Not even Office Live Using Document Connection

--B_3331376369_11931625

While others are saying they can use the SP2 version of Document Connection
to Office Live but not Sharepoint I can�t even get connected to my Office
Live Workspace which I have been using via the browser for a long time. I
can't add my Office LIve Workspace location to Document Connection. The gear
just spins and what�s almost as bad it doesn�t even throw an error message
or times out even after hours. I have the latest Office 2008 patches, etc.

This problem has been reported by many others in mactopia but no one seems
to have an answer and no response from MS.

Any possible solutions? I�ve searched this forum but it seems the majority
of the postings have Office Live working with DC. I can�t even do that.

--B_3331376369_11931625

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Not even Office Live Using Document Connection</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12pt'>While o=
thers are saying they can use the SP2 version of Document Connection to Offi=
ce Live but not Sharepoint I can&#8217;t even get connected to my Office Liv=
e Workspace which I have been using via the browser for a long time. I can't=
 add my Office LIve Workspace location to Document Connection. The gear just=
 spins and what&#8217;s almost as bad it doesn&#8217;t even throw an error m=
essage or times out even after hours. I have the latest Office 2008 patches,=
 etc.<BR>
<BR>
This problem has been reported by many others in mactopia but no one seems =
to have an answer and no response from MS.<BR>
<BR>
Any possible solutions? I&#8217;ve searched this forum but it seems the maj=
ority of the postings have Office Live working with DC. I can&#8217;t even d=
o that.<BR>
<BR>
T<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3331376369_11931625--

0
europe_fm (14)

Hi Tony,
can you try it with a different account, something other than a .msn
account?
Thanks,
-Kirk

"Tony Kendall" <europe_fm@msn.com> wrote in message
While others are saying they can use the SP2 version of Document Connection
to Office Live but not Sharepoint I can't even get connected to my Office
Live Workspace which I have been using via the browser for a long time. I
can't add my Office LIve Workspace location to Document Connection. The gear
just spins and what's almost as bad it doesn't even throw an error message
or times out even after hours. I have the latest Office 2008 patches, etc.

This problem has been reported by many others in mactopia but no one seems
to have an answer and no response from MS.

Any possible solutions? I've searched this forum but it seems the majority
of the postings have Office Live working with DC. I can't even do that.

Anyone using Gmail or Authsmtp for sending emails?
Here is our original post from earlier today. We have since come across a product called Gmail and Authsmtp to provide SMPTP server support. Alltel does not provide this. See below: We use SBS2000 Server with Exchange 2000 Server. We currently use Earthlink as our ISP because we are on dialup in a rural area without access to Cable or DSL for Internet. We are switching to an Alltel ( our cellphone carrier) AirCard that gives us broadband connection speeds for our Internet but we still cannot have a static IP. We have (2) domains with Network Solutions for our email hosting and the Exchange P...

>>>Hardware Live Chats starts Now<<<<<
Live Chat topic: Hardware ENTER CHAT: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx Choosing and installing the right hardware for your point-of-sale system can be a challenge. Talk to a Microsoft Dynamics RMS point-of-sale hardware expert to help you correctly install and configure your hardware for your RMS product. ...

Microsoft Office Icons
Is there a way to insert the shortcut icons for word, access, excel, etc on a toolbar in Outlook? Thank you, HankL Build a Outlook Personal menu: - Select View from your Outlook program menu (not this message) - Select Toolbars - Select Customize - Select the Commands tab if it is not already selected. - Scroll to the bottom of the "Categories:" window and select NEW MENU - With your mouse pointer, click on NEW MENU in the "Commands:" window drag and drop it beside your Question Mark icon on your standard toolbar. - Right Click the NEW MENU button - Change the NA...

roundup to next even number
I use this formula =SUM(A2*B2)/144 and need to roundup - but to the next even number so if calc returns 21.75 sb 22.00 or if 22.10 sb 24.00 I am brand new to this - any help would be appreciate -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: =ROUNDUP(A1/2,0)*2 or use =CEILING(A1,2) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I use this formula > =SUM(A2*B2)/144 > and need to roundup - but to the next even number > so if calc returns 21.75 sb 22.00 or if 22.10 sb 24.00 > I am brand new to this - any help would be appreciated > > > --- > Message...

Using 'variables' in Visio drawings?
Hi, I have over 400 pages in my Visio file. I would like to use numbers in many of the pages and these numbers should be set in a 'common' page or property field. The result should be that only by updating these numbers (variables) in one location, all the other pages have their numbers updated to this value (like a variable). Is this possible in Visio 2003? Regards, /Guy Werckx Belgium Suggest that you use User-defined cells in the DocumentSheet for this. Use the Drawing Explorer to select the drawing then open ShapeSheet. These can be referred to as TheDoc!User.MyCell in ot...

