Remove Test Drive Error message

I am trying to run the Remove Test Drive applet so I can install the
"real" Office vX, but I am receiving an error message that I cannot
figure out.

PBCatSearchSync()
-1304

When I click the OK button (my only choice), I receive a message that
"The Office X Test Drive was not found on your computer." However, all
applications are still present and still run, as Test Drive
applications. How do I remove Test Drive so I can install the "real"
version?

Thanks.
0
gbledsoe (1)

In article <229e9514.0404230724.7f2771ff@posting.google.com>,
 gbledsoe@msn.com (Gary Bledsoe) wrote:

> I am trying to run the Remove Test Drive applet so I can install the
> "real" Office vX, but I am receiving an error message that I cannot
> figure out.
>
> PBCatSearchSync()
> -1304
>
> When I click the OK button (my only choice), I receive a message that
> "The Office X Test Drive was not found on your computer." However, all
> applications are still present and still run, as Test Drive
> applications. How do I remove Test Drive so I can install the "real"
> version?

Run the Remove Office application, found in the Value Pack folder on
your Office v.X installation disk.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Error: Account setup is temporarily unavailable
I use Money 2005 Standard. I followed the screenshot instructions. I disabled the online services for the bank accounts that did not show a password box. I am stuck at the instructions where I am supposed to add the accounts. Instead of prompting me to enter user name/password, I am getting: Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. I tried this all morning on Fri. I have 3 bank accounts that need to do this and they all have this same error. On Jul 20, 8:56 am, labear <lab...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use Money 2005 Standard. I foll...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Message Sensitivity
In Outlook 2000 what do the 3 message sensitivity options mean? Personal, Private and Confidential ...

Removal

server-requested client action message
This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and deleting it hoping it would reset. Thanks. In news:%23boIuP6GGHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, MCSA-M <kbenator@gmail.com> typed: > This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 > every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including > Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and > deleting it hoping it would...

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

Sounds in html messages
WinXP Pro w/ SP2 and all of the latest updates, patches, hotfixes from the Windows Update Site. Outlook2k3 w/ all of the latest updates, patches, hotfixes from the Office Update Site. Whenever I receive an email in Outlook2k3 and look at the html for that email the bgsound tag points to something similar to "cid:(long string of alpha-numeric)@(xxx)" Where is this file stored? I've done searches for these types of files and the computer never finds that long, cryptic file. Where is it? Thanks in advance for any help! :-) In the mailbox store. (e.g. if you are a pop3...

Sharing Workbook Info message ?
Recently, as I go to Tools, Share Workbook, ck on Allow ....(slfkjsaldjflskjf.....) and OK a message box pops up saying "Seletion is too Large" I just ck OK and move on. Am I missing something here? TIA, Jim ...

Message title is blank
Using Outlook 2000, I have noted lately that when I reply to an email stored in my pst file, the information does not have a subject line or a message text from me as it supposed to have. It is just an envelope that is blank. Any idea what is causing this behavior and how to resolve this? It does not happen from my mailbox itself but only from my pst files that are stored on the network. ...

Runtime error 1004 application-defined or object-defined error
I tried to pose this on another group, MS Excel and VBA, but it still has not been posted, and I realize now that this group is much more active and accessible. . . . I am getting the error: "Runtime error 1004 application-defined or object-defined error" in the code provided below at this line of code: .Cells(StartRow + n - 1, 5).Value = _ WordDoc.Comments(n).Scope It is processing comments in a Word document and outputting them into Excel cells. It works fine on another document, but not on this particular document. However, the de...

remove Fax from address book?

Public folder message copies to another user
Is there a way from exchange 2003 to allow mails that come to a public folder to be forwarded or a copy of it sent to anotehr user. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Hi Smith, If you mail enable your public folder, you will get the normal Exchange email tabs, then in Exchange System go to the Exchange General tab | Delivery Options | Forwarding Address | Forward To, and type the contact or email account to deliver to. Note this will only work for messages sent to this public folder via its email address. For messages created in the Public Folders directly this method will not wor...

error message #8
How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton Utilities? In microsoft.public.money, bkoch wrote: >How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton >Utilities? Try it? If no go, read various opinions and experiences that have been posted: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=nav+norton&as_eq=google&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.money&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_mi...

Not found error 204: item not in database
I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. I was wondering what is up with this? brent hi seems this error. the item which you used in work order has been deleted. Please check the printed work order and then go to store manager and find that it exists. Also "Brent" wrote: > I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get > "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. > I was ...

Removing an item from menu

BlazeFind loop Recovery Console wrong drive letter
Hi: When I go into the Recovery Console, the choice I get is #1 C: drive. When I installed XP or did a recovery, don't remember, my main drive changed to F: Drive by itself. I can't get the repair to work to get me out of the log on loop to do a repair of USERINIT. How can I change my choice to F: Drive. thanks...Gene "Wolverine Gene" <Wolverine Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item news:F09C4180-85D0-469B-893E-9325B1AE21D5@microsoft.com... > Hi: When I go into the Recovery Console, the choice I get is #1 C: drive. > When I...

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Exchange 2000 Information store error (Urgently need help)
We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 - function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f on our Information Store. The store is running OK and we can send and receive mail. The event ID points a few things out but any help greatly appreciated. thanks -- Kath http://www.portsense.com/ng/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/2003/September/17/390282.cfm -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message news:FA54A12E-4C87-4B7C-B29F-8D4DC765F62...

Wondering if this test approach will hurt me
I have a backup computer that also has Internet access. I am using Money 2004 , I pay bills and get statement/stock/mutual fund updates with it. I don't use budgeting, and I make heavy use of categories/reports. I am thinking about testing out Money 2006 (I stayed away from 2005), could I install Money 2004 on my backup computer, copy my file over, and then use that to upgrade to 2006 and test it out? My thining is if it turns out to be something I don't like or can't use I just uninstall it and stay where I am on my primary computer. It seems I could do everything on it b...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar