Upgrade from 12.0.0 to 12.1.0 not possible

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Wercus

Werner
0
Wercus

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

Help Desk Module for CRM 4.0
Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users and the IT department with CRM 4.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-44...

win CE 6.0 build error
Im running MIPSII CPU on Win CE 6.0 everything was well on building BSP until I updated R3 and several QFE for Win CE 6.0 from Jan --> Aug 2009. sysgen ERROR is the one I get - it fails within a minute of SYSGEN or clean SYSGEN the folliwing is what I get from build.log at \WINCE600\ -------------------- icrosoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 8.00.50727.42 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. -nodefaultlib -include:DllMain -entry:_DllMainCRTStartup -pdb:C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\build_test\build_test\Wince600\simuMIPSII_MIPSII\cesysgen\oak\target\MIPSI...

Money 3.0 XP and Networking Query
Hi, I have a client who is using money 3 for personal purposes for keeping track of shares and dividends and such. I realise Money 3 is very old (looks like it was for windows 3.1!) but he does not wish to upgrade to a newer version of money which is more complicated and has many features which he will never use. My questions are: 1] Will money 3 work reliably in XP? 2] Has anyone tried using money 3 over a network? i.e. sharing the file and using it on different computers (it would not have to be at the same time).? Otherwise, can you suggest a program that can deal with buying/se...

Switchboard Question 12-13-07
I noticed that the switchboard is only limited to 8 menu selections per switchboard. Can that be increased? If so, how can I modify it? Thank you, On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:06:00 -0800, TomP wrote: > I noticed that the switchboard is only limited to 8 menu selections per > switchboard. Can that be increased? If so, how can I modify it? > > Thank you, Adding a 9th or 10th etc. button is no problem, however you cannot edit the extra buttons using the switchboard manager. Any changes on those buttons will have to be done manually. There are better methods of creating a switch...

Upgrading the CPU?

0 values in pivot tables
Hello everyone, I have a pivot table and I have a field that calculates the average of scores for certain people according to the number of records that they correctly created in a database. The score is determined by the number of records created correctly divided by the total number of records. In some cases, some people have not created any records. It is grouped like this on the list : Sales Manager Sales Rep Score John Jim 50% John Andy 60% John James 70% John Peter ...

ANN: nxslt (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.4
Hello! I'm glad to announce version 1.4 of nxslt - .NET XSLT command line utility. It's maintenance release. What is nxslt ------------- nxslt is a feature-rich command line utility that allows to perform XSL Transformations (XSLT) using .NET Framework's XSLT implementation - System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform class. nxslt basically dublicates functionality and command line options, provided by Microsoft's MSXSL.EXE Command Line Transformation Utility. In addition, nxslt has some distinct advanced features, like support for XInclude, embedded stylesheets, custom URI resolving, mult...

#DIV/0! error
Dear All I am sure this problem I have can be easily resolved however, I have tried all the online help without success. I want to work out the percentage of two numbers however, to be able include zeros as part of the template. Example C1/B1=D1 as a percentage. Obviously when zero's are entered into the cells it generates the '#DIV/0!'. I have tried entering '=IF(C1=0,"",C1/B1) but it still comes back with the error. Additionally, can you write a conditional format that changes what is displayed when you get an error message? IE. =IF(D1=#DIV/0!,"100"...

8.0 Upgrade

Works 4.0(wks) needs to be converted to Excel 2003
I saw some posts on here about similarites and one even linked to a converter that works but adds garbage to the file unles you buy the full version. Basicaly I just migrated a NT 4 workstation with Works 4.0 on it to a new XP machine with Office 2003. We found a converter for the Works documents but have had no real luck with the wks or Works spreadsheet files. The rlsoftware converter adds advertising of sorts inside of cells and can't be easily replaced. Is there anything out there that works? Find someone with works and ask them to save your files in a format that excel can o...

