Next version of Office for Mac

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Does anyone know when Office 2010 for Mac will be ready for the public to buy?
0
codywilliams

> &quot;Justin&quot;  wrote: <br>
> &amp;gt; Which holiday? <br>
> They don't say, but I would assume that it's in December or early January. <br>
> --  <br>
> Diane  <br>

0
codywilliams

Deleting Office X to install officemac 2008

Next Cheque Number
Hi, Was wondering if anyone knows a way that the 'Next Cheque Number' in the Chequebook Maintenance can accidently be reset? I have a customer who says that the next number has changed and they are wondering how this could have happened as it would appear that no-one has changed it through the maintenance routine? Thanks -- Jean I tried different tests and couldn't replicate. I haven't had any reports from Customers over the years. -- Mick "JB" wrote: > Hi, > > Was wondering if anyone knows a way that the 'Next Cheque Number' in the >...

How to retrieve last saved version.
Accidentally deleted a saved workbook by saving a blank workbook in its place. Any way of retrieving the data saved prior? Only if you have backed-up your file or saved it in multiple folders. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Deichelb" <Deichelb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56852A0F-1E58-4913-BD78-4BC83FA515D9@microsoft.com... > Accidentally deleted a saved workbook by saving a blank workbook in its > place. Any way of retrieving the data saved prior? ...

Small Office & Homeworker entrepreneur resources
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050603080908070505000909 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit CYBER D - SHOPZONE Online resources dedicated to the SMALL OFFICE & HOMEWORKER entrepreneur Featuring the most complete selection of E-BOOKS, AFFILIATE PROGRAMS and HOME WORKER RESOURCES on the web today! Click Here To Visit Us Now <http://www.1stpromotion.com/pro2/prosite1/index.php?id=cyberd> --------------050603080908070505000909 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Tran...

Office Smart Tags
Does anyone if there is a way to install Smart Tags on your local PC. I have a XP laptop with GP installed and I would like to use Office Smart Tags. I was able to install the Office Smart Tags, add groups in the Office Smart Tags Adminsitration. Enable the GP recognizers. They should up in my Excel But when I enter a Vendor name in Excel the Smart Tags are not recognized. The XP laptop is a standalone pc and I use it for demos. Thanks After installing smarttags you need to check the security. After installing smartags you need to grant the correct rights. Go into the adminis...

Microsoft Office Access Outlook 2007 Add-in is disabled
Please may I ask for advice on how to enable the Microsoft Office Access Outlook. 2007 Add-in - it doesn't appear in Outlook's Trust Centre. I wish to use the facility in Access 2007 to create email for recipient to complete a form to send data straight into an Access table. Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thank you. -- Nige It isn't listed at all or is it disabled? That is a big difference in trying to troubleshoot this. Press the Go... button and point it to; <Office 2007 installation folder>\Addins\accolk.dll -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Con...

Money 2006 says it's a trial version
I purchased Money 2006 a few months ago. Last night I had to reload my laptop. After installing Money it went through it's web update and after that it thinks that it is a trial version. How do I register it again?? In microsoft.public.money, Bryan wrote: >I purchased Money 2006 a few months ago. Last night I had to reload my >laptop. After installing Money it went through it's web update and after that >it thinks that it is a trial version. > >How do I register it again?? Connect to the Internet. Create a new file (File->New->NewFile, and put the same Pass...

Exporting Version 2003 to PST file for Version 2000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4E5B6.306D6220 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everyone, I am having problems exporting my outlook folders from = Outlook 2003 into a PST file that can be imported on another machine = that uses Outlook 2000. When I attempt to import the PST file, I get an = error. Can someone please walk me through the process to export my folders on = version 2003 and import those folder on version 2000? Please either email me or post your suggestion. I VERY M...

