Office Document Connection wont connect and locks my AD account

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Aaron
0
Tempranello

Out Of Office
Is there a way of getting Out Of Office to switch on automatically when closing Outlook, so that you don't have to remember to set it every day? Has anyone heard of this before - not sure if it is possible? Thanks Nigel wrote: > Is there a way of getting Out Of Office to switch on > automatically when closing Outlook, so that you don't have > to remember to set it every day? > > Has anyone heard of this before - not sure if it is > possible? Not possible that I know of. I also don't know anyone who wants Out of Office enabled every time they leave work - ge...

allow posting to accounts in interfund management
It would be nice when using the interfund manager to be able to post the accounts in the manager or at least to have it as option to be determined for each company's needs. Currently you must mark or unmark the activation button, this becomes difficult if you have multiple users in the same database, and installed security procedures. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this ...

Adding space to left-justified
Hi everyone: I am trying to accomplish the opposite (well, in a sense anyway) of the TRIM function, i.e. is there a way to add one or more spacea in front of a value in a cell where the content of the cell is left-justified? Thank you. Are you looking to simply indent the data? If so then use the indent function from the toolbar. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permis...

Updating "Office" from "10.1.x" (office version not Mac OS version) to current "Office" version
I cannot determine the update path to take. Tried to install 11.3.7, 11.3.3, etc(no go). Where do I start?? If you have 10.1.x, then you have Office X, and you need the updates that say Office X or Office 10.1.9 The ones for 11.3.7 are for Office 2004, the newer version, which would require purchase. k.mcquaid@gmail.com wrote: > I cannot determine the update path to take. Tried to install 11.3.7, > 11.3.3, etc(no go). Where do I start?? > > On 9/25/07 6:36 PM, in article 1190770572.847879.316020@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "k.mcquaid@gmail.com" <k.mcquaid@g...

Need spanish spell checker and thesaurus but cannot find my office
Hello, I have office professional 2002. Now I have started to learn Spanish and would like to use the Spanish support in Office. However, I cannot find my CD. What to do? Do you have any ideas? What language is your Office version? North American English contains Spanish support. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Frank asked: | Hello, I have office professional 2002. Now I have st...

Office documents printing black diamond symbol
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Current Office for Mac 2008 version - 12.2.1 When I print to an HP LaserJet P2055DN network printer, I get an extra page printed with a small balck diamond symbol in the upper left-hand corner. I have contacted HP but they are blaming Microsoft Office for this....has anyone else found this problem when printing??? Garren_98 Hi Garren; I haven't seen any such issue posted here. The real question is "What happens if you print to a different printer?" If you get the same result then perhaps there could be a...

Clipart does not show in Publisher documents
I have an end-user that is not able to see some of her clipart within Publisher documents. When connected to her machine via RA or RDC I can see the graphics with no problem at all...sounds familiar? I have ran a repair of Office XP and when she saved 1 of them in 98 format and then converted it back it worked for a few days but not working again. Upgrade the video driver in your user's computer. Try this to see if this is indeed the problem. Slide the acceleration down on the adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves the is...

Office security patch
I've recently updated several users with the latest office updates and I've noticed that now on several of the users computers a message comes up everytime they click new mail message that says "a program is trying to access email addresses stored in Outlook" Any help would be great. Thanks, Nathan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've recently updated several users with the latest > office updates and I've noticed that now on several of > the users computers a message comes up everytime they > click new mail message that says ...

Spellcheck in Outlook Web Access (adding words)
It has been noticed by staff that when using the Outlook Web Access (Ex 2003); the spell check does not recognise our company name (Mondial). As the spell check can't be corrected via the webmail user, how can we add these words to the dictionary on webmail? On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:39:08 -0800, Bretto wrote: > It has been noticed by staff that when using the Outlook Web Access (Ex > 2003); the spell check does not recognise our company name (Mondial). As the > spell check can't be corrected via the webmail user, how can we add these > words to the dictionary on web...

print document on custom size paper (6 x 9) two side
I need to print a two-sided document on trade paperback sized paper, and don't see this in the dropdown. Can I set a custom-sized paper, so that when my printer flips the page it will print in the right place? That depends on how obliging your printer is. You can certainly set a custom size; whether the printer will honor it or not is uncertain. If it does not, then you will have to set up the smaller size on the next-largest built-in size, making up the difference with margins. If you're going to be feeding the paper at one side of this area rather than in the center, y...

Outlook 2007 with Office 2003
We are a medium size lawfirm. We currently have Office 2003 with Outlook. The firm would like to keep Office 2003, but upgrade Outlook to 2007. From what I have been reading this is not going to work for us, but I need some good info to pass on to the higher ups to support this. Can anyone point me in the direction of some info on trying to use Office 2003 with Outlook 2007? Thank you. Lillian <lpagano@schiffhardin.com> wrote: > We are a medium size lawfirm. We currently have Office 2003 with > Outlook. The firm would like to keep Office 2003, but upgrade Outlook >...

Lead conv should allow association to existing accounts when...
There are situations where we have come across a new person and potential business within an existing Account. Our sales reps are correctly entering them as a Lead, since they have only minimum information. However, at time of conversion to a Contact and Opportunity (since the Account already exists), the system prevents you from relating them to an existing Account. Instead, it forces you to convert and defaults the Contact into the Account Name field in the Opportunity and leaves the Account Name blank in the Contact. Users should be able to relate Contact and Opportunity to an existi...

Convert Lead to Account, Contact, or Opportunity Error CRM 4.0
Hi, in CRM 4.0 when I try to convert a Lead to an account, lead or opportunity it tells me there is an error and to try again. It gives me no details on the error. But when I try to disqualify a lead it allows me to do that. So what would cause me not to be able to convert a lead? Thanks. -- Christina ...

