problem opening up program/file - NEED HELP ASAP!!

Hello, All.
I am having some trouble opening up Word. It was working okay until I
loaded some fonts to FontBook. Okay, now I removed all my fonts but I
still get this error message about corrupt fonts I have on my computer.
When I open Word, I see the blue starting-up window: Word:Mac 2004.
Right underneath the product ID #, I see that it is initiating... when
it gets to the point "Optimizing font menu performance" I start getting
this error windows popping up one after another. (E.g. The font M
TimesSmallText is corrupt and should be removed.) I keep on clicking
okay for a whole lot of fonts, and I can't open any of my documents. I
need t have it worked SOON!!!!! PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!! This problem also
occurs with any other microsoft products like Powerpoint.

0
gracegihm (1)

Fixed on the Mac Word newsgroup with a direction to the link explaining
the problem and the known fixes.

http://word.mvps.org/Mac/CorruptFontErrors.html

gracegihm@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, All.
> I am having some trouble opening up Word. It was working okay until I
> loaded some fonts to FontBook. Okay, now I removed all my fonts but I
> still get this error message about corrupt fonts I have on my computer.
> When I open Word, I see the blue starting-up window: Word:Mac 2004.
> Right underneath the product ID #, I see that it is initiating... when
> it gets to the point "Optimizing font menu performance" I start getting
> this error windows popping up one after another. (E.g. The font M
> TimesSmallText is corrupt and should be removed.) I keep on clicking
> okay for a whole lot of fonts, and I can't open any of my documents. I
> need t have it worked SOON!!!!! PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!! This problem also
> occurs with any other microsoft products like Powerpoint.

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

format of emailed excel file
In excel 2003 when I email a a particulat worksheet in a workbook I lose all the formating when it is recieved in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to preserve the excel "look"? Thnaks, Craig S ...

problem #4

Show file location in title bar?
Is there a way to make Excel or Word show the location of a file in the title bar. Right now, it just shows the name of the file. I was thinking in 2003, it showed the file location, or perhaps there was an option to show it? I can't find the same thing in 2007 and it would be extremely helpful to have it! I use template files with the same name (for easy searching) but save in different client folders, which is why I want it to display the full path. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. Thanks!! Add "Document Location" to the QAT. You'll find it in the "Com...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

error opening Outlook #4
I just installed Office XP standard onto a new Sony laptop running XP Pro. All other Office programs work fine except for Outlook. When Outlook opens it stays open for just a few seconds and then closes. Next time I try to open it I get a "safe mode" message but it still does not open. I have installed, unistalled and reinstalled. I have booted and rebooted. Your thoughts? Try a new mail profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Af...

Installation Problem!!

Scolling in email, help!
I can't scroll down to see emails. The bar on the right keeps going to the top. I can't scroll it down and stop where I want it to. Thanks Cindy "Cindy Didrick" <cdidrick@verizon.net> wrote in message news:O91ez0x1KHA.260@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I can't scroll down to see emails. The bar on the right keeps going to the >top. I can't scroll it down and stop where I want it to. > > Thanks > Cindy Nothing in WM can cause this. Does this behaviour only occur in WM, or in all scrolling applications? Have you checked y...

Office 2007 - HELP

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Outlook won't open after reinstalling it after installing Windows
My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office 2007. Outlook will not open. Any suggestions? Margye Hixson Suggest providing information. Include what you did, what happened and any and all error messages. Be detailed as if we weren't there and don't know what happened. -- Russ Valentine "Margye" <Margye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F85CAAC-2042-4CAB-A329-EF6B3A682189@microsoft.com... > My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office > 2007. > Outlook will not open....

Cell Format

Software of scripting to grab data from MS word file and fill in Excel fields?
I have a 90 page financial report from MS word that I get each month. I would like to find a software package or scripting tool that will allow me to automate the process of grabbing #s from the ms word file and filling in fields in an excel file. I have a feel that there may be quite of programming involved in doing this. But perhaps there are some more efficient solutions out there. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks Hi, Do the numbers appear in the same part of the word document each tim (eg always in the same row/column of the same table). If so, copyin the data into excel should be ...

Adjusting Opening Balance
Hi After we ran year-end process in GL module (GP 8.0), we realized that one account was incorrectly marked as posting type=balance sheet instead of Profit and Loss. The account now has an opening balance for the transaction posted in the previous year. How can I adjust the Opening Balance to show $0.00? Thanks KB Article # 864913 on CustomerSource goes through the steps to fix this in some detail. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Lak_Sobti" <LakSobti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65BB6EEE-89C5-4CCF-8315-6CB90AB808CF@mi...

help, please, using titles in email.
Hi.. Using Outlook 2000. I have a few contact that have titles (example- Mr., Mrs., Fr., etc) Is there a way to have the title show in their name, when one is specified??? Thank you! -- B'Regards, Vinnie Vinnie, You did not indicate for what purpose e.g. viewing the contact or doing a mail merge. If you would like to see the titles when viewing contacts then check to see if it is specified in the actual contact by doing the following. Open contact and click on Full Name - there is an option there to add the title. Once this is done you will be able to see it in the contact ...