test #4

test

0
bighands (1)

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

CRM 4 on SBS
Can I upgrade to CRM 4 from CRM 3 on a Windows Small Business Server 2003, SP2? I thought this was not possible with SBS... or am I seeing this wrong. We also got some customers on CRM 3.0 and SBS. -- if it all works without errors then where is the challange? "ilibhart" wrote: > Can I upgrade to CRM 4 from CRM 3 on a Windows Small Business Server 2003, SP2? The only information I am finding on CRM 4 and SBS says you must use workgroup ed. "Philippe" wrote: > I thought this was not possible with SBS... or am I seeing this wrong. We > also got some cus...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

4 way postcard, right side print problems
I selected the 4 cards per sheet option. the 2 left side cards are perfect, the 2 right side cards cut the far right edge off in print preview and in actual print. I'm using Publisher 2003. thanks, seuss This is a limitation of your printer margins. Determine what your printer margins are and create your postcards, both left and right within that margin if you want them to all look the same. Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft...

Outlook 2002 rules #4
I have a user who everytime she opens outlook gets an error message, "rules in error: rule-server requested client action error" and then another part about not being able to move copy or delete the message. I removed all rules and created a new profile. These actions did not help solve the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Louis ...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

Switching from PC to IMac- NeedWin XP and VMs explanation 4 MS Mon
Hi There, I have been using a PC forever and just was given a fancy new IMAC for my bday. I really want to keep using Microsoft Money, but understand that there is no Mac version. I was prepared to switch to Quicken for Mac but the past posts suggest it is a crummy program. I saw some posts recommending getting "Fusion" or "Parrallel" for Win XP and VM?! This is all latin to me. Can someone please explain what all this is and how it works? Thanks so much! Jess :) Fusion is a software program by company called VMware that allows you to run both Windows and the Mac ...

Auto-Reply #4
We are planning to change our domain name. My question is: Is there an option in Exchange that will send an auto-reply inform the senders to our users of the change of our domain name. Or any available scripts? Or any third party program that accomplishes this? Thank you -- JoeCL LACO-CAO Why not just add the old domain name as a secondary smtp address in your recipient policy? As users receive messages and reply, the outgoing messages will be from their primary. After a period of time, decommission the old name by removing the secondary address from the recipient policy. "J...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Bosch SPS10-2 4-Volt Max Pocket Screwdriver
Price:$143.00 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001K7IZXQ Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001K7IZXQ Includes 4V Max Screwdriver - SPS10-2-RT, 4V Max Charger - BC330, (2) Li-Ion Batteries - BAT504, Soft carry bag SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Bosch PS10-2 Litheon 10.8-volt Lithium-Ion I-Driver Kit:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000F4ILD4 The Fifth Element (Remastered) [Blu-ray]:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000QTD368 Michael Clayton (Widescreen Edition):http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B00121QGPY ...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Picklist CRM 4.0
I cannot add a new picklist entry for the industry code on account in CRM 4.0 without causing account 'add' or maintain to abort. ...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

HELLO #4
HIYA -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England ...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

Now to unhide columns ... and test for upper/lower case
I've got two more questions ... Having the routine to open the rows, I need to apply that to opening the required columns. I assume that the columns are referred to numerically, rather than alphabetically? When I run the routine, the first part runs fine (opening rows), but the second part generates the error message : Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error (This occurred with the two routines below combined as one) Seperating them ( as pasted here ) and running it on its' own gives the error message: 400 Any ...

test

only test

Cannot send mail to some domains. 4.4.7 error
Hello, Some of my users are trying to send mail from my single Exchange 2003 server to certain domains and the messages get held up in the queue. They sit there for the maximum time of 72 hours and then the user gets a 4.4.7 error, which when researched states an error typically with the recipients end. I am somewhat confused, as I can telnet, ping and connect and find all details of these domains and all other mail from other domains does get through, yet mine doesn't. I am using an SMTP connector. A DNSreport on my site shows no errors. I use a Watchguard firewall. Any suggestions w...

Excel Mous Test?
What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? When I studied for the test I started in the File menu. When I knew what everything in that menu did and what all the options were in the dialog boxes I moved on to the Edit menu. I continued this with every menu. When I took the test I didn't miss any questions and I'm not that good at taking tests. : ) Good luck!! "cisco7970" wrote: > What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? Microsoft Learning offers a number of options: the "Microsoft Office 2003 Inside Out...

Folder View: 4 x Outlook Today
Hello, When I open the Folder View pane, I see 4 occurences of Outlook Today (Personal Folders), all identical. How can I get rid of the superfluous 3? Best regards, Marianne. Marianne <plouvier@kabelfoon.net> wrote: > When I open the Folder View pane, I see 4 occurences of Outlook Today > (Personal Folders), all identical. How can I get rid of the > superfluous 3? Best regards, The brute-force way for any version of Outlook is to create a new mail profile (Control Panel's Mail applet). There are other ways, but they vary with the version of Outlook you use, which y...

Test