Use of SDK?
I'm dealing with the same issues as Samik - I need to pull data from the Customer and Inventory tables - and then push back into Customer and Order. When I open the physical and logical .pdf's they show the same thing - shouldn't the physical .pdf map the logical to what I actually see through Enterprise Manager? Is there any document out there that describes AF40100 (etc., etc., etc.)? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated being I'm already on the hook with a client to get this done! Have a look at the FAQ I wrote for the subject. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessS...

Deleting all even numbered rows?? Help
I have some data up to row 2200. Unfortunately, the data was capture with a glitch, to where all even numbered rows (2, 4, 6,.....2200 contain bogus data. I want to delete all even numbered rows in the spreadsheet, and hav the 1100 odd numbered rows shift up, so I have only 1100 rows of th real data on the spreadsheet -- Yel26 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Yel268's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1570 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27234 Hi one way: - in a helper c...

Entourage 2008-No longer connecting to the Exchange server
Hello, My machine is: Macbook running 10.5.8 Entourage 2008 version 13.0.3 (091002) No problems at home- running VPN and accessing emails. I put the machine into sleep, go to the office and it can no longer connect to the Exchange server. What I have tried so far: - Pinged the Exchange server- solid connection - Through OWA on the same machine, with the same credentials, I was able to log into the exchange server - Tried using my old PC (running outlook), connected to the same Exchange Server with the same credentials- no issues. - Spent some time reading the posts here a...

How do I setup to tab between form fields in Office Excel 2002?
-- M Derry Product Action Indianapolis, IN See3 Bob Phillips' site. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 16 May 2005 11:56:01 -0700, MD2503 <MD2503@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Using 2 Databases on Server
Hi everyone. I can not say that I am quite new in this but I guess there are a lot of things I am learning on the way. Using RMS 1.3 Refresh 1 on xp mashine and server 2003 with SQL EXPRESS 2005. Here is the problem. I have a lot of problems with over and short amounts every day , so I decided to make a new database from 0 ... So now the database is ready , but systems are goint into evaluation mode. I have doungle installed on my server, so my other database is just fine, but with this one only evaluation mode. I now need to move to new database, or even like couple of systems to wo...

office 2008 #7
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel just bought a new macbook pro and wanted to try out office 2008 so i went to mactopia.com and downloaded the trial 30 days version. installed it and put in the product key for the trial version. it than continued with the installation and brought up a autoupdate which detected a critical update something 12.1.7 so i downloaded it and installed it. after that when i tried to open word another window popped up which had try office, buy now, or activate (if you bought it already) i hit try it and it opens autoupdate again a...

Using MFC dll from non-MFC application
I have been struggling several weeks with this problem. I need to call an MFC dll from a non-MFC application. The MFC dll was originally a working MFC program that I conveted to a dll. The dll works fine except that it crashes when I exit. Can anyone provide me with some snippets of working code showing how you did this? An example of the calling code, the CWinApp (or at least the InitInstance) and the hook function would be great. I have read several times that this should be easy to do, so I am probably just missing a simple line somewhere. The way I created my dll is to use to ...

My If/Then doesn't fire even though "If" is true
I have a column of filepaths and a sub that steps through the table importing each file. It only works if: a: There is a filepath stored (and) b: if there is a file on the HD at that path. I have two if/then statments designed to trap these conditions If Me.LibItemFilePath = Null Then GoTo NextRecord 'If no filepath, skip If Len(Dir(Me.LibItemFilePath)) > 1 Then... 'If file exists then import The 1st line fails somehow, and the sub crashes on the 2nd line because the filepath is null, even though it should never get to the 2nd line if the filepath is nul...

connecting livemail
using internet explorer 8. Clicking desktop icon gives me my hotmail folders but it won't connect so can't send or receive emails. But if I go to hotmail website,I can access fully functioning hotmail -but with different (not so convenient) format. What can I do to restore connection to usual email? Problem arose 29 july -before that access and connection were ok. Please keep it simple! -- In earnest ...

Send email using Ctrl-Enter?
Hi! I'm using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) SP3. My colleagues can use Ctrl-Enter to send an email. In earlier versions that was possible, but not any longer. Any ideas? TIA. /Ankan (remove x to reply) "Ankan" <redzingox@home.se> wrote in message news:ekdtJPS$EHA.1400@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I'm using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) SP3. > > My colleagues can use Ctrl-Enter to send an email. > In earlier versions that was possible, but not any longer. > Any ideas? In Outlook, open its help and search on "keyboard shortcuts" ...

