REPOST Re: Trying to get mailbox lock from process - Error: 1025

Has anyone made any headway on this issue? I am currently trying to
determine if any informative messages are logged on the server side.

--=C

#######################

Hi Brent,

Is it possible the mailbox is being accessed by another client at the same
time?

-Michael

On 10/21/04 12:38 PM, in article BD9D5E5D.473D%brent@hazmatexplo.org, "Brent
DeCracker" <brent@hazmatexplo.org> wrote:

 >> Michael,
 >>
 >> Just to throw my two cents in - I'm having the same problem, and it
didn't
 >> occur until I upgraded to 11.1.  I've been using the same server for
3 years
 >> without a hitch.  Now, it loses the lock constantly.

Has anyone

0
C2209 (1)

Re:Format
When I need to send a new e mail message, my format options do not seem to work propoerly. I have HTML as my choice, but my font and font size choices are grayed out until I either minimize my new message and restore or click options and close the box then my choices a available. This is really annoying. How do I have my choices upfront and available? Thanks ...

Re-orienting a Report Vertically
When I create reports they are always oriented horizontally. The column headings and columns run vertically but each item in a record runs horizontally. I cannot find a way to rotate this 90 degrees to the left where the record field headings run along the side of the report and the record data runs vertically for each record, fitting many records on one page. For example, if I have Last Name, First Name, Phone Number--when I create a report each field name runs across the top of the page and each record runs underneath the field names. I'd like to have each field name running do...

How can I save an attachment to process it automatically?
I receive a data file via e-mail each night. I want to have it automatically saved so my databse system can import it and process it automatically before anyone arrives at work. There are some third party addins listed at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm that may be able to do what you want. There may be some additional addins listed on other Slipstick pages -- do a search for "attachment". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** ...

Repost
I sent his message earlier but have not been able to view it from here so I apologize if it has already been answered. I had heard that the refresh was released sometime last week but have received no notification from MS about it. When will I know? Will MS send an email to everyone that purchased the Beta 2 Kit? I have clicked "Check for Updates" but there is no information there. All I get is "All your office products are up to date". Thanks for reading. Hi Robin, I have the following URL to view, nothing more. http://officebeta.microsoft.com/home/default.aspx I rea...

How do I re-enable links in e-mail messages in Outlook 2007?
Using Outlook 2007 and IE8, suddenly, starting today, all hyperlinks in my non-junk mail (i.e., in my inbox) have been disabled and I get the error message "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator" when I click on a link. This happens on all e-mail messages in my inbox. I am the system administator on this stand-alone laptop. -- Rube "Rube" <Rube@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E17395FC-7B44-4ABB-82CE-DE4604ACCDA7@microsoft.com... > Using Outloo...

I keep getting content protection enabled on my calendar. help.
When I enter an appointment in my calendar it changes to "content protection enabled" and I can no longer read the appointment. How do it stop this? ...

Need to investigate mailboxes have been deleted
Hi all, I have had a couple of calls today from users that could not open outlook. I had a look at their mailboxes in Exchange System Manager and after they had the red X / deletion mark on them. I reconnected and the users are now fine. My question is: is there anyway the E2k server would do this or does it have to be done by one of my bright admins? What is the best way I can audit and monitor this? Thanks, Johnny in 5.5, there was a way to turn up logging so that mailboxes deletions would be logged, but I don't know that there is in 2000/2003...but I would think you'd need t...

Need to re-arrange a field
We entered about 1000 records including a date column (entered as text) but in the wrong order.. it was entered as ..... dd/mm/yyyy .... e.g. 10/06/1886 I really want it to be ... yyyy/mm/dd.. e.g. 1886/06/10 anyone have a formulae to convert it to an adjoining column in correct order? Many thanks Gerry If it was entered as a date and not as text, then all you need to do is highlight the column, then click on Format | Cells | Number tab and choose Custom from the list. Then in the box just type your format string yyyy/mm/dd and click OK. If they are text values then it could b...

