Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?iiA=?=To Clipboard?

You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps!  I
Haven't seen it!  Any Clues where it Might Be?  You Guys are Great: Thanks
for All the Help!!   Sea Mac

I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down
this Auto-Text thing.

0
carlpm (6)

I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any
time on my careless words.

On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote:

> You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps!  I
> Haven't seen it!  Any Clues where it Might Be?  You Guys are Great: Thanks
> for All the Help!!   Sea Mac
>

> I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down
> this Auto-Text thing.

Just FYI, "What's New in Office 2004" says the office clipboard has been
improved and expanded to become the Office Scrapbook, under Tools.

On 10/1/04 9:18 AM, "Dayo Mitchell" wrote:

> I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any
> time on my careless words.
>
> On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote:
>
>> You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps!  I
>> Haven't seen it!  Any Clues where it Might Be?  You Guys are Great: Thanks
>> for All the Help!!   Sea Mac
>>

>> I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down
>> this Auto-Text thing.

Hi,

Yes!  Just search the Help using the word clipboard and you'll find out
all about it.

-Jim

--
Jim Gordon
Mac MVP

Sea Mac wrote:
> You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps!  I
> Haven't seen it!  Any Clues where it Might Be?  You Guys are Great: Thanks
> for All the Help!!   Sea Mac
>

> I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down
> this Auto-Text thing.

0
goldkey74 (611)

Page Numbers
I want to print just one page of my money file. Is there any way I can tell what the page number is of what I have on the screen? Thanks "one page of [your] Money file." I presume by that you mean one screen's worth of register view or something, not one page of a report??? You are going to need to do something like copy it to the clipboard (Alt+PrtSc) and then paste it into Word or WordPad. If you mean reports, then I'd check out Adobe Acrobat or some of the work-alike PDF file generating print drivers. The print your reports to a PDF file. From there, look at the gener...

boolean result format TRUE/FALSE or 0/1
Using a boolean expression in Excel 2000 normally (I think) gives a result with the format TRUE or FALSE. However, sometimes I get the result 1 or 0. I cannot change this by normal formatting facilities, nor I can find a sheet option that sets this format. Can anyone tell me what sets the output format of a boolean and how I can control this Thanks in advance Jos It would be interesting to see an example that returns 0 or 1. The only way I know to get this is by mixing Boolean operations with arithmetic ones. So, for example, while =A1>3 will return TRUE or FALSE, =(A1>3)*1 will ...

CPropertyPage data
How is the data gathered when the last page of a CPropertySheet (wizard mode) class fires the OnWizardFinish button event? The member variables in each page appear to have valid data in them but I cannot figure out how to make use of it when the finish button is clicked. Mark F. wrote: > How is the data gathered when the last page of a CPropertySheet (wizard > mode) class fires the OnWizardFinish button event? The member variables > in each page appear to have valid data in them but I cannot figure out > how to make use of it when the finish button is clicked. The usual wa...

Sending web page as email
Hi, running Win Xp and Office XP. When trying to go to file, send, page by email (to send web page) PC locks up. It is possible to ctrl alt del to close outlook, but it seems unable to send web pages as email without locking up. Is there some setting that is not quite correct? I've looked at Q197092, but that just relates to the difference between sending as attachment and sending as a page within the email. Any ideas? Cheers, Steve. ...

Not Printing Hidden Pages
I have a worksheet that has pages hidden that are revealed by using a macro. These pages end up printing as blank pages. How do I get them to not print if the macro is not used to reveal them? How did you hide the "pages"? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:09:01 -0800, Trish711 <Trish711@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a worksheet that has pages hidden that are revealed by using a macro. >These pages end up printing as blank pages. How do I get them to not print >if the macro is not used to reveal them? ...

about transfer order

Hover in Web Pages
When I create a Visio digram - I can add some hover data that is displayed when the user hovers over a shape. However, when I save the page as a web page and then hover over the same shape I only get "ctrl + click to view details" rather than my hover data. What am I doing wrong ? I am using Visio 2003 -- Nigel Price (Technical Architect) ...

Transfering messages

Import data from Access to Excel containing VB code
Hi! I am trying to import data from an Access database to an Excel spreadsheet. I have imported several queries from Access into Excel already. However the last piece of data that I am wanting to import into Excel has VB code in the query doing a calculation automatically. So when I go to Excel to import that piece of data, those queries that contain the VB code don't even show up as import-able. Is there a way to import these queries from access into my excel worksheet? I am using Access 2003 and running on an XP OS. Is it possible to do it in Excel 2007 if not available in Excel 2003? I...

Data Load Performance
Running SQL 2008 SP1 I am comparing a data load into a Heap Table and a Clustered Table. The schema from each follows: CREATE TABLE dbo.HeapTable( HeapTable_UID int NOT NULL, Col1 char(25) NOT NULL, Col2 char(100), Col3 char(100), Col4 char(100), Col5 char(100)) CREATE TABLE dbo.ClusteredTable( ClusteredTable_UID int NOT NULL, Col1 char(25) NOT NULL, Col2 char(100), Col3 char(100), Col4 char(100), Col5 char(100), CONSTRAINT IX_ClusteredTable_ClusteredTable_UID_Col1 PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED (ClusteredTable_UID, Col1) ) CREATE NONCLUSTER...

