Spell check error

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I am constantly getting a spelling error message (red dots underneath the word) at the end of a sentence or next to punctuation mark. if i've deleted to the right and for a moment two words come together, the wrong spelling indicator comes on and won't go off until i right click on the word. that makes the red dots disappear.

it's a big time suck, having to look to see if the word is spelled incorrectly, then doing the fix. i've put up with this in many versions and finally hope there's a fix.

thank you!

Error when adding a report
Hi, I created a new report. when I try to add it to CRM, I get a "An error occured. Contact your administrator" error message. My CRM user has the System Admin role and I am an Enterprise Admin. I can add the report using the Reporting Services website and I see it under Reports in CRM. I can also run the report. But if I try to edit the report I get that that "An error has occured. Contact your admin" error message. Is this a permission issue? Something I'm missing? Thanks! Simon Found a solution to my problem. Had to add a service account to the publish t...

"Rule Could not be Created, check your folder permissions"
Outlook 2002, WinXP Pro.. tried adding work's exchange server but couldn't access it through the internet. Removed the Exchange account from Tools->Email Accounts, and now cannot create message rules with the "Organize" button on the toolbar. Any way to restore the permissions? Try running Detect and Repair. Also, ask your Exchange admin for the protocol to access your Exchange server mail. He will probably have to set you up with a VPN connector and give you some instructions. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discuss...

Error Message on Startup
Since I upgraded to Norton Internet Security 2004, every time I start Outlook I get an error message upon logon. Then, starting it is OK. Faulting application outlook.exe, version 10.0.4510.0, faulting module skchui.dll, version 1.0.1038.0, fault address 0x00030a63. What's the problem, folks? ...

Spell Check preferences?
Hi all, I have a user that is having problems with spell checking in Office 2004. When I set office up I did a full install with proofing tools, etc. The user is running OS 10.4.1. Here is the problem: spell checking never works unless he manually sets it up (he has to got through the tools->language & uncheck "do not check spelling or grammar..") routine for every single document he creates. My question is: Is there a way to set this to default for all documents? Thanks, burn01 jacobbehrnes@gmail.com I'm guessing you're talking about Word here. In Word, go to F...

spelling script
Hi Guys, I'm trying to write a small spelling script that will do the following: Read a word from a text file: show it to the user then needs to type it without any spelling mistake if OK, he gets the next word in the text file if not than he needs to type the word again until he gets it right. Can any one help me with this ? Cheers, Simon "Type each word as it appears then hit enter. Type quit to exit." foreach ($word in (get-content words.txt)) { $correct = $false do { $answer = Read-Host $word if ($answer -ceq $word) {$correct = $true} if ($answer -eq &...

Spell check anomaly
When I REPLY to a message, WLM always checks the spelling on the original message even though I have selected the option to ignore the original text in a reply. What gives? Is that a bug in WLM? Tom If you save a message to Drafts or an EML file or open while in the Outbox, that will happen since it lost track of what was original and what was new. Or is this happening when you just start a new reply? If so are you interspersing your reply with the original message? Or using stationery? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Tom Brown" <Bu...

Cannot combine chart type error with only one chart.
I am receiving the error "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." Funny thing is... this is the only chart I am trying to create. There are no other charts in the entire workbook. Moving the data to another sheet in the workbook does not work. I am running excel 07. I can copy the data to a new workbook and create the chart with no problem. Is it possible that something in this specific workbook is corrupted? If I copy the chart from the new workbook to the bad one, all the data "disappears". I would be happy to ...

MSExchangeAL errors / warnings 8033, 8063, 8257
Hi, I have a problem with SBS and Exchange 2003. When I create a new user account, the Windows account is created but there is something wrong with Exchange account. The new mail account is not visible in GAL and the user can't connect to his mailbox from Outlook. I see three errors / warnings in Eventlog: MSExchangeAL: LDAP Operations: 8033: LDAP search result on directory serwer.Zaltan.local for entry '' was unsuccessful with error:[0x1] Blad operacji [ 00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connec...

error messages #9
I have a user who has personal folders and recently started getting the following message. The data file 'file name' was not closed properly. This file is being checked for problems. I have archived some of his email to control the .pst file size. I have also run scanpst and a defrag in Outlook. The error message still comes up occasionally. He is running all the latest patches and updates to XP and Office... I am currently working on the same issue for customer. Have you tried to detect and repair on Outlook or reinstalling it. The profile could be corrupted as well. F...

Error importing xBase file
Help! I have a commercial application that stores certain data in an xbase file. I use access to import the data and manipulate it. This worked fine in Access 97, but have since upgraded to Access 2000. Now I get the message "External table is not in the expected format". I can pull into an Excel file and then export to access, however, I don't think my boss will like that. Any ideas? Thanks, Ron ...

Excel Function VLOOKUP
Hi, I'm having trouble looking up a table of "Names". The table deifene below is called ROL_IS and list hundred of other defined tables. Error where: =VLOOKUP(A33,VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE),2,FALSE) but no errors where =VLOOKUP(A33,ACT_IS,2,FALSE) or =VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE) ANS: ACT_IS The array function in VLOOKUP appears not to converting formula to NAME. If anyone knows or needs further details if would be appreciated. Thanks Elizabet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly =VLOOKUP(A33,INDIRECT(VLOOKU...

