Microsoft Promo - creative Suite

It says on the microsoft website that "Super Suite Deal. Buy Office
2004 and get Office 2008 Special Media Edition for FREE". I accessed
it before and it said that even if you buy a student and teacher
edition now, you get an Office 2008 Special Media Edition for free.
But then I clicked on this link from apple:

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/Office2008Coupon.pdf

and it says that when you purchase an office 2004 mac student and
teacher edition you JUST get a office 2008 for Mac Home and Student
Edition.

What's happening there?

Plus, on the mactopia website, the super suite deal isnt linked now.

What's going on?
0
edrixc (5)
11/28/2007 8:16:10 PM
mac.office 7017 articles. 0 followers. Follow

13 Replies
810 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 39

"What's happening here" is that Apple's no more conscientious about updating 
their web site than many other etailers... even if it costs them sales:-) 
Have a look here for the current deal;

<http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/B/0/FB087329-3E5A-4347-967C-64E7D8B95BD2/MacOffice_SuperSuiteDeal.pdf>

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
Office:Mac MVP

"edrixc" <edrixc@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:79de2cfd-84a5-4ab5-8d84-6e811b45fe39@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> It says on the microsoft website that "Super Suite Deal. Buy Office
> 2004 and get Office 2008 Special Media Edition for FREE". I accessed
> it before and it said that even if you buy a student and teacher
> edition now, you get an Office 2008 Special Media Edition for free.
> But then I clicked on this link from apple:
>
> http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/Office2008Coupon.pdf
>
> and it says that when you purchase an office 2004 mac student and
> teacher edition you JUST get a office 2008 for Mac Home and Student
> Edition.
>
> What's happening there?
>
> Plus, on the mactopia website, the super suite deal isnt linked now.
>
> What's going on? 

0
CyberTaz
11/28/2007 10:08:17 PM
Hey bob, thanks for the information. That got me a bit worried. at
least i know i'll be getting the media edition in 2008. I already sent
a feedback to apple.

Btw, would you happen to know why the link to the super suite deal is
unlinked? thanks.

edrix crisologo

On Nov 29, 6:08 am, "CyberTaz" <gtz1@comcastdotnet> wrote:
> "What's happening here" is that Apple's no more conscientious about updating
> their web site than many other etailers... even if it costs them sales:-)
> Have a look here for the current deal;
>
> <http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/B/0/FB087329-3E5A-4347-967C-...>
>
> HTH |:>)
> Bob Jones
> Office:Mac MVP
>

0
edrixc (5)
11/29/2007 4:41:16 AM
Hey bob, another question. Or anyone can also answer it.

Sometimes I'm confused with a license and installation.

It says that that the MAC special media edition 2008 includes one
license. Does that mean that you get one license but you get to
install it on three computers?
The reason I say this is that because the MAC and student teacher
edition according to
http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf
page 1 that:

"you may install a copy of the software on up to three computers..."

So does this mean you have three licenses or you have one license but
you get to install it on 3 computers. Help. Because I need all my MACs
to have office 2008 installed and if media edition 08 only has one
install then id go for home and student edition. Thanks.
0
edrixc (5)
11/29/2007 4:55:52 AM
Hi,

based on past experience, the Student and Teacher / Home and Student Edition
is the only one that comes with three licenses. The Special Media Edition
will most likely contain only one license, so in your case, you'd probably
be better off with the Home and Student Edition.

PS: Don't capitalise "Mac"; "Mac" stands for "Macintosh", "MAC" is an
acronym for "Media Access Control".