How do I make 2 pages into 1 page?
I've used WP and it had a 'make it fit' that would change fonts and bring the page down. How can I do this on Word 07 Use the Shrink One Page facility in the Print Preview Screen. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "kangaroo" <kangaroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C0C8587-DACE-4F65-AD16-1D90EB2BABE3@microsoft.com... > I've used WP and it had a 'make it fi...

Working in Page layout view
When I click on a single cell anywhere in the worksheet, Excel selects as well the adjacent cell to the right on the same row. This doesn't happen when I'm working in Normal view This a bug in page layout view in 2007 Move your Zoom setting up or down a few points. Should clear it up. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:22:04 -0700, Tyro <Tyro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I click on a single cell anywhere in the worksheet, Excel selects as >well the adjacent cell to the right on the same row. This doesn't happen >...

VB code to insert/get data
Hi where can I find information and examples about inserting data to databse and getting from DB to excell ? As far I know I need to use VBA code ? regards Peter Hi Peter you can also query a database via data / get external data / new database query option ... and use MS Query to set criteria etc - unfortunately i'm not aware of any websites that have a write up on this. Cheers JulieD "Piotr" <hokah@wp.pl> wrote in message news:d11h2e$ohe$1@inews.gazeta.pl... > Hi where can I find information and examples about inserting data to > databse and getting from DB...

How do I e-mail only part (page 1) and not other pages on the sam.
A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these pages and not the whole worksheet David H Hi David You can mail a selection or range Look for a example on my SendMail page http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "David H" <DavidH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85AC80F5-1CEF-41C7-8C34-BFEE3955867D@microsoft.com... >A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these > pages and not the whole worksheet > David H ...

Summing Data based on Its Category
I have a spread sheet that has data on buldings set up in such a way that the rows are different room types and the columns are Floor Type and Sq. Footage. At the bottom of the sheet I have a row that gives total square footage for each floor type of all the rooms combined. Right now I am using the Sum() function but I have to go through and individually select sq footages for the respective floor type. For example if 3 rooms have a cement floor I look down the sq footage column and sum the ones that have "cement" in the floor type column, and same with capret, etc. respec...

HR Position Transfers

Can you create and send e-newsletters longer than one page?
While Publisher lets me create an e-newsletter longer than one page, it won't let me e-mail it in the body of the e-mail. I'm not looking to write a book, but three stories is a bit too limiting. Any ways to trick the technology into letting me have my way with it? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/multipageemail -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "kRo" <kRo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8596441-7317-4CEF-B972-F689BEF16399@microsoft.com... > While Publisher lets me create an e-newsletter longer than one page, it > w...

Seperate Page
I have 12 pages in my newsletter created with Publisher. I want to send page 2 to a friend as a PDF file. How can I send her page 2 without sending the entire 12 pages? Only output the selected pages to the pdf writer (it's in the print dialog) "garnettmcd" <garnettmcd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0B58B6D-802B-4A56-B3F2-B3FF402FAE85@microsoft.com... |I have 12 pages in my newsletter created with Publisher. | I want to send page 2 to a friend as a PDF file. | | How can I send her page 2 without sending the | entire 12 pages? | | | View, clea...

Windows Easy Transfer

Spending Tracker on My Money Page
I have a strange problem after I have upgraded to MS Money 2006 Deluxe from MS Money 2005 Standard. On the "home page" or the My Money Page, I have the "Spending Tracker: This Month" window displayed. I have included four categories by going to the "Change the spending areas you watch closely" link in the window, but when I go back to the My Money page five categories appear - the four I chose and one additional one. Prior to the upgrade, I had four categories showing by design - I deleted one and added one more. The one I deleted still shows - in addit...

Data Shifting Between Records
Has anyone ever had experience with data moving from one record to another? I have a form in which I'm using the FMS rich text control ("Total Access Memo"). Several times when there has been an error (such as the user unable to print, or other error), the user finds that data in one or two of the rich text fields are actually data that had previously been saved in another record. This has happened two or three times in the past few months. And, while not a frequent problem, it is especially troubling when it happens. I've checked the FMS web site, and haven't seen...

Non English page numbering
Hi everyone. I would like to know how to display, save and print my page numbering format in non-English language like Hindi numbering or farsi(persian) format. How? On Mon, 24 May 2010 22:48:01 -0700, Milad <Milad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi everyone. I would like to know how to display, save and print my page >numbering format in non-English language like Hindi numbering or >farsi(persian) format. How? You can simply rename your pages into the appropriate language. You will, of course, have to know the Hindi/Farsi for Page-1 etc or whatever you want ...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Cut not Copy Appended Data
In this great Macro, created by Micky (MVP), is there a way to cut and paste the data from all the columns instead of copy and paste? I just want all the appended data in Column A". Sub Tony() Application.ScreenUpdating = False LR = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count LC = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns.Count Ind = LR + 1 For C = 2 To LC For R = 1 To LR If Cells(R, C) <> "" Then Cells(Ind, 1) = Cells(R, C) Ind = Ind + 1 End If Next Next Application.ScreenUpdati...