test #8

In article <ee887db.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>,
 cdhk125@officeformac.com wrote:

> test

failed

(Test posts should go to to test news groups such as alt.test - not
here.)

--
Note: Please send all responses to the relevant news group. If you
must contact me through e-mail, let me know when you send email to

JR

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

Help #8
In column (I) I have cost centres, which range from 2001 to 2042 and in column (H) I have the number of days taken for payment. In cell AA4 and I want to return all payments over 5 days belonging to cost centres 2033,2036,2037 & 2041. Can you please help. Monty Monty Wrote: > In column (I) I have cost centres, which range from 2001 to 2042 and in > column (H) I have the number of days taken for payment. In cell AA4 and > I > want to return all payments over 5 days belonging to cost centres > 2033,2036,2037 & 2041. > > Can you please help. > > Monty...

Great Plains 8 SP5
Can GP 8 SP5 run on SQL 2005 64bit? ------=_NextPart_0001_41E1F55D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Manny I don't believe that running v8.00 with 64 bit is a supported environment. Below is the KB article about 64 bit support for v9.0 and v10.0. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;918983 You will probably have no issues running 32 bit clients against a 64 bit SQL server, but you might not be able to run the v8 client on the 64 bit machine. David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

Now to unhide columns ... and test for upper/lower case
I've got two more questions ... Having the routine to open the rows, I need to apply that to opening the required columns. I assume that the columns are referred to numerically, rather than alphabetically? When I run the routine, the first part runs fine (opening rows), but the second part generates the error message : Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error (This occurred with the two routines below combined as one) Seperating them ( as pasted here ) and running it on its' own gives the error message: 400 Any ...

printing a booklet #8
I created a 28 page booklet. The first and last pages are the cover and the rest are two facing pages. This information is alphabetical. The view is perfect, but when I print the pages do not stay in the order they are orignally so the in formation is no longer alphabetical. How to I fix this? Are you using a duplex unit? What version Publisher? If you are using 2007 and do not have a duplex unit have you gone through the Printer Setup Wizard in the Advanced Printer setup. If you are using 2003 and below. View, Uncheck two page view, File, Print, Print current page, click no to the que...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

Error in Advanced Security for GP 8.0
My client gets the following error message when setting security in Advanced Security: A countrecords operation on table '[Not Found]' deadlock was detected. How do I resolve this? Thanks in advance. Regards. ------=_NextPart_0001_2B67FC75 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I would suggest that you exit Microsoft Dynamics GP and use the script in the example below to clear any activity records. http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/12/03/releasing-stuck-batches-and-transactions-without-exiting-all- users.aspx Then when using Advanced ...

test

only test

Importing external data when you have Internet Explorer 8
Using Internet Explorer 7, I was able to import web data into my excel spreadsheets. Now that I have upgraded to Internet Explorer 8, it no longer works. I=92ve googled around but found no answer. Anyone has a solution for this? Thanks I have 8 and have no problem with most external queries. Details??? xl version,etc, etc. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com <san.francisco.scrabble@gmail.com> wrote in message news:756e7c29-b804-47c3-93a0-6c74e7056284@e21g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... Using Internet Explorer 7, I was able to import web dat...

IE 8 CTRL+F open blank toolbar
Hi I'm sure this must be around but I can't find it, as trying to find a solution to a "find" problem is a nightmare. I have downloaded several copies of IE8 and all of them show the same error, when I put the CTRL+F command to search the current page it opens a blank toolbar that cannot be removed save by closing down the browser window. Where is the "find on this page" gone and is there a patch to fix this. Thanks See if this helps. http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fix-find-on-this-page-does-not-work-in-internet-explorer-8/ "cathy" <...

Excel Mous Test?
What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? When I studied for the test I started in the File menu. When I knew what everything in that menu did and what all the options were in the dialog boxes I moved on to the Edit menu. I continued this with every menu. When I took the test I didn't miss any questions and I'm not that good at taking tests. : ) Good luck!! "cisco7970" wrote: > What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? Microsoft Learning offers a number of options: the "Microsoft Office 2003 Inside Out...

Test

Test message 1
"Catherine Lane" <girllane2@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:49e71c3e$0$4046$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... Wrong newsgroup for test messages. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

GP 8 Service Pack 5 Service Advantage
Hi, I am upgrading from GP 8 to GP 9 as the first step I installed GP 8 SP 5 and getting error message about SVC00951 (invalid object), which is a ServiceAdvantage table. There are no ServiceAdvantage tables in the company database. any ideas ? thanks Syed ...

IRP
We are setting up Item Resource Planning and all this is new to me. I've been studying the formula's to calculate safety stock and order point quantity and thought I had all the information ready to enter in Great Plains. I was reading in Help about the IRP Maintenance window fields to make sure I was entering the data in the correct fields and found this definition of safety stock and order point quantity. Can you tell which one is correct? Safety Stock Enter the quantity of the item to have on hand for this item-site combination. The safety stock amount should not be grea...

Reset Answer Field in Test Database
I created a Q&A Test database (100 questions)...I would like to reset the answer field (StAnsr) and leave the remaining fields undisturbed. Below is the code that I am using: Dim REC As Recordset Dim RemString, workingdata As String Dim DBS As Database Dim Zero As String Set DBS = CurrentDb() Zero = " " RemString = "Select [TstTkr2007tbl].[StAnsr] From [TstTkr2007tbl] WHERE ([TstTkr2007tbl].[StAnsr] = " * ") " Set REC = DBS.OpenRecordset(RemString) RemString = Zero While (Not (REC.EOF)) REC.MoveNext Wend REC.Close DBS.Close Any h...