On 29/11/2007 5:55, in article
2fe15651-820d-4b58-b3f6-833bf77a0358@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "edrixc"
<edrixc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey bob, another question. Or anyone can also answer it.
> 
> Sometimes I'm confused with a license and installation.
> 
> It says that that the MAC special media edition 2008 includes one
> license. Does that mean that you get one license but you get to
> install it on three computers?
> The reason I say this is that because the MAC and student teacher
> edition according to
> http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%
> 20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf
> page 1 that:
> 
> "you may install a copy of the software on up to three computers..."
> 
> So does this mean you have three licenses or you have one license but
> you get to install it on 3 computers. Help. Because I need all my MACs
> to have office 2008 installed and if media edition 08 only has one
> install then id go for home and student edition. Thanks.

-- 
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP
Office:Mac (Entourage & Word)

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***

0
mbintener1 (253)
11/29/2007 8:45:43 AM
I'm not sure which link you mean. The one on the Mactopia site works just
fine, but there may be others that don't - or perhaps this isn't what you
want, but try from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/go/promotions/supersuitedeal/

Depending on your definition of "unlinked" it could just be that you need to
click the Reload button once or twice if you're using Safari. The MS sites
sometimes give Mac users a fit - even the Mactopia home page.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones 
[MVP] Office:Mac



On 11/28/07 11:41 PM, in article
60d6a626-ad98-408f-a3ea-a4f5fac94dfc@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "edrixc"
<edrixc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey bob, thanks for the information. That got me a bit worried. at
> least i know i'll be getting the media edition in 2008. I already sent
> a feedback to apple.
> 
> Btw, would you happen to know why the link to the super suite deal is
> unlinked? thanks.
> 
> edrix crisologo
> 
> On Nov 29, 6:08 am, "CyberTaz" <gtz1@comcastdotnet> wrote:
>> "What's happening here" is that Apple's no more conscientious about updating
>> their web site than many other etailers... even if it costs them sales:-)
>> Have a look here for the current deal;
>> 
>> <http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/B/0/FB087329-3E5A-4347-967C-...>
>> 
>> HTH |:>)
>> Bob Jones
>> Office:Mac MVP
>> 
> 

0
11/29/2007 11:23:33 AM
Well, I have a ~slightly~ different perspective than Corentin:-)

According to the info I've seen published the S/T version ("Home & Student"
in 2008) will not provide Automator Actions or Exchange Server Support, so
if either are important to you you'll need either Standard or Media. Also, I
can't say for sure whether the Home pkg. will continue the 3-license policy
or not. Also, it is a violation of the EULA to do so, but there's nothing to
prevent installing from the same product key on as many systems as you
wish... It's just that only *1* instance will run if the systems are
networked. If they are, the first copy launched wins.

Further, if you "need" the software on 3 different Macs it suggests that you
are using it for purposes which may be in violation of the S/T EULA in the
first place - not an accusation in any way:-) - but simply to suggest that
you may want to investigate multiple-license pricing on the higher level
packages before ruling them out. I don't know for sure, but I believe you
can obtain additional licenses at a reduced price and - if I'm right - that
should hold for 2008. Contact MS customer support:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/contactus.aspx

HTH |:>) 
Bob Jones 
[MVP] Office:Mac



On 11/28/07 11:55 PM, in article
2fe15651-820d-4b58-b3f6-833bf77a0358@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "edrixc"
<edrixc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey bob, another question. Or anyone can also answer it.
> 
> Sometimes I'm confused with a license and installation.
> 
> It says that that the MAC special media edition 2008 includes one
> license. Does that mean that you get one license but you get to
> install it on three computers?
> The reason I say this is that because the MAC and student teacher
> edition according to
> http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%
> 20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf
> page 1 that:
> 
> "you may install a copy of the software on up to three computers..."
> 
> So does this mean you have three licenses or you have one license but
> you get to install it on 3 computers. Help. Because I need all my MACs
> to have office 2008 installed and if media edition 08 only has one
> install then id go for home and student edition. Thanks.

0
11/29/2007 11:47:39 AM

Hey Bob :)

Its okay. Im not taking it as an accusation :) but I do believe the
the student and teacher edition allows you to have it installed in
three computers in your household.
According to:

http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf

"1.1 Installation and Use. You may install a copy of the Software on
three computers or other devices in your household for non-commercial
use by people who reside in your household."