Outlook reply error (associated with SP3?)
Greetings. I recently bought a new Dell, wiped the drive, performed a clean install of my own licensed copies of XP Pro and Office XP Pro, and migrated all my settings from my old computer. For a few glorious days I enjoyed newfound speediness with no glitches whatsoever. Now I am running into the following message when I reply to a message in Outlook: "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" If I click Yes or No the new message window opens; both do the same thing. (Of course, clicking Yes means that I won't see th...

formula error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel =COUNTIF(DIARY!$I$2:$I$3068,1) <br> The above formula does not automatically update to increase the range of cells as new data is being added to sheet diary. How do I correct this. Also the sheet has over 200 items. Do I have to correct the formula for each cell or is it possible to correct the range in all at one go? <br> Thanks You need to format the range as either a List or a Dynamic Range. A List is simpler. See the Excel Help topic "Create a list". For Dynamic Ranges, see here: ...

spell check #9
The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it up , if that is what needs to be done. Teri wrote: > The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing > happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it > up , if that is what needs to be done. And what version of Outlook are you running? ...

wanting to add boxes that can be checked
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am wanting to add boxes that can be checked or unchecked. <br> Any suggestions? Thank you It's a Field named "Checkbox". Try Insert>HTML Object>Checkbox... Or: View>Toolbars>Forms and use the Forms checkbox. The HTML one looks nicer :-) Cheers On 29/05/10 1:54 AM, in article 59bb91c1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "The_Bean@officeformac.com" <The_Bean@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) P...

cyclic redundancy error in outlook?
i had this error once before and had to revert back to a .pst file that was 2 years old (my bad for not backing up my data). well, a year later it has happened again. it is totalling screwing up my outlook. is there any way to repair/fix this file? what is causing this? we normally always leave our computer on. it is on 24 hours a day with outlook running. both times that this problem has happened is after we have shut down our computer before going away on vacation. the problem appeared both times right after we returned and booted up the computer. thoughts? What is the exa...

Outlook/Word Email Editor Reply error
When using Word as your email editor I receive a message stating "Title: Microsoft Office Outlook (Message: Microsoft Word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The Outlook e-mail editor will be used instead) I was running a beta version of Office prior to this and that's the only thing i can recall. I have since then done a total uninstall of any office component and a full reinstall to see that the problem still exists. I've tried reregistering word with a winword /r. I've tried r...

run time error
When I attempt to import a text file (.txt) in to Access, an error occurs. Run-time error �3163�: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data When I click the Debug button this pops up: .Fields("TranType").Value = rs("MoveType").Value A different error occurs when save it to my desktop, and this is what happens.Run-time error �2185�: You can�t reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus. When I click the Debug button this pops up: MsgBox "Import File Not Found:&quo...

Unknown Error
I have seen this issue before but cannot find the answer. I have run 1.3 with a Star TSP100 at two different stores for about 6 months. Now at one location I am receiving an "Unknown Error" message when I ring up customers...not every transaction but several times a day. At the other store--no problems. The only difference is the type of cash drawer. Anyone ever found a solution for this issue? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0451_01C70A44.DF648830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quot...

spell checker is not finding spelling errors, any suggestions?
Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in order to test the spell checker, and it is not finding these mis-spelled words. I am thinking that spell checker is not being pointed to the right dictionary, or any dictionary, but I can't seem to troubleshoot this on my own. Any suggestions? Spellbound wrote: > Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has > completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in > order to test the spell checker, and it is not...

predictive spelling
Does anyone know of a predictive spelling add- in for Excel 2000 or later? Other than the built in one, that is. I'd like something which refers to a separate worksheet that I can specify. TIA Greg Little ...

Error opening shared calendar in Outlook 2007
Hi, The share calendar was working fine yesterday and this morning when I click on Calendar to view my calendar, the shared is uncheck and when I try to check it, it shows error: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook". I have restarted Outlook and it didn't help either. It happened before and I have to delete the shared calendar and added it back in. Any clue on why this is happening or any solution to this one? Thanks. On Nov 8, 12:15 pm, darkch...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > The share calendar was working fine ye...

Scripting Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02F8_01CB2F41.80988510 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Recently I have started to receive scripting errors on certain emails or = newsgroup posts It is an IE error that generally has something like: ---------------------------------------------- Line: 1 Char: 2 Error: '_gat' is undefined Code: 0 URL: mhtml: mhtml:{EF0CF749-0D42-4C4B-B021-20786141361F}mid://00000756/' Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? ---...

Resource Error- CVT1100 duplicate resource
I just added a second resource file to my project. And Started getting this error LSEditor fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:BITMAP, name:441, language:0x0409 First I searched for 441 in my files, and no one else was assigned that number execpt for this bitamp. But I changed the ID to 541 anyway and now I am getting LSEditor fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:BITMAP, name:541, language:0x0409 what gives? MSDN, and Knowledge base were not much help on this either. Ali R. Hi Ali, See if the following archive from google is of any help. ...

Spelling in Outlook
I run XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0 and its Outlook Express. I also run MS Office 97 Patch 2b with English and Brazilian dictionaries. Winword works fine with both dics. After write a message in OE and when trying to get it spelled, get foll box : "An error occured while the spelling was been checked". Does this happen with someone before ? Can anyone help me in find the solution for this problem ? Appreciate assistance ...