Missing import filter for Word! Like "WordPerfect 5.1 (UNIX)" ...

I'm missing much import filter on Office-Mac (specially WordPerfect 5.1 UNIX
for Word.mac). Office 95/97/2000/XP for windows have much more useful import
filter.

Why all this filter are missing in Office.mac?????
Or are all them included in an additional package?????

Hi Dieter,

This question has been answered over and over again in the Macintosh Word
newsgroup.  Take a gander in that newsgroup for your answer.

Office does not ship with a converter because a converter has not been built
that does a good job with converting.  Details are here:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/General/WordPerfectConverters.htm

The closest you'll get to a decent conversion is using Dataviz MacLink.

-Jim Gordon
Mac MVP

All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread.
Thanks.

About Microsoft MVPs:
http://www.mvps.org/

Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in:
<http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm>

In article <BB89BDFC.4024%dieter@fiebelkorn.net>, Dieter Fiebelkorn
<dieter@fiebelkorn.net> wrote:

> I'm missing much import filter on Office-Mac (specially WordPerfect 5.1 UNIX
> for Word.mac). Office 95/97/2000/XP for windows have much more useful import
> filter.
>
> Why all this filter are missing in Office.mac?????
> Or are all them included in an additional package?????

0
goldkey741 (69)