Its because i have my mbp, my Imac and my brothers macbook. To my
belief, that's legal :) but correct me if I am wrong okay? Because i
am an outstanding citizen and I really don't like piracy :) and i
would like to know if i am involuntarily violating terms of usage.
What i mean by i "need" it, is that ofcourse, when I use my laptop, i
want office there. And when Im using my desktop i want a copy of word
there. And my brother, who's a student too, and resides in my
household to use office.

Sorry if i sound defensive. just wanna explain my side :)

Thanks for the replies though bob, i do have a clearer picture on the
licensing/installation. I will call the customer support just to make
sure too. thanks for the help.
0
edrixc (5)
11/29/2007 1:47:25 PM
The download coupon is very specific about the 3-license issue.
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/go/promotions/supersuitedeal/
Please click on Download Coupon and read the small print carefully 
before spending money.

"Step 6: Choose ONE of the following options for fulfillment of your order:
OPTION ONE: Send me Office 2008 for Mac Special Media
Edition  (includes 1 license for business or personal use, also includes 
Exchange Server
support , additional Automator Actions plus Microsoft Expression Media 
for Mac)
OPTION TWO: Send me Office 2008 for Mac Home & Student Edition 
(includes 3 licenses for home or non-commercial use only; does NOT 
include Exchange
Server support or Automator Actions) + Microsoft Expression Media for Mac"

CyberTaz wrote:
> Well, I have a ~slightly~ different perspective than Corentin:-)
>
> According to the info I've seen published the S/T version ("Home & Student"
> in 2008) will not provide Automator Actions or Exchange Server Support, so
> if either are important to you you'll need either Standard or Media. Also, I
> can't say for sure whether the Home pkg. will continue the 3-license policy
> or not. Also, it is a violation of the EULA to do so, but there's nothing to
> prevent installing from the same product key on as many systems as you
> wish... It's just that only *1* instance will run if the systems are
> networked. If they are, the first copy launched wins.
>
> Further, if you "need" the software on 3 different Macs it suggests that you
> are using it for purposes which may be in violation of the S/T EULA in the
> first place - not an accusation in any way:-) - but simply to suggest that
> you may want to investigate multiple-license pricing on the higher level
> packages before ruling them out. I don't know for sure, but I believe you
> can obtain additional licenses at a reduced price and - if I'm right - that
> should hold for 2008. Contact MS customer support:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/mac/contactus.aspx
>
> HTH |:>) 
> Bob Jones 
> [MVP] Office:Mac
>
>
>
> On 11/28/07 11:55 PM, in article
> 2fe15651-820d-4b58-b3f6-833bf77a0358@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "edrixc"
> <edrixc@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   
>> Hey bob, another question. Or anyone can also answer it.
>>
>> Sometimes I'm confused with a license and installation.
>>
>> It says that that the MAC special media edition 2008 includes one
>> license. Does that mean that you get one license but you get to
>> install it on three computers?
>> The reason I say this is that because the MAC and student teacher
>> edition according to
>> http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%
>> 20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf
>> page 1 that:
>>
>> "you may install a copy of the software on up to three computers..."
>>
>> So does this mean you have three licenses or you have one license but
>> you get to install it on 3 computers. Help. Because I need all my MACs
>> to have office 2008 installed and if media edition 08 only has one
>> install then id go for home and student edition. Thanks.
>>     
>
>   
0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
11/29/2007 1:47:48 PM

Hey Bob :)

Its okay. Im not taking it as an accusation :) but I do believe the
the student and teacher edition allows you to have it installed in
three computers in your household.
According to:

http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf

"1.1 Installation and Use. You may install a copy of the Software on
three computers or other devices in your household for non-commercial
use by people who reside in your household."