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

=IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip weekends and holiday
XL2000 Is there some way to do this is a sheet code? 1. How can I get this formula =IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip weekends and holidays in the column 2. How can I get this formula =IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip every other cell in the column 3. When using contitional formating how would you copy an image like a green or black star Alan, 1. Use the Workday function, e.g. =IF(WORKDAY(L8,1,holidays)>TODAY(),"",WORKDAY(L8,1,holidays)) where holidays is a named range that contains the holiday dates 2. don't understand. 3. CF can only set a form...

More than 1 outcome for and IF
I want to set a formula to calculate the following. I want to analyse a number. If it is less than =A325,000 insert 0 if it is between =A325,000 and =A350,000 multiply (number -=A325,000)by 55% If it is more than =A350,000 assume it is =A350,000 and multiply (50,000-=A325,000)by 55% I'm sure this is straight forward but I couldn't find a way to use IF, nor an alternative. Thanks in advance. One of many ways: =IF(A1<25000,0,MIN(A1,50000)-25000)*55% -- Kind regards, Niek Otten <Steveandshelly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1136399508.721243.297840@g49g2000cwa.google...

hello 12-13-05
how are you I am fine and you? "wang" <bradywong@msn.con> wrote in message news:O$TgaK8$FHA.1676@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > how are you > > ...

XP Upgrade

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

Upgrade? or not to upgrade.
I accepted the invitation to try office 2010. Upon installation, outlook 2007 quit working. Since that is the only critical piece i need out of office, and all my emails etch i desperately need are on there, I uninstalled. Now I get no out look. I get the error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I am really kicking myself, I knew i shouldn't have done the upgrade trial. I am bordering on hysteria here. Can anyone help? Tried to open in compatibility mode xp but no go same error. Outlook now does not appear in the start ...

Upgrade to 8.0/Upgrade FRX
When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over the 7.5 client or uninstalling 8.0 fresh? How about FRX? (6.5 to 6.7) Thanks, Annalisa I like to keep the GP installation clean but I've had success installing over the existing client. Just make sure you export all modified reports and forms to package files. For FRx, it will give you options during the installation process. I would keep the existing version and install in a new directory. "afollo" wrote: > When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over > ...

GP 8.0 new customer
Our company purchased GP 8.0 and we are having difficulty with the amount of time it takes to reconcile the daily cash receipt. Does anyone do approximately 1500 to 2000 invoices in one month - varied $ amountf from as little as 3.49 to more than 2500. When we post a batch it gives us numerous pages of "cash sales" that we have to deposit. It just seems to be time consuming and we would like to streamline this process. Any suggestions? Hi Ann- With a little more information I think I can help with your issue. Please feel free to call me at 407-660-0059 x 109 if you would li...

Does CRM 4.0 handle Partner management?
We are a software shop and we are currently using CRM 3.0, with the expectation to upgrade to 4.0 in the very near future. One of our newest directives is to manage our partners, and their accounts using CRM and we are wondering if 4.0 will be better at managing this? I realize this is kind of vague, but its something that the sales staff is asking of me. Microsoft released a CRM accelerator for Partner Management in October. take a look at it here: http://crmaccelerators.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=29990 Hello Rodney, You could be interested in our CRM @Comme...

Move data line from end of page 1 to page 2
I have a simple 2-page Excel spreadsheet with a header and column heading lines. I would like to define it so that if data is inserted into page 1 (i.e. lines 4:51) then the data that hits "line 52" automatically inserts on page 2 (i.e. line 56) and moves the existing data down. ...

downloading Office 2007 Professional didn't upgrade my outlook 20.
I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then converted to my own. I also have Office 2000 still on my computer. How do I get outlook to upgrade from 2000 to 2007? The trial version of Outlook will not install if any other version of Outlook is installed What does "converted to my own" mean? "rmeadie" <rmeadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A302D5A5-12EA-4C56-8944-53FAD9A7A0C1@microsoft.com... >I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then > converted to my own. I also have Office ...