IAXL office 2003 to 2007
I have an existing IAXL running in Excel 2003. We plan to upgrade to Office 2007. Do we have any issues to be aware of? Thanks a lot. ma As far as I know IAXL has been discontinued. It is no longer for available for GP versions 9.0 and higher. I can't recall the exact date, but I believe the announcement was made at the end of 2005. So I would be very surprised if IAXL was ever tested with Office 2007 or if it will be supported on it. This is not the official answer, just my opinion. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "MCA" <MCA@discussio...

Were to begin ... is this even possible?
First, let me stress the question posed in the subject line ... is the following task even possible? I am not asking you guys to do this for me, but I do need some help! I am a dispatcher in a men's homeless shelter. I, along with three others, take in donations over the phone, for example, Joe Citizen @ 1234 Park Ave, My Town, OH, 34567 wants to donate a TV. I take this information down and late that night I make up what we call a ticket (currently all of this is done by hand ! ). This ticket also contains a map grid for the drivers to use the following day to locate ...

Opening a publisher document
I have publisher 2003. I have saved a publisher document onto my desktop. When I want to open that document it will not open if I double click on it. The only way it will open is if I go into publisher first and then open the document. I have tried to resave it as everything possible and nothing will work. Any suggestions? Thanks Check your file associations. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307859 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "McGriff" <McGriff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

uninstalling microsoft office 2001 value pack
Hi, I already have office 2001 on my machine, and recently installed the value pack. i noticed word became notably slower and so for now i just wish to unistall the value pack. how can i do that cleanly. any ideas why my machine would slow down like that. i still do have 1.2 Gig of hard disk space available. thanks. ...

Out of Office Assistant #44
There are a few computer that won't start the out of office assistant. Other computers it works fine with same configuration. I am using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 5.5 sp4 I know you said you were using Outlook 2003 but this should work http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238280 "Bandit" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e8cd01c43cc0$45b3dfa0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > There are a few computer that won't start the out of > office assistant. Other computers it works fine with same > configuration. I am using Outloo...

Using an IF statement on time based data
I have a worksheet of payroll time data by date that i want to identify overtime amounts in excess of 8 hours. I can't seem to write an IF statement that correctly answers the question "If 8 hours or more, enter 8 hours, if less then the the calculated time. It seems to be a formatting problem of moving from time formats to number formats. HELP. Thanks -- DonB =MIN(A1,TIME(8,0,0)) would be one way (with the time worked in A1) DonB wrote: > > I have a worksheet of payroll time data by date that i want to identify > overtime amounts in excess of 8 hours. I can...

CRM Mobile 3.0 Error in Connection.
Hi All, I have successfully installed CRM 3.0 in SBS 2003. 1. CRM Server - Working. 2. CRM Web Client - Working. 3. CRM Outlook Client - Working. 4. CRM Mobile in WM2005 - Not Working ! There were no errors during the installation and configuration of CRM Mobile 3.0. All CRM related services are running. I have followed the Implementation guide very closely. After I deployed and installed the cab file to the PDA which is running WM2005, I launched the CRM Mobile. I entered the User Name / Password and click Ok. I have Go Mobile role. During the registration process, it prompted an err...

offline use
We have just upgraded from Outlook 2002 to 2003. I have several users who work offline, since the upgrade a few users .ost files are not being updated. I have tried re- creating their .ost files, disabling then re-enabling offline use, even recreating their profiles. Once I create a new .ost file and sync up it only syncs up about 200K then stops. I have tried putting them in cached mode but this isn't receiving fast enough while they are connected to the network in the office. Our Exchange server is still at 2000 (upgrading to 2003 next month) Does anyone know what's causing t...

Combine landscape & portrait format in one document
Doing an eight page. 8.5 x 11 portrait formatted newsletter that requires a Landscape formatted calendar. Having trouble making it ONE document using both formats. Any ideas? It's reproduced on paper digitally and also ultimately emailed as a PDF. Without printing out both and scanning, how can I create this? 1. Do a search for portrait and landscape in this forum. The subject has been addressed in the past. 2. Set up separate portrait and landscape publications. Create PDFs. Combine the separate PDFs into one. (I have done this with pdfedit995 software; I assume Acr...

How do I unlimit field size in using Excel Pivot Tables?
I am creating a pivot table in excel and my source information is not competely copying over to my pivot table field. How do i un-limit the field size in the pivot tab le so the entire source information will be captured? Whilst in your Table, right click, choose Pivot table wizard, hit Back until you see the source selection option that says 'Where is the data you want to use', reselect your entire range and then hit Next and Finish. To set up a dynamic range so that it will expand as you increase your source data, see the following link:- http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01....