Its because i have my mbp, my Imac and my brothers macbook. To my
belief, that's legal :) but correct me if I am wrong okay? Because i
am an outstanding citizen and I really don't like piracy :) and i
would like to know if i am involuntarily violating terms of usage.
What i mean by i "need" it, is that ofcourse, when I use my laptop, i
want office there. And when Im using my desktop i want a copy of word
there. And my brother, who's a student too, and resides in my
household to use office.

Sorry if i sound defensive. just wanna explain my side :)

Thanks for the replies though bob, i do have a clearer picture on the
licensing/installation. I will call the customer support just to make
sure too. thanks for the help.
0
edrixc (5)
11/29/2007 1:56:21 PM
In article <C3743AC7.47FD%mbintener@NOmvpsSPAM.org>,
 Michel Bintener <mbintener@NOmvpsSPAM.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> based on past experience, the Student and Teacher / Home and Student Edition
> is the only one that comes with three licenses. The Special Media Edition
> will most likely contain only one license, so in your case, you'd probably
> be better off with the Home and Student Edition.
> 
> PS: Don't capitalise "Mac"; "Mac" stands for "Macintosh", "MAC" is an
> acronym for "Media Access Control".
> 
> 
> On 29/11/2007 5:55, in article
> 2fe15651-820d-4b58-b3f6-833bf77a0358@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "edrixc"
> <edrixc@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> > Hey bob, another question. Or anyone can also answer it.
> > 
> > Sometimes I'm confused with a license and installation.
> > 
> > It says that that the MAC special media edition 2008 includes one
> > license. Does that mean that you get one license but you get to
> > install it on three computers?
> > The reason I say this is that because the MAC and student teacher
> > edition according to
> > http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Studen
> > t%
> > 20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf
> > page 1 that:
> > 
> > "you may install a copy of the software on up to three computers..."
> > 
> > So does this mean you have three licenses or you have one license but
> > you get to install it on 3 computers. Help. Because I need all my MACs
> > to have office 2008 installed and if media edition 08 only has one
> > install then id go for home and student edition. Thanks.

WHen you purchase the Student & Teacher Edition of Mac office (2004), it 
comes with three separate (individual) serial numbers to register the 
instances by.

Cheers,
Gerry
0
gerryvz (1)
11/30/2007 12:32:01 AM
So am I understanding correctly that if I go from the S/T 2004 to the
S/T 2008, I still get the Microsoft Expression Media for the Mac
(although I've never seen any description of what this is).  The only
thing that I would be giving up is the Exchange Server Support and the
"additional" Automator Actions?

I haven't really used Automator Actions before, but am I correct in
assuming that you
can still use Automator Actions, you just don't get the additional
preset ones that come
with the Media version?