How to get an edit control with flat style( no 3d borders)
Select the Edit control in the resource editor and goto its properties. Select the Style tab and remove the Border style. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Jeff Huang" <jeff_hh@msn.com> wrote in message news:eC7xa42TDHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > ...

repost; Automatically updating formulae in multiple sheets
I list sales of 20+ products each week for the year A2-A23 are the products and B-BA are the colums for each week I have multiple sheets that have the same sales results in the same format foreach previous year 2004;2003;2002;2001;2000 Each week I want to compare total sales in the year to date i.e weeks 1-20 with weeks 1-20 in each previous year. so next week it will be 1-21. I have on each sheet a cumulative total for each of the 20 products in the year to date i.e Cell A25=SUMB2:BA2 and Cell A26=SUMB3:BA3 and so on for each product. This means each week I have to alter the formula in C...

2 questions re:Rollup 2 installation
I've seen a couple of comments regarding my first question, but I'm looking for confirmation: 1. After installing the server portion of Rollup 2, do all client PCs have to be updated before they attempt to use CRM? Or can I update the most important ones first, then get to the rest ASAP? 2. Does the client portion of Rollup 2 have to be installed while logged in as the end-user? Thanks for any guidance! Ryk McDorman #1 upgrading the client is optional but recommended. #2 installing the rollup update 2 on the client only requires to close the Outlook. "Ryk" <Ryk@...

get information in cell
Hi. Imagine that i have from a1:a1000 cells with email adress. I want get all domains in that cells. supose in A1: teste@tes.com A2: teste@pl.com A3: dfdsf@kon.org I want one formula that could me give all information after the "@". lik tes.com, pl.com and kon.org Because i want manager the domains in my antispam and need to know that kind of information. its possible ? =RIGHT(A1, LEN(A1)-FIND("@",A1,1)) if A1 contains your email address. Priya "Fire" <Fire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA3EDCF0-CAF4-4A91-9D12-F2D55408C5DD@micr...

Trying to Pull User Name From Network
Hello, I am working on a database that my work uses. It has a FE/BE. I am an uber novice when it comes to code...so what I am looking for is a way to place in code so that when I click the Save/Exit button it will pull that persons Alias from the network (being they have to log on using their alias to get on the network) into the desired field. I just don't know the code or exactly where to place it. This is a very extensive database used for storing about 9000 employee's info. and we are looking for the ability to shave off time by making the date/time and who updated it fields au...

Workflow Manager - Manual Rule - Sub Process
I have had dozens of manual rules that are triggered from a sub-process action running for over 2 years (through 1.2 and 3.0) perfectly fine until just recently. We found that any WFR that had a manual rule as a subprocess (the rule sent out an email) would not fire off the email. Rollup1 is currently installed, we have 70k rules running at any point in time but are narrowing this down to ~20k by condensing our WFRs, and will be clearing out WF logs over 30 days old on a weekly basis. Has anyone heard of this out-of-the-blue problem happening with manual sub-processes? Thanks. ...

Had to repost it!!!
Query: Say i have multiple sheets dated 04/01/10 to 04/30/10, each contain names, say A, B, C, D, etc... but these name does not appear in the same order in each sheet. Now data is in time format in front of A, B, C, D, etc. Eg. in sheet 04/01/10 A1 B1 A 1:00:00 D 1:53:00 C 2:45:00 like this data in other sheet till 04/30/10. Now in a new sheet i want this data to be collated in time format in front of the individual sorted in Alphabetical order. Also it should give me the Sum of the data. Is it possible and how? Thanks in advance for the help!...

"Send" causes re-boot...?
Howdy, Running OL2K I just had a rather odd experience: I composed a new message (using Word) and then clicked "Send." Instantly, the screen went black, and, to my surprise, I realized a moment later that the system was re-booting. I assumed that we had some sort of power spike that caused that to happen and I simply re-launched Outlook and did it all again. The moment I clicked to send, Bang! the same thing happened. I gave it one more try with the same result. Fortunately, I have a very good backup system and quickly reverted to a backup that was about four hours old. Now al...