Mac Office (Word) hangs
Every time open Word it is very slow to respond. When I open a document, when I save a document, and when the program autosaves, the it usually takes several seconds to process. I have read through everything I can and it seems that this might be a unique problem. I am using the new Panther OS, but I had the same problem in Jaguar. I'm using a powerbook g4 12 inch with 640m MB memory. The problem doesn't seem to be effected by the amount of programs I am running. Any suggestions? "Stuart Oates" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0d5...

Next sequential number on a different form
Is there a way to do this: I have a form called "List of Proposals Written" that is listed by th Proposal number. Is there a way to display on another excel spreadsheet, the mos current Proposal number? I know Access you use something like Dmax(ProposalID)+1 What should I do in Excel:confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated! Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "daniels012 >" <<daniels012.1b8pra@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote > I have a form called "List of Proposals Written" that is listed by the > Propos...

Office v.X reverts back to setup assistant constantly
I have a large group of Office v.X users who are experiencing constant errors when the launch any Office app - they are presented with the Office v.X setup assistant that asks them for their name and organization and to accept the support information. Deleting the Office v.X preferences files seems to fix the problem temporarily but I haven't been able to find a permanent fix. All affected users are network users with their home folders hosted on our XServe G5s over AFP. I've never seen this happen with local users. Everyone is using OS X 10.3.5-10.3.8 and the Office v.X 10.1.6. Any ...

office home and student 2007 03-02-10
I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs, and replace product manuals http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246 Michelle wrote: > I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? ...

How to make a workflow wait until the next 600AM, or the next Mond
Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific time of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out at 6AM, but I don't care what date, just the next time it's 6AM. As a follow up, how about waiting till Monday if its during a weekend. -- Thanks, Steve Noe, MCBMSP(2xCRM), MCT(CRM), MCTS-SQL www.bizitpro.com On Feb 14, 10:48=A0am, Steve Noe <Steve...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific ti= me > of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out a...

What happens to OutlookExpress and Word when loading Office?
If I load Office, will I lose everything in Outlook Express, and Word? I want to keep all previous files in those programs. "mowit1" <mowit1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7978E017-9A94-4D5E-AA42-3B621FDEA8E2@microsoft.com... > If I load Office, will I lose everything in Outlook Express, and Word? No and No. Should I delete outlook express and previous edition of word after office is installed? "Gordon" wrote: > "mowit1" <mowit1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:7978E017-9A94-4D5E-AA42-3B621FDEA8E...

Need Office with Excel for windows 98
I never had need for Office until now. Problem is my system is the old Windows 98 and everything for sale needs Windows 2000, or newer. How can I get ahold of an old Office program to install? (I live in southern california) Need to find a place to purchase. Try ebay. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Green graduate student" <Green graduate student@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC95A59F-AB70-4C70-9C80-FD42E843E137@microsoft.com... > I never had need for Office until now. Problem is my system is the old > Windows 98 and everything for sale needs Windows 20...

Next Version
Is there any idea when the next version of CRM will come out. It would appear there are a lot of deficiencies in this current version. Kim Should be released by middle of next year. Guy. "Microsoft" <cannon@qldstate.com.au> wrote in message news:uhO6YZa5EHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there any idea when the next version of CRM will come out. It would > appear there are a lot of deficiencies in this current version. > > Kim > I heard that MSCRM 2005 will be launch around May or June 2005 in Asia Pasific. In this version there will be a marketing...

Free/Busy Details
Hi Folks, Long time lurker here and sometimes poster in m.p.e.a . . . Free/busy has never been my strong suit and this morning I got a question about it I really should be able to answer. When viewing f/b info, sometimes people's meeting details popup in responce to the mouse hovering and some other folks' details don't. When the info does popup, it will either give the details of the meeting or "Private Appointment", which is fine and I get that (although it would be nice to flip the default setting and make appointments Private). What I don't get is when the detail...

