Printing Daily Calendar

Good morning!

I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0.

When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries
scheduled in the evening hours?  Currently the print format lumps them
together so that they are unreadable.

Thank you!

A.

Workbook Printing Problem
Printing each sheet of a workbook individually works fine. Printing the entire workbook causes only the first sheet to print correctly (scaled to fill the sheet), the remaining pages are reduced in size (not scaled properly). Any suggestions to correct this (I want to use print entire worksheet to save time)? Try changing the views in each worksheet to Print preview and move the borders around? "j4ever" wrote: > Printing each sheet of a workbook individually works fine. Printing the > entire workbook causes only the first sheet to print correctly (scaled to ...

Why is Publisher crashing when I select Print Preview?
I've used Print Preview before, but now the whole program closes when I select it. It doesn't make a difference whether I select it on the toolbar or from the dropdown menus. Any thoughts. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Leah S-W" <Leah S-W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B027FA0-7425-4CF9-94BE-0CA15A05FF45@microsoft.com... > I've used Print Preview before, but now the ...

Excel: Repeating Row 1 Content at top of all printed pages
I see in the Setup - Sheet's Tab you can select Row and column headings to be printed, but that prints the litteral headings such as A, B, C and 1, 2, 3 I need for have the content that I have named my columns reprinted on the top of each page so that users of my printed spreadsheet don't have to flip back to page 1 see what the titile of a certain column is to understand the data in a certain cell in page 3, etc. of the worksheet in printed format. I'm familiar with the freeze pane issue so you can see the title cells when scrolling the worksheet - that's not my issue -...

Why does the right side of my paper not print (within margin) Pub
I've had this problem for awhile now, but the current document is a postcard I'm printing 4 to a page with a border around each one. The whole thing prints out just fine except for the right side of the page, which happens to be the whole side of the border. It is well within the margins. I've checked all the settings within Publisher 2003 and my printer program (Dell Photo AIO) that I can find. Thanks! ~Renee'~ Renee'''' wrote: > I've had this problem for awhile now, but the current document is a postcard > I'm printing 4 to a page with a...

Excel charts in print preview distorted.
I'm assisting a customer with an excel presentation she created on another computer. She is curently using Excel XP and she changed some of the data the charts are pulling from and now the charts are all distorted in print preview. The charts are all scrunched up in the upper portion of the page. I view this presentation on my computer and all looks fine in page layout and print preview. I tried setting her default printer to mine, no help. I tried adjusting her video resolutions (they were originally the same as mine) to higher and lower resolutions and get the same results. Any...

Calendar Printing Assistant-won't update
Besides my own Outlook 2007 calendar, I am also the "owner" of a public calendar to which several others have editing privileges. I can add and change appointments to the public calendar, but when I go to print it, my updates are not there even though they are visible on my Outlook screen. What can I do to get CPA to print the updated appointments? My understanding is that CPA does not handle merged calendars very well. You may want to consider using a Outlook Calendar printing app called Wincalendar instead. It allows you to render your Outlook calendar in various...

Printing appointment notes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop How can I get appointment notes to print in the weekly view (or daily view for that matter)? For example, Dr. Smith @ 1:00 will have a note to remind me to bring all medications or to fax a form received from a referring doctor. The only thing that prints is the time, appointment title, and location. I want the note to print too! ...

imposiible to print comments, neither titles
Hello everyone I try to print comments but with no sucess whatever I make the options in PrintPreview -> Setup -> Sheet Tab:: Print area: Print titles -> Rows to repeat at the top Print titles -> Columns to repeat at left Print -> Comments keeps in grey and, so, not possible to chose any one it does not matter if I open a new compltete clean workbook and just write in a cell and a comment (to have something to print basically) any idea ??, I do not know how this has happend thanks in advance NOTE :: I have Windfows XP Office Professional Edition 2003 Offi...

time based calendar editing
am wondering how i can get the functionality to do time based calendar editing with outlook and exchange. We want to be able to create a calendar which is only edited by one person and has a small handfull of people set as reviewer. The person set as editor can only edit during certain times of day but cannot edit during other times of the day. We tried blocking off a section of time, as an appointment, in outlook and marked it as busy. That will stop items sent as meeting requests but won't stop the editor from opening up the resource calendar directly and placing another appo...

Populating 7 day calendar with information
I wish to add a 7 day calendar to the switch board form, but I'd like to populate each of the day boxes with fields from a query. In essence the query locates things to do in the week. For ease of the user i'd like them to be able to see a 7 day calendar with the fields "ownerid","make","model" based upon the value in "next_due" (eg "next_due" is during that week) Thank you A Flex Grid Control will probably do what you want. Have a look at - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='Flex%20Grid%20Demo.m...

PRINT INVISIBLE FORM
Hi All, I have a form A that I sometimes print using the printout command, after passing some parameters and making calculations. I want to print the same form A from another form while making form A invisible. How should I do this? -- Glint You should create a report from form a and print that instead of the form. That way you don't have to hide anything. Reports are meant to be for printing. Forms are meant for data-entry and showing data... -- Maurice Ausum "Glint" wrote: > Hi All, > I have a form A that I sometimes print using the printout command, after >...

How do I print one page only in a Publisher catalog merge?
I'm doing a catalog merge in Publisher for the first time and want to print only the one sheet with the address on each. Does anyone know how to print one sheet only in a catalog merge? I'm desperate for help! In step 3(step 5 in 2003), create a new publication, select the page, print current page. Not sure this is the answer you are looking for. You don't need to save the new publication, but it is a way to print one page. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "woodlandsec" <woodlandsec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48...

