Rank it a NEW WEB page www.World-Estate.com

New real estate web page for all the world tell me wath u think :
www.World-Estate.com
If You can write me email , then we will make this page beter.
Thanks
www.World-Estate.com

List a ranking
I'm a newbie at this, so help is appreciated. I have an Excel sheet like this: Team A .600 =rank(b1,b1:b3) Team B .750 =rank(b2,b1:b3) Team C .300 =rank(b3,b1:b3) I want to get another cell to list how far they are from the #1 rank. So, cell d1 should be equal to .150 and d3 equal to .450. The percentages will change frequently, so it needs to figure out what is #1. I know I could just do =b2-b1 and b2-b3, but only because I can see the b2 is the highest percentage. Am I making sense? Is there a way to do this? TIA. BR =MAX($B$1:$B$3)-B1 etc. -- HTH RP ...

Rank within Categories
I am trying to work out a way to rank within categories. Column E has different categories. Column i has the data. Column am working on i want to give the ranking where each data point falls within its own category. i have tried to hash something out but am stuck...here is my feeble attempt =IF($E5="SE",IF($E$5:$E$40="SE",IF(I5>0,RANK(I5,$I$5:$I$40,0),"N/ A"), ...... ..... signfies a string of IFs. the Next one being IF($E5="C".... I have also tried an array.....that doesnt seem to work =IF(OR(E6={"C","SE","NE","...

Load full html page
Hello I want to load a page from HTTP, and this page is made up from several URL. If I use CInternetSession::OpenURL(), then I will not get the sub pages. I need a way that let me load the page with all its sub pages. I know that i can use CHtmlView but I don't need a UI in my application. Thanks in advance I am not sure what you mean by sub pages. If you mean links, you will need to traverse the document yourself. If you dont have UI in your application, you can do it by hosting MSHTML. Its same as IWebBrowser2(CHTMLView) but with no UI. Sample TEAR in MSDN shows how to use this. Anoth...

new dpm server
Hi, I have an old w2k3 R2 Server x86 and I would like to install a new W2K8 R2 x64 Server. All protected servers are only reachable via a wan - therefore I would like to use the old replicas to avoid the traffic over the WAN. How do I do that ? thanks Lorenz I am assuming your goal is to move DPM server to a new server Correct? Look at this articles: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb808989.aspx http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd282970.aspx -- Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA Houston, TX http://bl...

Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages tra
I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper. Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly. Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the second page of the document to the headed paper back side. So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed). Need to if this is possible. Code --declare Dim sPrinterName$ Dim sPortName$ Dim nFirstPageTray Dim nOtherPagesTray -- assig...

SharePoint/Business Portal, Office Web Component
Help. I have an intranet site using Sharepoint and Business Portal functions. The users are all off-site using their home computers to access. There are lists rendered as queries within the site that should be exportable to excel. Most users can do this using Office Web Component - and some never have to download the component. OWC is not available for users with Office 2007, so they are unable to download the query files into excel. Is it necessary for an Office 2007 user to purchase Office Project 2007 in order to be able to download from the site to excel? Am I even on the co...

Successfully activated new Deluxe license
My online services were due to expire in three months, so like many of you purchased a new license, intending to extend through January 2011. After uninstalling my old copy of Deluxe (v.17) and installing the new, I saw no change in the expiration date. Running the "extend" program did not help. I finally contacted MS support, who then hooked me up with the online store's customer service, who then sent me a "customer service override" key. I gave that key to the "extend" program and voila, problem solved. The whole process took under ten minutes. Hi I...

Notification of new message
How do you set so that you are notified when new mail comes in? "Leslie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DEE93E8-6446-41FB-A81B-E593CB926139@microsoft.com... > How do you set so that you are notified when new mail comes in? Tools-Options-Preferences-Email Options ...

rank
I would like to know how to get around duplicate issues when using th rank functio -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rank.htm and http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.RANK.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I would like to know how to get around duplicate issues when using the > rank function > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Excel, Page Header
How can I introduce another Headers in one document after some pages while keeping continuety of page numbers in the footer. "Baig" <mabs@aon.at> wrote in message news:51a101c37d24$fb5ff390$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How can I introduce another Headers in one document after > some pages while keeping continuety of page numbers in the > footer. You can have different headers on different worksheets. If you group the worksheets before printing, the page numbers are continuous. To group worksheets, click the first tab and then hold down SHIFT whilst clicking the last. Alte...

Selling a piece of Real Estate
I recently sold a piece of investment real estate. I had a mortgage and an asset account set up. How do I record this transaction properly? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q110. "John W" <jcwillie66@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:17c801c3dfb6$62d1e2b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I recently sold a piece of investment real estate. > I had a mortgage and an asset account set up. > How do I record this transaction properly? ...

Copy and paste recipients list into To field of new email message displays as ;
Hi all, I have the following network system. Outlook 2003 clients running over Citrix connecting to a GroupWise email server back end. If a user receives an internal email, opens it, and then tries to copy and paste the recipients list of that email shown in the To field into a new email message To field, the only thing that displays in the To field of the new message is ; ; ; ; The semi colons appear to represent the number of recipients that have been pasted in. Any ideas as to why this happens anyone ??? Ta Paul ...

