upgrade path from 2008 home to 2008 full

Version: 2008
Processor: intel

hello,
Is there an upgrade path to the full version of office 2008 from the home version or am I stuck with the three licenses I have of 'home'. I need exchange access in entourage and notice I need the full version of office to gain that functionality. In the upgrade eligibilty notes for the full version I dont see any info regarding the home edition.
thanks in advance,
scott
0
slowden (1)

On 3/13/08 1:11 PM, in article ee93c4a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"slowden@officeformac.com" <slowden@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Is there an upgrade path to the full version of office 2008 from the home
> version or am I stuck with the three licenses I have of 'home'. I need
> exchange access in entourage and notice I need the full version of office to
> gain that functionality. In the upgrade eligibilty notes for the full version
> I dont see any info regarding the home edition.

Are you saying you have the Home & Student version of Office 2008? You
cannot upgrade, but I recommend calling MSFT and asking for a refund.
Explain that you need to buy the standard version.

***1-888-285-6247***

Customer service hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST.

For email support, please email officemacTG@one.microsoft.upgrade.com and
allow 48 hours for a response.
--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)

How do I put a full path name in the header or trailer
I can put a file name in the trailer but I can't seem to get command to automatically put the path. Michael There is a button for path & file (codes as &[Path]&[File]) if you select custom header in XL2002, but I don't think this was available in previous versions, in which case you need a macro: Sub PathInFooter() ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = ActiveWorkbook.FullName & " " & _ Application.UserName & " " & Date End Sub HTH, Phil "Michael L." <Labellmi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:109b01c35...

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

home publishing file
i have a file that was produced with MS home publishing 2000 and need to get it into my Publisher 2002..... any ideas? thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from cali <cali@here.now>... > i have a file that was produced with > MS home publishing 2000 and need to get > it into my Publisher 2002..... You may have some limited success copying and pasting between the two applications, but apart from that there's not a lot you can do. You can export as a picture file from HP and import that into Publisher, but you will lose its editabi...

Upgrading the CPU?

8.0 Upgrade

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

XP Upgrade

Windows Defender
How to reinstall it? How did you lose it? How did you uninstall it? Me wrote: > How to reinstall it? > > > > In article <9BFAD99E-04F1-46D1-8E14-60FCA6F2D33E@microsoft.com>, tere@fett.net says... > > How to reinstall it? AFAIK Microfoft intentionally made it as integral part of the system. You can disable it, but cannot uninstall. -- Poutnik The best depends on how the best is defined. Hi, Try system restore to the instant previous of the uninstallation. Carlos "Me" wrote: > How to reinstall it? > &...

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

Upgrade? or not to upgrade.
I accepted the invitation to try office 2010. Upon installation, outlook 2007 quit working. Since that is the only critical piece i need out of office, and all my emails etch i desperately need are on there, I uninstalled. Now I get no out look. I get the error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I am really kicking myself, I knew i shouldn't have done the upgrade trial. I am bordering on hysteria here. Can anyone help? Tried to open in compatibility mode xp but no go same error. Outlook now does not appear in the start ...

downloading Office 2007 Professional didn't upgrade my outlook 20.
I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then converted to my own. I also have Office 2000 still on my computer. How do I get outlook to upgrade from 2000 to 2007? The trial version of Outlook will not install if any other version of Outlook is installed What does "converted to my own" mean? "rmeadie" <rmeadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A302D5A5-12EA-4C56-8944-53FAD9A7A0C1@microsoft.com... >I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then > converted to my own. I also have Office ...

Word 2007 eps images in Word 2008

Upgrade to 8.0/Upgrade FRX
When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over the 7.5 client or uninstalling 8.0 fresh? How about FRX? (6.5 to 6.7) Thanks, Annalisa I like to keep the GP installation clean but I've had success installing over the existing client. Just make sure you export all modified reports and forms to package files. For FRx, it will give you options during the installation process. I would keep the existing version and install in a new directory. "afollo" wrote: > When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over > ...

Office 2004 Upgrade from Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade
I am looking into purchasing the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade - and would like some clarification on my eligibility (along with the installation procedure)... 1. Could you confirm whether I am eligible for the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade as a registered user of Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade (as the literature on the Microsoft website does not specifically mention the Office 98 Upgrade version)? 2. I am intending to install Microsoft Office 2004 on Mac OS x 10.4 Tiger. However I do not have Mac OS 9.2 [Classic] installed - m...

Upgrade pains...
Hi all, I'm trying to upgrade from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. I'm getting an error that says the "database is not published for merge replication"... Which sounds like a really dumb error (and check to make), because 3.0 doesn't even use replication! If anybody has come across this one and has a solution I'd be most grateful. (I've tried republishing, removing replication totally, even running the script at the end of the upgrade white paper to 'eliminate replication' hangover issues... Thanks, Dave -- Log file contents --- 12:51:55| Error| Install exceptio...

Domain Upgrade
We have a Windows 2003 Native Domain with Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 member servers. We intend to upgrade our AD domain to 2008 and would like to know its impact on Exchange, OCS, LCS etc There should be none. Good luck! -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Glen" <Glen@live.com> wrote in message news:OHx5MsykKHA.2468@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > We have a Windows 2003 Native Domain with Exchange 2003 running on Windows > 2003 member servers. We intend to upgrade our AD doma...

Folder Permisssions quesiton
I setup folder permissions for Redirected My Documents per a MS white paper, as such: Share - Authenticated Users = Full NTFS - Authenticated Users = Traverse Folder / Execute File = List Folder / Read date = Read attributes = Create folders / append data - Creator = Full - Domain Admins = Full - System = Full - local administrators = Full After the user's My Docs has been redirected, I can see the folder on the network share, but I don't have permissions to open the My Documents folder. I can create a new folder, at the same level in the ...

MS Money 2008 reinstall problem
I have migrated back to a desktop from a laptop computer. After SEVERAL iterations in trying to get help from Digital River/Mainstreet Stores Support, I have only been able to get as far as installing the full version of Money Plus 2008. In spite of their best efforts, no one can tell me how to get my old serial number (which I have and which they regurgitated to me) to be accepted. It keeps telling me that the number is expired (which it is not) and will not proceed any farther. Digital River even sent me an abbreviated "serial number" that will not fit into the boxes requested by ...

Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. SUKANYA wrote: > Simple hack to get $600 to your home at XXXX://dailyupdatesonly.tk > > Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an > image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image > and enter your name and address where you want t...

Upgrade Error
I purchased and downloaded Money 2006. I noticed that I cannot use the Reports Feature. When I select that feature, I get a page that tell sme that a Money upgrade is in progress and that I will be able to use the feature when that is complete. The problem is that the progress bar never moves and the update has never completed. I am not sure what is going on and I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Beal Boru <Beal Boru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I purchased and downloaded Money 2006. I noticed that I cannot use the >Report...

Linking First & Last Names in a table to a Full Name field in anot
Hi. We have been using Access for a project database for years. However, we just added our customer information (formerly in ACT) to Access. Now I have two fields in our contact table (First Name, Last Name) but only one field in the existing project table (Full Name). I would like to link the customer to his active projects in our existing project table. How do I link these so that when I view a contact I will see a list of his projects? I have created a query that combines the First Name and Last Name but then I am not sure what to do with that query field. Thanks, St...

xml import relative path
When I import XML Data (after specifying the XML Map), I choose a file. When I refresh, Excel seems to look for the absolute location of this file. Is there any way for me to make Excel look for .\data.xml instead of C:\My Documents\data.xml? Thanks ...

Install Office for Mac 2008 without Excel 2008
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello! I currently use Office for Mac 2004, and because of my work, must continue to use Excel 2004 with its support for VBA. I am interested in upgrading Word, PowerPoint and Entourage. Is it possible to install just Office for Mac 2008 WITHOUT installing Excel 2008? Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Eden On 7/16/09 1:33 PM, in article 59b7843a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "elf03@officeformac.com" <elf03@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > P...