A general officer is an officer
A general officer is an officer of very high military rank. The term or equivalent is used by nearly every country in the world. General can be used as a generic term for all grades of general officer, or it can specifically refer to a single rank that is simply called general. -- ramki ramki wrote: > A general officer is an officer of very high military rank. The term > or equivalent is used by nearly every country in the world. General > can be used as a generic term for all grades of general officer, or > it can specifically refer to a single rank that is s...

Project Server vs Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
I see a well priced hosting solution for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server. I own MS Project Professional 2007. I would want to publish tasks, milestones, alerts, etc. to a few collaborators. How well would Project Pro pair with MOSS to suit my stated needs? Other members of the group do not own project. Is there any way through a developed app that would allow the other collaborators to indicate task completion, alerts, etc. within an email that could automate the processng of same. In other words, can a task request be embedded through coding to a recipient through ...

multiple email accounts in outlook 2003
I just migrated to outlook 2003 from outlook express. I have about 5 seperate email accounts that I have configured in outlook 2003. My problem is that no matter which email address I receive email on, when I reply to the message it will always be sent from the default email account. I know that I can click on the accounts tab to select which email address I can send from, but I am forgetting to do this, and I am sending most of my replies from the default account. I want to be able to automatically reply to a message using the emaill address that the message was originally sent to. Does ...

MS Access connection
I've been trying for awhile to get the code below to "work" but alas nothing seems to update the table in the database. I have a button on a page which when clicked should insert a new record into the database...all of this just to test that I am doing correctly (or at this point doing something wrong). Any suggestions on why a record never gets inserted? <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.vb" Inherits="Default2" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional...

Connection Error
HI all, I have 3 RMS systems running at my store. All the credit card transaction are processed through RMS.I didnt had any problems for a long time but now with only one register when i swipe a credit card it says "Connection error:network error" but internet connection is good so is the local area network.Database connection is fine as it gets the information for the items from the server. If any kind of solution is there please feel free to comment Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C927B2.C5CF9F30 Content-Type: text/plain; c...

Out of office assistant #4
Is there a way of turning the Out of Office assistant feature on? Any customers that send mail to my Exchange 5.5 server and the out of office assistant is turn on on one of my outlook users, there is no response. I am using Office 97 - I am assuming they should work together. Could it be blocked someplace? Any other suggestions? Need Help if you mean having the Out of Office response also go to the Internet, you have to allow that on the server...go to the properties page of your IMS, go to the Internet email tab, and click on "Advanced options"...that's where you allow or ...

Excel 2007: Disable Office Menu control on the fly
I'm looking for a way to disable Office Menu controls such as: New, Save, SaveAs, etc on the fly. Whenever user opens an excel workbook into my application, those controls under Office Menu are disable. In office 2003, I could do something like this when user opens their workbook in my application: With objExcel.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar") .Controls("&File").Controls("&New...").Enabled = False .Controls("&File").Controls("&Open...").Enabled = False .Controls("&File").Controls(&qu...

Where do i find the sort tool in Office XP?
I cannot find the sort tool on any menu. Any ideas? You can find it in the Data Menu, next to tools. Hav a nice day :) "Ian" wrote: > I cannot find the sort tool on any menu. Any ideas? Many Thanks Ian "Lamees" wrote: > You can find it in the Data Menu, next to tools. > > Hav a nice day :) > > "Ian" wrote: > > > I cannot find the sort tool on any menu. Any ideas? Hi Ian, > I cannot find the sort tool on any menu. Any ideas? Data, sort. If it doesn't show, wait a second for the menu to expand and show all entries. If...

WSAEWOULDBLOCK second time I connect to the server?
Hello! I'm using CAsyncSocket to connect to a server (running on a linux system). The first time I connect everything works perfectly, but the second time I get an WSAEWOULDBLOCK error and everything halts I'm guessing that when I ended the session I did something wrong and the server is still processing my session some code snippets: ----- class meAsyncSocket : public CAsyncSocket // init sockets and connect AfxSocketInit(NULL); if(!m_pSocket) { m_pSocket = new meAsyncSocket(this->GetSafeHwnd()); brc = m_pSocket->Create(/*m_hostport*/); if(!brc) { return ShowError1(m_p...

Advanced find view of parent accounts
I have created a 1 to many relationship with Account and a Newentity. I want to make a selection on Account and Newentity fields, but the outcome should not be the Accounts, but the Parent Accounts of the selected Accounts. Also the Newentity records are only added to the sub accounts and not to the parent accounts. How can I do this without using reports (since I want to use this for example for mailmerge). Thanks anyone for your help on this. Regards, Suzanne On Jun 11, 12:24 am, Suzanne <Suza...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created a 1 to many relationship w...

Problems Installing Mac Office 2008 Home/Student Over Mac Office 2008 Trial #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install Mac Office 2008 Home/Student over an expired Mac Office 2008 Trial and ran into problems, when the application downloaded and tried to install Office 2008 12.2.0. MS Mac Support indicated that I needed to reinstall Snow Leopard. Thought that this was a bizarre solution. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Does anyone have a workaround that they can recommend? Appreciate any and all prompt responses. Many Thanks. On 10/16/09 4:38 PM, in article 59b7ec15.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "or_peb@of...

Electronic Document Delivery Reports
We use EDD with Business Portal - and it uses Crystal Reports to generate reports. The connection type is ADO.net (XML) and there is no way for me to modify this connection. How do I add some Extender fields on the EDD documents? Is this possible? ...