Cannot attach files to new e-mails??
Office 97sr2 installed, installed Outlook 2000. Since installing Outlook 2000, I'm unable to attach files to a new e-mail. The problem is only on 1 pc! I get an error which says "out of memory or system resources. close some windows or programs and try again" Have tried the following with no success - created new outlook profile - increased page file size - uninstalled office97 & outlook 2000 - service pack pc (winnt 4 workstation) - ran reg clean - reinstalled office97 (without outlook97) into new directory - installed outlook 2000 into new directory - tried logging in as...

new string started on PF contact folder issue
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my question. I wanted to clear the air on my original message, I think it had some confusing/incorrect syntax. As I re-read my post, it doesn't make sense, so I'll rephrase. Forget all the references to the GAL as in my 1st post. When the SBS server user creates a PF containg contact items, by default the properties/OAB tab/'show this folder as an email address list' ISN'T ticked. When he does tick it on the server-side, the Outlook 2003 clients open a new email clicks on To: and in the address lists available, the newly c...

Making a new list
hi i have 2 columns, column a has a list of names, column b has a number 1-8 in it. what i would like is on another sheet a list of the names that has a 2 in column d With original list on Sheet1, enter this *array* formula in Sheet2, and enter the number you're looking up into D1 of Sheet2: =INDEX(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$30,SMALL(IF(Sheet1!$B$1:$B$30=$D$1,ROW($1:$30)),ROW(1: 1))) -- Array formulas are entered using CSE, <Ctrl> <Shift> <Enter>, instead of the regular <Enter>, which will *automatically* enclose the formula in curly brackets, which *cannot* be done man...

Moving contacts From Microsoft Exchange System Objects to a new pc
We are running exchange 2000 on a windows 2000 domain controller. Within the Exchange Manager, under the Microsoft Exchange System Objects folder, we have a lot of contacts. Does anyone know of a way to move just these contacts without having to just renter them all manually. I know that we can export the list of contacts, but it doesn't carry their information with the list. We are setting up a new server with exchange 2003 and we don't want to move anything over but these contacts. Thanks. On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:48:09 -0800, Holcomb.frank <Holcombfrank@discussions.microsoft...

Pasting a logo on Excel header yp print on every page
I have done all my stress analysis on Excel, now I want to print the Excel pages for presentation with company logo pasted on the Header space. how do I paste Picture on Excel haeader, currently it won't allow, cut and paste do not work Thnak you in anaticipation for the help regards kanil kanil If using Excel 2002 you can insert a picture into a header or footer via "Custom". Click on the second from right icon and select a picture. If using earlier version you can paste the picture(logo) into row 1 then File>Page Setup>Sheet "rows to repeat at top" an...

subform
i have a form called clients and a subform called history. the subform is continuous and shows the previous 6 records. when i want to add a new record to the subform i click on the >* and type away as usual. my question is : is it possible to have the new record >* at the top of the subform instead of at the bottom? if so, how do i do this. thanks in advance. ivanoddcat, Not within that subform itself. You can add another "one line" subform, at the top of your regular subform. That subform would be set to DataEntry = Yes... New records only... no browse/delete/......

subtotal rank
I'm working with a filtered list and I'm looking for a rank formula that works like the subtotal formula does. So when I filter the list it ranks by the particular filter. Thanks in advance BW --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

New-TimeSpan cmdlet
How does the New-TimeSpan cmdlet know when datetime property of an object to use in a pipeline like this one? PS C:> Get-ChildItem xo | New-TimeSpan Days : 4 Hours : 22 Minutes : 56 Seconds : 25 Milliseconds : 351 Ticks : 4281853513808 TotalDays : 4.95584897431481 TotalHours : 118.940375383556 TotalMinutes : 7136.42252301333 TotalSeconds : 428185.3513808 TotalMilliseconds : 428185351.3808 In this instance, file xo has these datetime properties to choo...

Common uses for XML in an asp web application
I recently created an application that used an xml file to define 4 different groups used for my app, and within each of those groups are <item></item> tags to declare different values that were used to lookup values in a database. This worked pretty well to allow me to dynamically create navigation buttons to perform operations etc.. Now i am trying to think of other common uses for xml that would make my apps even more scalable. I think I could have used xml again in my app for this operation althought i did not because of time constraints: Once records were grabbed from the d...

Determining focus of a property page
I have a section of code where I want to know if a key (is this case VK_RETURN) is pressed when the focus is on a control or the tab of a property page. BOOL MyPropertySheet::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg) { bool DidHandle = true; if(pMsg->message == WM_KEYDOWN) { switch(pMsg->wParam) { case VK_RETURN: if(???) // here is where I want to know if the focus is on the tab of a property page. do something; else do something else; break; defau...

New Data Query Wizard
In Excel I am trying to connect to a database using the New Data Query Wizard When I get to the choose Columns screen and click on the Available table and columns I receive an error Undefined function ‘Date’ in expression. (The database does have a function with this name that works correctly I cannot Preview data in the columns if I then click on cancel I receive a massage do you want to continue editing this Query in Microsoft Query? I select yes, the Add tables box opens I click on the table I want I receive error cannot access table. Anyone have any ideas how I can do this? ...

Creating new screens
Has anyone created a new Activity page which is called when a user clicks on an activity on the list page? Is this possible to not call the standard page and replace it with the new page created? =20 If so can you give me some pointers where best to look. =20 Also when creating new pages is there any templates available to get the same look and feel? =20 All advice very much appreciated. this should help you http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm/html/mbs_crmappdup.asp you use a template file to give your customized pages the same look and feel of the sta...

Font size when composing new message.....
Hi there, I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help. When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a business card, is huge!!!! And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is huge too! You can't see it all! What is going on, anybody? Thanks for any help!! I'm betting that it is your zoom settings in the email. For Outlook 2007, with the email open, click on the Format Text tab - Zoom and change the setting. For Outlook 2003 and older, with the email open, click on View - Zoo...