Office Home & Student 2007 03-23-10
First... My question: How can I 'delete' a 'saved' Return Address? I would prefer to type it in each time as it changes often. When I am in Word and I go to print an envelope, I use a 'saved' Return Address. (Somebody 'saved' something that is always changed!) (The migration: Word > Mailings > Envelopes ) Please help. Thanks in advance. Dave __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4966 (20100322) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com ...

Office v.X & Upgrade Question
I currently use Office v.X and VPC w/2000 on my G4 466, and I would like = to=20 know the easiest & least expensive way to ugrade to On 10/3/04 10:30 AM, in article 375701c4a8e8$863202c0$a601280a@phx.gbl, "Eric E." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I currently use Office v.X and VPC w/2000 on my G4 466, and I would like to > know the easiest & least expensive way to ugrade to Office 2004? Buy the upgrade. That's about as cheap as it's going to get. Gene van Troyer ------------------------------------------- | Office 2004 | OSX.3.4 | PBG4 ...

Style added to "next page"
I have a document that I am using styles in. When I want to force a new page and apply a style to the first line in the new page, the style is also applied to the "next page" code. This would not be a problem, except the style I am using puts a shaded box around the text. So that leaves me with a shaded box at the end of the previous page. I can't find any where to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the style code: Font: Bold, Space After: 12 pt, No widow/orphan control, Don't keep with next, Don't keep lines together, Level 2, Patter...

Weird Problem With Office 2004 on Tiger 10.4.1
Here's the readers digest version of the problem. A friend just went from 9.2.2 to Tiger yesterday and when he tried to install the Office 2004 upgrade, it said that his product key was not correct. A phone call to Microsoft confirmed that the key was actually valid and there was some issue with his system. I tried the same CD on another system with the same key and it worked, so it would appear they are correct. I took a full version of Office 2004 and it installed fine. However, none of the apps will start. The icons will bounce for a bit and then stop bouncing. No error messages get di...

Exchange server using Office 2003 and Vista
I'm trying to connect to my corportate email through Outlook 2003 using exchange server. The instructions that were provided to me are for PCs running Windows XP and Outlook 2003. I can't complete the setup because I don't have some of the icons listed in the instructions. I think it is because of my OS. I am running: Windows Vista Home Premium (64 Bit) Office 2003 Professional Is there a way to setup up Office 2003 to connect using exchange server in the Vista Home Premium or is this ANOTHER feature not available? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ...

Continuous Subform Won't Allow Moving To Next Rec?
Form.DefaultView=Continuous and, indeed, it does show multiple rows. But only the first row can be selected: the user cannot click into any other row. Also, clicking the form's "forward" navigation button has no effect. I'll swear this thing worked find last week. Tried SaveAsText and LoadFromText, but no change - so I'm suspecting that I fat-fingered some prop or other... But which one? I don't know of a specific property that would cause this behavior. How is the form being opened -- manually? by code? by macro? If by code or macro, show us the code line or ...

NEXT RESEARCHED TIP
Dear Colleague, This is another researched tip from Foundation For Better Living. Please read carefully. The first wave of Internet opportunity explosion has come and gone. If you were in tune to the opportunities of the day in the late 1990's AND you were LUCKY, you likely would not be reading my newsletters. GOOD NEWS! The SECOND WAVE is now upon us. For a VERY LIMITED TIME, you may register for FREE with the World's next big Internet Giant, GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (aka: GDI) an Inc500 listed, debt free corportion and home of all .ws (Web Site) domain names (web ad...

Microsoft Dynamics GP Version 10 info required
Hi All, Just wanted to know if Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 is out in the market , and is available to the users . Or likely date that it will be launched. Thanks in Advance Asma Version 10 is not yet out in the market. Developers have copies but VARs have not yet been issued demo copies. It is expected that this version will release in June. If you are considering the purchase of Dynamics GP, purchase and install V9. I never recommend new releases until after a few months of run time to work out the kinks. Anyone that purchases now will get the upgrade to 10 as part of their suppor...