Seks v polnolunie #2

Nedotroga znakomitsya s dildo

0
jelinek (49)

Converting Comments to Footnote Type References #2
I understand that Excel is not a word processor. What I wanted to kno is if there was a better way to anotate a spreadsheet. This i important for providing spreadsheet data (budgets in this case) i printed form to others. Referencing cell notes for these hardcop users would be much better if there were a supersrcipt reference numbe in a cell which then would match to comments at the bottom of the page. I'll try some of those macro suggestions you provided though. Thanks, Scot -- Planne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Planner's Profile: ht...

Office 2007 #2
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I just have a quick question. I bought Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 a while back for my old pc, but I just bought a new macbook yesterday. Is there anyway that I could pay for an upgrade or whatever so I don't have to purchase a whole new office? Thanks in advance! I sincerely doubt it � Win Office & Mac Office are from totally separate business units within MS and are licensed accordingly. However, I sincerely believe that nothing beats a try but a failure, so I'd suggest that you first contact the vendor f...

Virus? #2
My scanner and printer are refusing to work and sometimes my internet cuts off half way through looking at a web page. have i got a virus? Hi, it seems to be a trojaner. Please looking for a software call spybot it is freeware and install it. This software founds trojans and other critical things. >-----Original Message----- >My scanner and printer are refusing to work and sometimes my internet cuts off half way through looking at a web page. have i got a virus? >. > On 18 May 2004 10:21, "Charlie" wrote: >My scanner and printer are refusing to work and somet...

2 bars, 2 axis??
I'm trying to create a graph which shows load factor (one bar) and yield (one bar)for the month, then next to this the same data for the next month and so on. I can create the graph and assign each of the bars to the primary or secondary axis. However this causes one of the bars to sit on top of the other, I want them to sit side by side. Any idea's please? Hi Luke, For a 2 series column chart with a series on each y axis try Jon's example. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html Cheers Andy Luke wrote: > I'm trying to create a graph which shows ...

Leading zero #2
I format a column to text and type a series of items, each of which have a leading zero. So far so good. If I have to do a mass edit on these items, using find & replace (Ctrl+H) it automatically drops the leading zero. Example: Column A contains the following: 020003 020004 020005 I need to change these to 030003, 030004 & 030005 I replace 020 with 030 and now Column A looks like this: 30003 30004 30005 How do I keep my leading zeros? Rdd Robert You could format the cell to Number 000000. This would keep the leading zero. Andy "Robert Dieckmann" <dieckmann@mf...

Outlook XP exporting into Entourage v.X
Is there anyway to import directly from Outlook XP into the new Entourage v.X? The only outlook that says is capable of direct import is Outlook Express 5. This makes no sense. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

I have received 2 messages are exactly the same
I have received 2 messages are exactly the same, does anyone can help us how to avoid or solved this problem Thanks, ...

product key on RMS version 2
Hi, RMS version 2 not using dongle but it use product key. The problem with product key is it is able to install in only one machine. what happen if the machine fail or you do not want to use RMS in that machine any more? You can install on another machine, i.e., in case you need to replace a POS terminal, but you have to call Microsoft to register the license. It is supposed to be a 24/7 access number. Kinnard Kinnard L. Kohler Business Machines Systems 6101 South Shackleford Road Little Rock, AR 72204-8606 (T) 501-375-8380 (F) 501-375-0043 (Cell) 501-412-5686 Email: kinnard@bmsa...

Resources #2
I've found this on MSDN: Windows Me/98/95: If you are using LoadLibrary to load a module that contains a resource whose numeric identifier is greater than 0x7FFF, LoadLibrary fails. Yes, my app doesn't work on Win98 I belive because of this (Resource.h): #ifdef APSTUDIO_INVOKED #ifndef APSTUDIO_READONLY_SYMBOLS #define _APS_NEXT_RESOURCE_VALUE 4021 #define _APS_NEXT_COMMAND_VALUE 32771 #define _APS_NEXT_CONTROL_VALUE 4014 #define _APS_NEXT_SYMED_VALUE 4000 #endif #endif What is it? Can I change 32771 to something else? ...

Seks v polnolunie
Nedotroga znakomitsya s dildo ...

What are the features of 1.2?
We have recently begun using MSCRM and are very unhappy. What are the updates that will be in 1.2? 1. Is synch speed addressed? 2. Can you customize activities? 3. Any improvements to usability for sales people? Thanks! 1) From what I've heard, the synch speed has increased quite a bit. 2) No. This is to be in the v2.0 release in Q404 3) In what way? They didn't change that much in terms of "features" for this release. "Chuck Latham" <chuck_latham_1999@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%239vahtVrDHA.2588@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... We have recently begun us...

Service Pack 2 and IMF
I have been looking through the newsgroups it seems that a lot of people are having problems with the IMF. My IMF is currently at 6.5.7202.0 version. What is the correct procedure to get to Service Pack 2? Do I have to remove the IMF first and then install Serivce Pack 2? Or with the version I have will I be okay just to install Service Pack 2, I hope this is the case because I would like to keep my current settings. "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:BA780FB7-E836-4C19-9F9E-EFE46CE63283@microsoft.com... > I have been looking through the ne...

