Trying to print a document

Hi,
When I try to print a document from Word.
I get this message. (Printers Queue is stopped -Really Print?)
This is my last resort before I have to pay for help.
I have a Power Mac G3 with an 80 GB partioned hard drive.
(8GB & 72 GB).
Running OSX 10.2
My printer can run a test page so I have to assume it's not
the printer.
It would be a great help if some can give me the fix.
Thank you so much.
0
anonymous (74722)

In article <1151101c3f4ca$6a39cd50$a401280a@phx.gbl>,
 "Alfio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> When I try to print a document from Word.
> I get this message. (Printers Queue is stopped -Really Print?)
> This is my last resort before I have to pay for help.
> I have a Power Mac G3 with an 80 GB partioned hard drive.
> (8GB & 72 GB).
> Running OSX 10.2
> My printer can run a test page so I have to assume it's not
> the printer.
> It would be a great help if some can give me the fix.
> Thank you so much.

This isn't really a Word problem - your printer que has been stopped at
the system level.

The Print Que can be restarted by opening your Print Center application
(Application:Utilities), selecting your printer and selecting the start
jobs menu item (I'm doing this from memory, so the names might be
slightly different).
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Increase Zoom in Print Preview
In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once which is not very usefull for large worksheets. Ted Rather than use Print Preview select "Page Break Preview" from the View menu. This will allow you to set the zoom control and see your page breaks and page numbers. To return to a normal view select "Normal" from the View menu. >-----Original Message----- >In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase >the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once >which is not very...

Unable to print from Outlook 2000
I have Windows 2000 (SP4) and Office 2000 (SP3). My computer is a Compaq Presario 5225 and my printer is a Canon BJC-5000. I cannot print e-mails, contact list, etc. from Outlook 2000. This just started yesterday. I have already run the detect/repair on Outlook 2000. I can print from any program on the computer (Word, Excel, Notepad, etc.), except Outlook 2000. I have searched the internet and Microsoft.com, but I cannot locate any information on this problem. Please help! Thank you!! When you open an email message and select File - Print, can you see your printer their. Try p...

printing listbox in userform
Hi Everyone, Is there anyway only print listbox in the user form or save the list box values as a text file? I have a listbox in a user form which sometimes has listbox1.listcount is more than 40. When you see the listbox its ok you can scroll down to see other values after listcount 40 but cannot see all the values in the listbox when you printing. Is there anyway to do that? Your help is greatly appreciated ...

Document email attachment problem
I have a few users who have a problem with sending emails from within word, excel etc. If they are in the document in question and click the email button, add the "to" address then click send it just sits there, nothing happens, they exit out of the document and select save when prompted, a copy of the email/document ends up in their inbox and the email was never sent. Anyone know why? Thanks! Scott "Sending" an email just sends it to the Outbox. Unless you have your mail client configured to send messages immediately (which I consider an invitation to disaster), th...

Printed file looks like screen view instead of print view
I am working on someone else's file. When I open it, the colors view incorrectly. They show as black/white in the negative & no color pictures (the background is showing black - these are not the settings in the file.) In the print preview, everything is correctly in color - text, pictures, etc. But when I print, it comes out exactly like the screen view and not the print view. The original owner of the file has no problem seeing the file correctly. We may have different versions of Publisher - I get the same results importing or opening the file. The owner is 20 miles aw...

Charts autoshapes won't print
I have a problem when trying to print a chart that has arrows and tekstboxes on it. Everything worked fine when everybody who used this chart had Excel 2003. But now my boss has Excel 2007 and after she saved the file I can't see arrows and textboxes in printpreview with Excel 2003. I've checked that every object has a tick on "Print object". I would appreciate any help you can give! Sanna ...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

Print a PDF
Hi, I have a few PDF files supplied by a third party and from time to time I'll need to print them from within the Access (2007) database. I also have some MS Word documents and that was a breeze, but I can't get my head around doing it for the PDFs. I have Acrobat 8 PRo installed, and I've referenced various Type Libs in my quest to get this going but I keep hitting a brick wall. Ideally I would like it to behave in the same way I've got it working for the Word docs, ie it just prints in the background without any visible application starting. Can anyon...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

Outlook contacts merge into publisher document
How can I merge my contacts from Outlook into a postcard doucment I made using publisher You export your contacts from Outlook in CSV format and then use that file to Merge with Publisher. -- Thomas wrote: > How can I merge my contacts from Outlook into a postcard doucment I made using publisher Thomas, which version of Outlook and Publisher are you using? Publisher 2002 and 2003 allow you to connect direct to Outlook using the mail merge wizard. Please post back with your versions. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim....