Printing in Win NT vs Win 2000
When printing a document in NT, it is coming out differently than from 2000. It doesn't matter what printer you print to. I've tried 4 different printers so far. The option in Excel is fit to 1x1 page. Any ideas? Thank you. Kathy I'm afraid it is difficult to get prints the same from different printers and operating systems as the drivers will be different all round. Excel uses setting from the drivers. You could try and ensure that all same printers have all same version of drivers for each operating system. (Normally manufacturers release them all together for Winx) ...

Printing Personal Address Book
Does anyone know how you can print out a copy of the email addresses in the personal address book? We can view it, but no option available to print. We can't even get an option to copy info and paste to word, notepad, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated. What version of Outlook at you using? >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know how you can print out a copy of the email >addresses in the personal address book? We can view it, >but no option available to print. We can't even get an >option to copy info and paste to word, notepad, etc. Any >id...

FillSolidRect does not print on ink jet printers!
Hi, I hit a strange point about FillSolidREct and InkJet printers. FillSolidREct does not print on this printers (at least HP 1220C), but FillRect prints ok. Does anybody know why there is this problem ? thanks, Behzad // this is a small sample that shows it: CBrush B1,*B0; B1.CreateSolidBrush(0x0ff8080); B0=pDC->SelectObject(&B1); CPoint O1(8000,-5000); CRect R(O1.x,O1.y,O1.x+4000,O1.y-1000); pDC->FillSolidRect(R,0x0ff8080); // this does not appear on ink jet printer R1+=CSize(4000,-4000); pDC->FillRect(R,&B1); // this appears pD...

printed product is different than on screen
Microsoft Publisher- I have formed a rectangle and set the color to be "0% transparent to 100% transparent" which creates a fade to nothing look. Well, when I print it, it is not transparent at all. It is a completely colored in rectangle. I have put it on CD and taken to Kinko's and the same thing happens. It's not the printer and probably not the program (Word does it too). Any suggestions? Please help if possible. Fact of life when not printing to an inkjet printer. There are various work arounds, but it depends what you have to do. -- The US should free all those ille...

Can't save item in Calendar
I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. safetymom123 <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote: > I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one > tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the > number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. Define "wouldn't let". A calendar can hold at least 65,000 items in any version of Outlook from the last eight years. -...

Printing PDF Files in Order
I have a table with links on it to PDF files. I would like to print the files in the order that they appear in the table. When I run the code to print out the files, they seem to come out of the printer in a random order. Below is a snipet of my code. Does anybody have any suggestions? Do Until myRecordset.EOF tempname = myRecordset.Fields(1).Value If tempname <> "" Then tempname2 = Replace(tempname, "#", "") If fso.FileExists(tempname2) Then ADOBEPATH = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe" PDFFILE = tempname...

Duplex Document printed but then printed an extra "blank" page?
Anyone know why this occurred? I was able to print the Duplex Booklet document ok but then it printed an extra blank page? Any ideas on why this occurred? Publisher works with groups of four, if you have an odd number of pages such as 10, you will get a blank sheet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lis" <Lis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7712C5E6-2FBC-417F-98AD-75E3766627D5@microsoft.com... > Anyone know why this occurred? > > I was able to print the Duplex Booklet docu...

Long Print Times w/ Publisher mail merge
I frequently have mail merge documents cretaed in Pub 2007. They work great, but it takes forever publisher to release/spool these documents to the printer, and for the documents to print. I think I understand why this happens, what I am after is a way to print faster. Does anyone have any tricks to reduce the file size that is sent to the printer? Surely there must be a way around this, a way to print these mail merges faster. Anyone? Do you have a lot of images? Gradients? Is your printer driver current? Have you looked at the printer settings? Can you change the spooler settings, do...

Download or Synch Windows Live Calendar to Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have been able to download my mail from hotmail to Entourage by adding an account. However, I have not figured out how to download the Windows live calendar, or I don't see how to view it. Is there a way to view/update my Windows Live Calendar in Entourage? On Nov 28, 8:44=A0pm, Mon...@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: I= ntel Email Client: pop I have been able to download my mail from hotmail to= Entourage by add...

looking for contact by calendar appointment...?
looking for contact by calendar appointment... i like the activity tab in contacts, but i would also like to look through my calendar for any past and future appointments.. is this possible... thank you. No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mjschukas asked: | looking for contact by calendar appointment...? | | i like the activity tab in contacts, but...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

HOW DO I PRINT 1 LABEL ON PAGE OF 6 LABELS?
I have a page of avery 5164 labels that i want to print only one of on Publisher. Can this be done? Avery do not recommend that sheets of labels are fed through the printer more than once.. they say this because a sheet fed through a printer once already may have started the 'peel' process.. rogue labels that peel off during the printing process are really not welcome.. I am no expert in the ways of Publisher, and looking at the help files has not changed my status.. however, Avery supply free software that hooks into MS Word (assuming that you have Word) that does an excellen...

Why do I get a print error light trying to print an excel sheet ?
I received a spread sheet by email, saved it to my hard drive. When I print it, it cuts off the first 4 columns, and the error light comes on my printer. I've set the print area and the print set up more than once, my other excel sheets print just fine, as do my other files. Any suggestions? I checked with the sender and it was created on a PC, not a MAC. Try this File | Page setup | Page Tab | Scaling - Fit to 1 page(s) wide by blank tall Pamela "SMC" wrote: > I received a spread sheet by email, saved it to my hard drive. When I print > it, it cuts off the f...