Re: Exporting meeting responses #2
See http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm or http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook Appointment folder. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, or None. You can save/export report as RTF, PDF, Word, ...

Concatenate #2
I have four columns to combine and I use the concatenate function. One of my columns has either 3,4 or 5 characters. When I concatenate, there are spaces in the middle of the end product. How do I get those spaces to disappear in column 1? I can't just set the length of the column to 3 or 4 or 5 characters because I need that varied length. I just don't want the spaces at the end. With A1: "Alpha " B1: "Bravo " C1: "Charlie " (all without the quotes, of course) This formula scrubs the spaces from the end result: D1: =SUBSTITUTE(A1&B1&C1,...

password #2
My computer had to have the files removed and then reinstalled. I use ME and Outlook 2000. In OL2000 I cannot open files or do anything without receiving this message: "Type the password for ________Pesonal Folders(1).pst." When I click on help the message reads "The help file mapping for Personal Folders could not be located in the [help File Mappings] section of MAPISVC.INF. Contact your administrator." This is a computer I use at home for my business. I did not set up any passwords. How do I find out what the password is? And how do I get rid of it? ...

v lookup
I am inexperienced with excel so any suggestions are welcomed. I have two different spreadsheets with columns of name, hours worked, total wages. Each name has a different row for each type of wage. A person can have several rows. There are no subtotals. I want to know how to compare each spreadsheet and find the differences. Essentially I want to know if the total wages on the first spreadsheet match the second spreadsheet. If wages have been partially or completely dropped, or duplicated etc... a report would generate. Similar to balancing a checkbook. Thanks. This can be done diff...

post cards #2
I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Heck, I am not even getting that. I used to get that and somehow, it has disappeared. I am trying to print 2 per page front & back. I have read some of the articles on this forum and tried to use the tips suggested, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get 2 up front & back on 1 page ... "candyb" wrote: > I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a glitch and will only show one...

store operations v.1.2 evaluation mode message after new install
I have a tech that states: "Do we have a key on file for MS retail Management software. Out of all the times I have installed this, it’s the first time I have seen this warning. I have the software at my desk, but no key." Need help figuring this one out. Is it a database issue? the license key number didn't start until v2.0. That version 1.2 used a hardware licensing device called a dongle. If you are installing a new product for the first time you should be getting the latest version. Check with your MS partner. "Jay_Marks" wrote: > I have a tech that ...

Removing a space #2
I asked a question earlier need to remove an extra space in a cell (ex. cell a1 is 5543 and a space) it is set as general not a number, I have over 5700 rows, doing it manually is impossible can i do it? in a formula However it did not work and I Do not understand typing visual basic code that well, I do unterstand formulas Plesae help?? Hi, You might try something like this: =VALUE(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-1)) If you don't care about value (number vs text) you could shorten the equation to =LEFT(A2,LEN(A2)-1) Good luck Best regards, Kevin "REmoving a Space" <anonymous@discussi...

Sending HTML format report is not working #2
I have been sending RTF report from Ms Access on the body of the email. I need to send it in HTML format instead, but it is not working. The body of the email displays the whole source instead of the HTML formatted body. I have realized that the email format shows "Plain Text" and "Rich Text" format only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Below there is an example of what I am getting, please check: <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"><TITLE>Renta...

Ranking #2
Hi all, I want to RANK students' position in class according to their 'average mark' in Column Z. If the average mark is same of two or more students, then RANKING (position) is based their 'Ggrade Point Average' which is lieted in in Column Y. If it is still the same, the rank should be based on Subject 1 in Column X. Can someone suggest a formula for that? Thank you in advance. 1. Construct a composite score column. e.g. AA = 1000000*Z + 1000*Y + X 2. Use rank function on composite score. dave y. ...

Seks v polnolunie
Nedotroga znakomitsya s dildo ...

Time between 2 dates #2
Hi, I want to calculate the time (in minutes) between two dates. The forma is: dd/mm-uu:mm For example: (column B) Time 1 = 10/05-13:45 (column C) Time 2 = 10/05-20:30 (column E) Time 2 - Time 1 should give 405 minutes I attached the document. Any suggestions on this one? P Attachment filename: test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=55445 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Enter this in to column E1 =(C1-B1)*1440 That should do the trick! Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Payee Rules Manager #2
I would like to get a message to the person or team that developed Payee Rules Manager. It is quite a disappointment to me, and others who've posted here to select a Preferred payee name then click Add under Payee name variation only to discover there is no drop down selection box for Payee name variation. There is also no obvious way to copy and paste the variations from somewhere else. Do you realize how much trouble this poorly designed dialog box causes customers? Was this tested for usability? With this design we sometimes have to manually type in payee name variations with l...

Missing Folder #2
My unread mail folder is missing. How can I restore it? I looked in the delete file, etc. and it is not there. Please help me. I have outlook 2003. Wasnt aware there was such, unless you created one. Perhaps your refering to a View "capsrv" <capsrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90183591-3509-45C3-9689-8F5BFB9B18DE@microsoft.com... > My unread mail folder is missing. How can I restore it? I looked in the > delete file, etc. and it is not there. Please help me. I have outlook 2003. capsrv <capsrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...