Print cancellation
Hello all, Can I cancel print operation from PowerPoint COM Add-In? ...

Printing #7
After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it trys to print 1000s of pages ... that just started. First select and set a print range/area. Next under Page settings disable "Fit to" and use "adjust to" 100% Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:12:54 -0700, allstarmanage <allstarmanage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, >without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it try...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Problems with password protected documents.
Hi, I don't know whether anyone here can help me, but if you can it would be much appreciated. My mother has a win-xp computer, but because she only uses the internet for half an hour or so a month, she's still on a dial up line. As such she doesn't allow the standard MS upgrades etc. to be downloaded. Instead, every now and again, I bring her PC home, plug it into my broadband, and do six months or so upgrades all in one hit. Unfortunately the last time I did this, just over a month ago, it appeared to corrupt a number of mum's excel files. She'd put passwords onto the ...

email Excel documents
HI, I want to email my Excel documents and I want to know how to do it. want to have the "Send to..." option in my file menu. Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Daniela > want to have the "Send to..." option in my file menu Check out this http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Problems Post back you need more help -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Daniela >" <<Daniela.179n1d@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Daniela.179n1d@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI, > I want to email my Excel...

Font for Barcode in CRM does not print
Has anyone else encountered an issue where a Font used for a Barcode in CRM does not print. I create the report in VS.net 3 publish to CRM, the description and barcode are both visible in CRM however when I do a print preview and attempt to print the barcode does not print to any printer. I can export to Word or Excel and both of those show and print the bar code. The font I am using is SimBar, a True Type font. Thanks I'm not familiar with SimBar, but you might be able to set up a report using a free font download from this site: http://idautomation.com/fonts/tools/reporting...

printing highlighted selection only in an email
In pervious version I could hightlight the text of an email; go to File, Print, and select "selection"; Print. This way only what I hightlighted would print. On my new version (Windows XP Professional 2003) I can not find this option. Help. What version of Outlook (not Outlook Express) allowed that feature? I'm not sure if any version of Outlook ever has allowed that "stringfellow" <stringfellow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:240BD77D-1F56-4240-A719-1CF3B93C7A9F@microsoft.com... > In pervious version I could hightlight the text of an ...

Background colors are printed but not shown in normal vieuw
I work with 'Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003' and when I choose the 'Print Preview' button or when I print my document, I have background colours, but I do not see the background colours when I work in the 'Normal View'. Can somebody please help me? Thanks a lot in advance Bernadette ...

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

Printing problem in Publisher 2003
I am trying to print a publisher document to an HP Designjet 750C+ plotter, but it only print the upper left portion of the document. Every publisher document I tried to print do the same thing. The application page is set to the standard 8x11 size and the output are set to ANSI E 34x44 in the printer settings. The documents print fine on Publisher 2003. I updated the printer driver and applied all Windows 2000 updates. Still doesn't work. Anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks, Angelo HP Designjet 600/700 Series Printers - Solving Problems with Plot Position http://h20000.www2.hp.com/...

Only print the filled cells?
Hi, I am doing an ordering excel "tool" :) , where its possible to orde among tousands of products. I would like to as the user chooses to print the orderinglist, only th filled cells should be printed, and not 100 pages, understand? :cool: The orders are daily and the user threats like about 20 companys at th same time, so if C2 (C1 = "Company 1") is filled and D5 (D1="Company 2 then i would like the produkts on A2 and A5 with those companys printe automatically... I understand you can use autofilter, but then the (dumb) :eek: use would have to do it every time,...

Spread sheets for keeping records of Art prints, printing & sales
Has anyone organized sales and production of fine art photographic prints. I need to keep listing of subjects name and address, mnodel release or not, and other information that comes up related to records I may need in the future. Thank you you dont need a spreadsheet - you need to look at a database "Hilary Sloane" <Hilary Sloane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6ABEB72-7473-4139-9FA4-3001D50D74B9@microsoft.com... > Has anyone organized sales and production of fine art photographic prints. > I need to keep listing of subjects name and address, mn...