Getting total number of records
Hi. I Need to get the number of records from a table not referenced in the form where the total is supposed to show but from another form. I suppose I can get the value directly from the table or from the form containing the table. Can I have some help please? H. Martins On Aug 27, 10:35 am, "H. Martins" <HJRMart...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi. > > I Need to get the number of records from a table not referenced in the > form where the total is supposed to show but from another form. > > I suppose I can get the value directly from the table or from the form &g...

i think u should try these websites! ;) #2
go to this url: a) http://offto.net/forexkiss1/ b) http://offto.net/5technic1/ c) http://offto.net/50weeksforex1/ d) http://offto.net/makemoneyfirst1/ e) http://offto.net/cashsecret1/ f) http://offto.net/millionairesecret1/ g) http://offto.net/luxuryhomes/ h) http://offto.net/forextrader1/ well, these are just my suggestions.. i dont get any commissions for promoting these websites to you. good luck! ;) ...

tries to go to a web page on boot up
I may have picked up some malware or something but on boot up (I have scaned for viruses etc but came up with nothing), XP attempts to go to a web page (is unsuccessful). Does anyone know anything about how to stop this??? Thanks CP On Jan 8, 10:06=A0am, "CP" <peckcharl...@nospambellsouth.net> wrote: > I may have picked up some malware or something but on boot up (I have sca= ned > for viruses etc but came up with nothing), XP attempts to go to a web pag= e > (is unsuccessful). =A0Does anyone know anything about how to stop this??? > Thanks CP ...

Can a XSLT combine several XML files during process?
Hi Does anybody know if XSLT can process several XML file at a time I have two xml document which stored in memory stream and wanna to combine it together under several rules. I am tring to use a XSLT file but donon how to process several xml at a time Regards, Norton msnews.microsoft.com wrote: > Does anybody know if XSLT can process several XML file at a time There is a main input tree and you can load other documents using the XSLT document function e.g. document('file2.xml') see <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#document> for details. -- Martin Honnen ...

Export multiple gets to the same csv
I am trying to export the following to the same csv: $strCategory = "computer" $objDomain = New-Object System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry $objSearcher = New-Object System.DirectoryServices.DirectorySearcher $objSearcher.SearchRoot = $objDomain $objSearcher.Filter = "(&(objectCategory=$strCategory)(|(name=*bOS*)))" $colProplist = "name" foreach ($i in $colPropList){$objSearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add($i)} $colResults = $objSearcher.FindAll() foreach ($objResult in $colResults) {$objComputer = $objResult.Properties; $objComputer.name Get-WmiObj...

Re-mortgage
I have been using a loan account to track my mortgage payments. Recently I have re-mortgaged with another provider for a higher amount and I've set another loan account up. I want to be transfer the money into the old account to close it off and transfer the balance into the current account. Money doesn't seem to want to transfer money between loans. So how do I show that the loan is closed and principle paid off? I tried creating a catagory but then money reports a massive outgoing aganist it distorting all the reporting. Very sadly, Money makes it difficult to just transfer M...

Repost
My question may have something to do with this. I have 6 email accounts set up in Outlook 2003 (as I did in Outlook 2002). Only one (pop) is set to automatically send and receive, but Hotmail (only one http) sends and receives ANYWAY, even though in mail settings, there is a clear "red X" on Hotmail. I guess the beauty of 2003 is that the ongoing problem I had with 2003 on two computers with mulitple Outlooks running seems to be gone. ...

Event 1173
Recently I have inhirited this exchange server (Exchange 2003Sp1). I was browsing thorugh the Logs and noticed the following warrnings each one with a different folder number, Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: Views Event ID: 1173 Date: 10/3/2005 Time: 10:58:44 AM User: N/A Computer: JUNO Description: Error 0x6bb deleting unused restricted view from folder 1-17A0531 on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store JUNO". Microsoft Exchange Information Store will try to delete the view again at the next maintenance interval. For mor...

i think u should try these websites! ;) #3