transferring my video from sony handycam to pc harddrive

I have connected my sony handycam to the pc via usb.I was informed to use
windows explorer to transfer my footage,but i dont know how to get into this?
I originally tried using software off the internet, but i kept getting the
message " to run this application, you need to install macromedia flash
player first", which i tried to off adobe, but it wouldnt download.I just
need the easiest way to put the video on the pc from the camcorder.Thanks

I doubt you'll find the answer in a Macintosh Office forum, which is what
this is :) I suggest you contact Sony support, although you may find some
assistance in the appropriate Windows newsgroup. Have a look here:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx

Good Luck |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 7/8/07 6:52 AM, in article
255309C3-68C6-4261-B2B3-C2188B4D6D9A@microsoft.com, "telmealing"
<telmealing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have connected my sony handycam to the pc via usb.I was informed to use
> windows explorer to transfer my footage,but i dont know how to get into this?
> I originally tried using software off the internet, but i kept getting the
> message " to run this application, you need to install macromedia flash
> player first", which i tried to off adobe, but it wouldnt download.I just
> need the easiest way to put the video on the pc from the camcorder.Thanks

about transfer order

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

Windows Easy Transfer

Transferring an order to an invoice...

From remote PC accessing Project Web access using FQDN
I have problem in accessing Project Web access. I could able to access Share point services website which hosts the Project Web Access with out any issue if I use FQDN. (If I don't use FQDN in some remote PC's I have problem, in some PC's it works) See link for Jpeg Image below http://i45.tinypic.com/2mwezw0.jpg If I want to access PWA with FQDN I am having issue from remote machine. See the Link http://i46.tinypic.com/2ymfuh1.jpg I can access with out any problem FROM THE SERVER which hosts the [project server] WITH OUT FQDN See the link http:...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

XP Sound and Video SR1710NX Desktop
Which utility in XP home is used to solve software and hardware issues with no sound? Or Video problems? What would you do? This Compaq Presario SR1710NX Desktop PC has perfect onboard sound. XP Home Srv Pak 3. An ASUS / ATI / Video card was added. The video works perfect but no SOUND. No SOUND device in Control Panel. The VIDEO card was removed. The onboard SOUND started working perfect. The VIDEO card and a SOUND card / drivers / was added. No SOUND. The VIDEO card was removed. The onboard SOUND started working perfect. There are no errors in DEVICE MANAGER. W...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

Lost link to old outlook data after PC crash
Any help would be appreciated. My husband fried our configuration, and ended up having to re-install every programme. In the process...I can no longer access my old Outlook express emails (local folder)...how do I get them back? Thanks in advance ...

Transferring SMTP server to the new exchange
if I introduce new exchange server into the network how do i transfer SMTP server to the new exchange so that outgoing emails use it instead of the old exchange server? thank you On your current servers setup smart host to the new server. Do this from: 1. Exchange System Manager virtual server settings. 2. Delivery property sheet 3. Advanced 4. Smart Host - You can enter the IP insquare brackets or the machine name. cheers, Alexander Zammit Software Development Consultant Check out, ExchangeInbox.com the new MS Exchange Resource site at http://www.exchangeinbox.com/ "asdf" &...

transferring files #3
hi, i just got a new computer. i want to transfer the contacts and emails, basically the all the information i had in outlook express on my old computer to the new one. i tried to just copy outlook onto a zip disk and put it on the new computer but that didn't work. i can't seem to find any folders where this info is in outlook. need help! thanks I'm not exactly sure about Outlook Express, but in Outlook there is an 'Import / Export' function in the 'File' menu. From here, follow the steps and create a 'pst' file for your contacts and messages....

Transfer of Address Book from MS Outlook
How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook Express. Thanks, Jack Larkin Import it from Outlook Express. File->Import. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer wyreema@bigpind.net.au <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook | Express. | Thanks, | Jack Larkin I don't believe there is such an optio...

Transfers
Hi I am still using Money 2001. There seems to be two ways of posting a transfer between accounts: 1) Using the 'Transfer' page on the data entry form 2) Doing a deposit or withdrawl and choosing 'Transfer' under SPECIAL in the category for the transaction. Both seem to work, why are these a bit different, and when should I use each way? Many thanks for any help. They aren't different. A Transfer is a Transfer. "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053801c3c45d$d8aa7c00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am still using M...

Transfer items from SO to HQ
Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko Aliko, No, HQ doesn't have any inventory, only the stores do. If you wish, you can transfer to other stores though. -- * "Aliko" <Aliko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3681A399-B3D7-45B0-B91C-80AB22D27943@microsoft.com... Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko ...

Mail Transfer Limit
Our server transfer limit is set at 50MB per email (with attachments of course). Our email user sends a 7MB email with PDF attachments and it bounces back to her. The recipient server limit advertises 10MB (see below). 220 Client-Domain.com SMTP Proxy Server Ready ehlo OurDomain.com 250-somename01.Client-Domain.com ESMTP Server Ready 250 SIZE 10485760 Taking MIME conversion into consideration, a 7MB mail will expand by... say 30% (my wild guess), so it becomes 9.1MB. That's still less than what the receiving server can take (10MB). Why does it bounce back? What am I missing? Does email e...

Contract Transfer
Hello - A client wants to transfer contract line items from a contract quote (created by salesman (in Sales Transaction Entrt / Contract Sales) to an existing contract. Currently this transfers to a new contract, but the client wants to maintain a single Hardware contract and update line items when clients purchase more items. This is being updated manually at present and client wants to automate information flow from sales to contract administration. Could someone suggest how I could achieve this? Thanks in advance. Rob -- Rob Purnell Technical Consultant ...

Help with 2 Pocket PC users syncing to one PC with Outlook 2003
Hi all, I have my PPC all set up and sync with Outlook 2003. My wife is now in the process of having me transfer all of her data oof of her Palm 505 to an iPAQ. She has been syncing to the Palm Desktop, but now I'm thinking that I'm going to have to uninstall Palm Desktop and have her Sync into Outllok on the same computer so that I can get all of her Palm data onto her iPAQ. The problem is that I don't want her data to mix in with mine when I sync her Palm and I want to be able to have her Sync to Outlook (The same Outlook on the same PC) with her own information in the future a...

transfer
Hi, I have a student loan that I am having put into my checking account. How do I input this into Money? Basically I am adding more debt to my loan account, but I would like to make this as a transfer to my checking account. Money doesnt let me input transfers, it just lets me make payments. How do I get around this? ...

Importing Transfer Transactions
I have been working all day manually doing all the transfer transactions during my last import. I am getting nowhere fast! When I imported my accounts as one file, I was told that was the wrong way to do it. Then I exported all of my accounts as individual files and imported them back into a clean file one by one. Was that the wrong way too? Should I have exported them as individual accounts, then imported them as one account??? I wish I'd get this right!!! The latter. There is no other way to export besides one account at a time. Importing all at once is how to get Money to ...

Transfer
Hi, How can i prevent overide Qty on Hand when issueing item's transfer. thanks ...

Inventory transfer
Has anyone ever encountered a problem where you are doing an inventory transfer from your warehouse machine and an error pops up saying " Unable to add this item to worksheet". this is an HQ environment. Urgent reply -- Kay This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0094_01CA9074.03533030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Kay, Yes, PO's and Transfers have been whacked since they added all of the = new features with 2.0. It could also be caused by not having KB 9522...