Office Document Connection wont connect and locks my AD account

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Aaron
0
Tempranello

Data-Exchange between Excel and Word-Documents
Hello, I have the following problem. I need something, which generates a Word-Document with information from the Excel- sheet. Do you know some help? Tini How much information from Excel do you need? There are many options. The most simple would be to copy from Excel (Ctrl+C) then paste into Word (Ctrl+V). Or from the Word menu, you could try Insert/File, select All File types, browse for your Excel file, click OK then pick the sheet you want to copy over. Formatting is lost when you do this though. Another option is to drag the Excel file from Windows Explorer into a Word...

Administrator Account was deleted; what to do?
I have a system where the account used to install Exchange 2003 was deleted. That account was the only account with Full Administrator priviledges. Not having that account limits my maintenance abilities. Is there a way to recreate the account or to graft the priviledges to an existing account? Right now, the only option I think I have is to back up everything, delete Exchange, reinstall and restore. Thats painful and risky, any ideas? ...

Using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files?
I using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files? It would of course be better if MS allowed users to switch menu languages within the program just as Mac does with its OS and associated software. But since that is not the case, I have had to purchase install the English version of Office 2004 (at great expense both monetarily and memory wise). When I open files already on my computer it always opens them with the "default" version of Office 2004 which is in Japanese. I can't seem to ...

Out-of-office twin replies

analytical Accounting #16
I have two dimensions as Dim1 and Dim2. Dim2 is a Child of Dim1 in terms of Reporting and analysis e.g. Dim1 has one to many links to Dim2 e.g. Dim2a, Dim2b, Dim2C. How can i link Dim1 and Dim2 to extract a Report analusing dim1 and the corresponding Dim2s? e.g. Grant1 = Dim1 and within Grant1 have multiple Projects below it as Dim2 e.g. Project a, Project b, and Project d. I want to report Grant 1 and the details in the Projects. Thanks ...

Vista
I have just purchased a PC with Windows Vista already installed, and have installed Microsoft Office 2003 on it & registered it. However, whenever I launch Excl I am confronted with a screen showing a Microsoft Office End Users Licence Agreement which requires me to agree to each time before the programme will launch. Does anyone know how to stop this happening? You registered but did you activate? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:55:54 -0000, "Gunga" <scohen@btinternet.com> wrote: >I have just purchased a PC with Windows Vista already installe...

XML Fragment into new XML Document

Office 2007
I have Office 2007 installed on an WinXP machine. I've added to my start menu the following short-cuts: New Microsoft Office Document Open Microsoft Office Document I have a few questions, 1. What is the default location of the files listed in the New Microsoft Office Document window? 2. Can I add tabs to the New Microsofot Office Document window? If so, how? 3. What is the default location for the Open Microsoft Office Document window? Assume I've made no changes to the install of Office 2007. Your assistance and help is greatly appreciated! (B^>)-]=[ ...

How to filter an Account view on Accounts ahared with a specific t
How do I create a simple Account view that is filtered on accounts shared with a specific team? The current view criteria won't be able to handle this filter. You will have to either use CRM Report via SRS or SDK to generate display this info. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Ken Florian" wrote: > How do I create a simple Account view that is filtered on accounts shared > with a specific team? > > ...

Office Macros
What is the latest about when we will be able to upgrade our Office for Mac so that it can run all of our spreadsheets with VB macros? -- "In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found, than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace to the legislature, and not to the executive department." - James Madison The only official word from Microsoft is that VBA will return in the next release of Mac Office which is tentatively scheduled for "Holidays 2010" - I take that to mean late 4th quarter of next year. I would not expect to see anything m...

Adding a secondary axis to an exisitng chart
When working through the Excel Help explanation, I can't find the "Series Options" Where is it? Right click on one of the data series in the chart and from the shortcut menu use Format Series; Open the Axis tab and click on the Secondary Axis option If the chart is column you will need some extra steps; see http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Randy" <Randy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FC975C6-5734-43C2-AA3C-49D59E5A86BC@microsoft.c...

Adding default value to pre-existing table
I am working within a database that I created using a downloaded text file. I have to add a column to the table that will contain the same value in each field. Is there a way to add this default value to the preexisting table without keyboarding it in? Thanks in advance for any help. Create a select query on that table and field. Run it and see what it return. Next change this query into an Update query. Put in the value that you want into Update To. If you don't want to overwrite any existing data, just update empty records, put Is Null in the criteria. -- Jerry Whit...

Send Exchange 2003 Out of Office Replies to non Exchange mail serv
Hi, I am new here, so please bear with me. I am hoping someone can help me. I have looked and looked and looked for the answer to my question with no luck. I am wondering if it is possible to setup Exchange 2003 Out of Office replies to respond to a non-Exchange mail server within the same domain without opening up to the internet. The reasoning is to prevent spam programs from detecting legit addresses. Main Mail Server for Staff & Faculty: Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition Main Mail Server for Students: SurgeMail from NetWinSite.com They are in the same domain, but I am wanti...

