project assignment still exists when the
event is opened, but simply can't be seen from the calendar.

Anyone else with this issue?  Suggestions for a fix?  I sort of liked/relied
upon viewing project assignments in this way.

Thx.
Brian

0
briedel (2)

I had exactly the same problem, Brian

Any news on a fix?

Mike

Brian D. Riedel wrote:
> After installing SP2, I no longer see the color-coded dots on calendar views
> indicating project assignment for events.
>
> The text of the event is still indented, as though the dot is invisibly
> there occupying space, and the project assignment still exists when the
> event is opened, but simply can't be seen from the calendar.
>
> Anyone else with this issue?  Suggestions for a fix?  I sort of liked/relied
> upon viewing project assignments in this way.
>
> Thx.
> Brian

0
mikepeat (1)
10/10/2005 5:50:57 PM
This is due to the Apple Security Update that came out at around the same
time, and both Apple and MS are aware of the problem and presumably working
on a fix.

Everyone has the problem, nothing to be done by users.

Many more reports, with this same answer, on the Entourage newsgroup.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
10/10/2005 6:14:34 PM
Thanks for this.  Will stay tuned for a solution.  Pls let us know via post
if you become aware of one.
Brian

On 10/10/05 1:14 PM, in article BF6FFD9A.4AF75%daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID,
"Daiya Mitchell" <daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID> wrote:

> This is due to the Apple Security Update that came out at around the same
> time, and both Apple and MS are aware of the problem and presumably working
> on a fix.
>
> Everyone has the problem, nothing to be done by users.
>
> Many more reports, with this same answer, on the Entourage newsgroup.
> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage
>

> On 10/10/05 10:50 AM,  "mikepeat" wrote:
>
>> I had exactly the same problem, Brian
>>
>> Any news on a fix?
>>
>> Mike
>>

>> Brian D. Riedel wrote:
>>> After installing SP2, I no longer see the color-coded dots on calendar views
>>> indicating project assignment for events.
>>>
>>> The text of the event is still indented, as though the dot is invisibly
>>> there occupying space, and the project assignment still exists when the
>>> event is opened, but simply can't be seen from the calendar.
>>>
>>> Anyone else with this issue?  Suggestions for a fix?  I sort of liked/relied
>>> upon viewing project assignments in this way.
>>>
>>> Thx.
>>> Brian

0
briedel (2)

Creating a message to find my posts
Sorry, but I am creating this just so I can find my posts on here by clicking on my name within this post. Can't see any other way. I search for the title - nothing comes up, I search for my user name - nothing comes up. Notify me of replies doesn't work! Click on this link: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3D3Qz8RCEAAAArhhjrMG_fyPf= LngCqP6Bi2p5MNQxqBUIP2AeqP4W-7pHRGrMdZImE0Gr1e5nVtd0&scoring=3Dd Add it to your favourites - it should be dynamic. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 15, 9:11=A0am, imacken <imac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Forms in two differant views

Project data and time imported into Excel
Hi I am exporting date fields from Microsoft Project into Excel, the problem I am having is finding a way of getting rid of the time portion as it is interferring with the calculation. I understand that a date and time is stored as a double, the integer part is the date and the decimal part is the time. I would like to easily remove the decimal part of the imported part. Any help would be good. thanks daryl You might want to split the time and date into two separate columns. If your date/time is in A1, you can split them like this: B1: =INT(A1) C1: =MOD(A1,1) Format the cell...

How to add a configuration file to a MFC project?
hi, I want to add a configuration file to a MFC project ,how an i get that? and I have a command like the following line: copy app.config $(ConfigurationName)\$(TargetFileName).config Where do I need to put? Any ideas would be appreciated! -ja Yes, I already know how to do it,thanks a lot! -ja "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> д����Ϣ����:%23ymi%23P%23yGHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > What does it mean? Do you want to perform copying as part of build > process? > In VS, you can do so in Pre-Build, Pre-Link and Post-Build steps. You can > specify the...

View Webpage

[ANN] Office 2004 update 11.2.3
Hi All, The Office 11.2.3 update is out :-) http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/d ownload/office2004/Office2004_11.2.3.xml&secid=4&ssid=29&flgnosysreq=Tru e Time to update... You can either grab it thorough the link I gave (but it goes over several lines which is sometimes a pain) or use the Check for updates command in the Help menu of any Office app. The update is available in multiple languages. The release notes on the page I cited are rather extensive, Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) ...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Help!
my computer won't install any updates - i have tried changing the settings as it says in the trouble shooting but it doesn't help. It just says 'error: Windows is updating new updates, please try again in a few minutes.' Its Code:80240016. But its been weeks and still no updates have been installed. Help please. HateComps wrote: > my computer won't install any updates - i have tried changing the > settings as it says in the trouble shooting but it doesn't help. It > just says 'error: Windows is updating new updates, please try again > in a ...

Calendar View?

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt]
Hello I have a some related tables (and the relationships work fine on the form) two of the fields are [tblBrochures]![Quanity] and [tblOrders]![OrderAmt], both the fields are "single" and bound I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt] Can you tell me how to do this please? Thanks Tony, Ummm, could be me but I don't get it... Did you mean you want to show the Balance in a Text Box? -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://ww...

how create project with mfc
i have no idia on visual c++ , i work on j# and c.net , i would like to create project that can to do these points: 1- change int to double and so on ;// in j# used Double.copyValue(int).doubleValue(); 2- File io stream how can use in Mfc , // j#System.IO.File.Create("Path"); // or Delete("Path"); 3- ID_OK or so on // j# name only then "." apears list contians that labels ; 4-about HWND what it is ? 5- set text on edit text //j# used such Name.set_Text("text"); 6- create header file // not used in j# only package or dll or components any hel...

HRM Self Service Updates to BackOffice
Updates made to Employee Profile in the Business Portal should have an option to update Dynamics GP upon approval. The documentation is unclear and implies that updates will be posted to Dynamics. For smaller organizations, the existing functionality carries no benefit since a GP user will still have to log in and update the employee's master records. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the but...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

Entourage 13.0.3
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343986538_402406 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I send emails flagged/linked to a project � I can see the project flags in the outbox..but when the mail ends up in Sent Items the flags are gone... --B_3343986538_402406 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Entourage 13.0...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...