Lock down Outlook
Hi. Is there any way to lock down the possibilty to use Outlook in any way. Outlook2000 Mariah MN, you wrote on Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:53:25 +0200: > Hi. Is there any way to lock down the possibilty to use Outlook in any way. Remove the Outlook-Icon on your desktop and rename the file "outlook.exe" in Outlook's program folder. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! "MN" <MN@nospam.com> wrote in message news:##ZGssAwFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl > Hi. Is t...

Formula wont calculate???
My excel will not do simple calculations anymore if they reference another sheet, like =sheet1b1 + sheet1c1. It will do a =b1+c1, if calc. is on same sheet. I think my options are messed up somehow, then again it could be anything. Its never done this before Any help would be GREATLY appreciated by my grade in accounting!!! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Scott You need a ! in between the sheet name and the reference. Andy. "Scott" <...

Categories disappeared after upgrade from Office 2k3 to 2k7??
After upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007 all of my categories are gone. I still have a complete backup of my system containing Office 2k3 with working categories, is there a way to manually transfer the Categories to Office 2k7? Any help in this area would be completely appreciated. Thx NewsReader2k;115976 Wrote: > After upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007 all of my categories > are > gone. > > I still have a complete backup of my system containing Office 2k3 with > working categories, is there a way to manually transfer the Catego...

combination document
Hi, I don't know if this is possible. I need to create a "tent document" with images on both "pages" this to print on one side of a sheet of A3 ( no problem so far) The other side of the paper has to be duplex printed with the WHOLE A3 sheet being filled with a text box wuth 2 columns of text. If I create this second side by inserting a page it too is of course in "tent" format and it is impossible to set up one text box across what are now called pages 3 and 4. Does anyone know if it is possible to set things up so that the first side (pages 1 and 2 are tent...

How do I change the data set on the X axis? (office 2003)
OK, so I created a frequency histogram (bar chart) by selecting the values for the Y-axis, but I can't figure out how to change the values on the X-axis to fit the rest of my values.... When I make the graph using both sets of data, it gives me two separate bar charts on the same plane. Help please :) Thanks Remove the text in the top cell over the x-values; now make the chart. Excel thinks you have two data series best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "jrexattack" <jrexattack@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Opening/importing data from database takes forever after upgrading office!
Hello. I recently reinstalled a users computer and upgraded his office version from 2000 to xp. Now when he imports data from a database it takes forever. It can take several minutes and before the reinstallation the operation only took seconds. What could be wrong? I did the same on his coworkers computer with the same result so there must be something that can solve the problem. I just can't figure it out. The run windows 2000 sp4. Please help. :^) //Johan Anyone? It never hurts to empty the windows temp folder (with excel closed), but it may not help. You may want to take...

office 2003 eula comes up each time you open word,excel

adding CCheckListBox to my project
I would like to add a checklist box to my project. I brought up the new class dialog, but I did not find CCheckListBox in the list of base classes. What gives? I found CListBox and CDragListBox. Chris, Use CListBox, add the necessary members and change it to CCheckListBox manually. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Chris" <ijkdc@spamhater.hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:O0hbCyRoEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I would like to add a checklist box to my project. I brought up the new > class dialog, but I did not find CCheckListBox in the list of bas...

creating an index for multiple pages within a visio document?
I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an automated way to create an index from the name of each drawing? Thanks Carol in Roy WA There used to be an add-on "table of contents" but I have not it used in years in earlier versions, but try searching for it. "clemonwa" <clemonwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9728AA5-1529-41AC-940C-B275C9D5A1E7@microsoft.com... >I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an >automated > way to create an index from the name of each drawing? > > Thanks &g...

Re-installation of office
I need to re-install office on my pc after resetting the pc to the original settings. HELP! Insert Office cd, install. Dont have cd? ....explain "Lisa Lucey" <Lisa Lucey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D935368F-BFC7-4C04-96BA-FEAFABC6E358@microsoft.com... >I need to re-install office on my pc after resetting the pc to the original > settings. HELP! ...

how to get the shift in document's origin?
I'm scrolling my view automatically using SetScrollPos() of CScrollView when mouse moves out of its boundary. It's scrolling nicely but the it's not going into OnScrollBy function that I have put into my view. I wanted to know how to set new origin after scrolling the view using SetScrollPos() Any idea? Dhirendra SetScrollPos is not a method of CScrollView that would automatically scroll; all it would do would be to change the position of the scrollbar thumb in the scrollbar window. This is not the same as having the user scroll the scrollbar, which is what I read OnScrollBy...

Office 12.2.1 update/Reentering Product Key
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I attempted to update my Microsoft Office 2008 from 12.2.0 to 12.2.1 today; however, after the installation was complete, when I went to open a Microsoft Office application, an error message appeared stating: "Office for Mac has determined that your product key is not valid. To use Office for Mac, you must enter a valid product key" and refers me to this link: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx?MODE=pv&CTT=PageView&clr=99-0-0&target=f2d51b70-f7d6-4a3c-ae8b-b90597d7530e1033> After deleti...