Daiya Mitchell wrote:
> The download coupon is very specific about the 3-license issue.
> http://www.microsoft.com/mac/go/promotions/supersuitedeal/
> Please click on Download Coupon and read the small print carefully
> before spending money.
>
> "Step 6: Choose ONE of the following options for fulfillment of your order:
> OPTION ONE: Send me Office 2008 for Mac Special Media
> Edition  (includes 1 license for business or personal use, also includes
> Exchange Server
> support , additional Automator Actions plus Microsoft Expression Media
> for Mac)
> OPTION TWO: Send me Office 2008 for Mac Home & Student Edition
> (includes 3 licenses for home or non-commercial use only; does NOT
> include Exchange
> Server support or Automator Actions) + Microsoft Expression Media for Mac"
>
> CyberTaz wrote:
> > Well, I have a ~slightly~ different perspective than Corentin:-)
> >
> > According to the info I've seen published the S/T version ("Home & Student"
> > in 2008) will not provide Automator Actions or Exchange Server Support, so
> > if either are important to you you'll need either Standard or Media. Also, I
> > can't say for sure whether the Home pkg. will continue the 3-license policy
> > or not. Also, it is a violation of the EULA to do so, but there's nothing to
> > prevent installing from the same product key on as many systems as you
> > wish... It's just that only *1* instance will run if the systems are
> > networked. If they are, the first copy launched wins.
> >
> > Further, if you "need" the software on 3 different Macs it suggests that you
> > are using it for purposes which may be in violation of the S/T EULA in the
> > first place - not an accusation in any way:-) - but simply to suggest that
> > you may want to investigate multiple-license pricing on the higher level
> > packages before ruling them out. I don't know for sure, but I believe you
> > can obtain additional licenses at a reduced price and - if I'm right - that
> > should hold for 2008. Contact MS customer support:
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/mac/contactus.aspx
> >
> > HTH |:>)
> > Bob Jones
> > [MVP] Office:Mac
> >
> >
> >
> > On 11/28/07 11:55 PM, in article
> > 2fe15651-820d-4b58-b3f6-833bf77a0358@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "edrixc"
> > <edrixc@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> >> Hey bob, another question. Or anyone can also answer it.
> >>
> >> Sometimes I'm confused with a license and installation.
> >>
> >> It says that that the MAC special media edition 2008 includes one
> >> license. Does that mean that you get one license but you get to
> >> install it on three computers?
> >> The reason I say this is that because the MAC and student teacher
> >> edition according to
> >> http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%
> >> 20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf
> >> page 1 that:
> >>
> >> "you may install a copy of the software on up to three computers..."
> >>
> >> So does this mean you have three licenses or you have one license but
> >> you get to install it on 3 computers. Help. Because I need all my MACs
> >> to have office 2008 installed and if media edition 08 only has one
> >> install then id go for home and student edition. Thanks.
> >>
> >
> >
0
12/11/2007 8:13:52 PM
Correct.

Expression Media:
http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/overview.aspx?key=media
When it was iView Media before MS bought it, people spoke very highly of 
it. Seems to be iPhoto on steroids, I'm assuming--Aperture/Lightroom 
competitor.

The Automator Actions are for Office, not just Expression Media. I'm not 
entirely sure what that means, actually. You'll still be able to build 
Applescripts by hand. But there might be fewer or no Automator actions 
available in Automator to build a workflow. Or it might just mean it 
doesn't come with pre-built workflows.

I was thinking it didn't have the workflows, which makes it a bit of a 
joke, because you can just rebuild them yourself. But maybe it actually 
doesn't install some actions. Okay, authoritative info--sounds like no 
actions or very few:
"joe c: Although Home & Student won't include the more than 70 
additional Automator Actions for Office shipped with Office 2008 for Mac 
and the Special Media Edition, it is still Applescriptable."
http://blogs.msdn.com/macmojo/archive/2007/11/21/office-2008-for-mac-bfd.aspx#6472536





Michelle wrote:
> So am I understanding correctly that if I go from the S/T 2004 to the
> S/T 2008, I still get the Microsoft Expression Media for the Mac
> (although I've never seen any description of what this is).  The only
> thing that I would be giving up is the Exchange Server Support and the
> "additional" Automator Actions?
>
> I haven't really used Automator Actions before, but am I correct in
> assuming that you
> can still use Automator Actions, you just don't get the additional
> preset ones that come
> with the Media version?
>
>
> Daiya Mitchell wrote:
>   
>> The download coupon is very specific about the 3-license issue.
>> http://www.microsoft.com/mac/go/promotions/supersuitedeal/
>> Please click on Download Coupon and read the small print carefully
>> before spending money.
>>
>> "Step 6: Choose ONE of the following options for fulfillment of your order:
>> OPTION ONE: Send me Office 2008 for Mac Special Media
>> Edition  (includes 1 license for business or personal use, also includes
>> Exchange Server
>> support , additional Automator Actions plus Microsoft Expression Media
>> for Mac)
>> OPTION TWO: Send me Office 2008 for Mac Home & Student Edition
>> (includes 3 licenses for home or non-commercial use only; does NOT
>> include Exchange
>> Server support or Automator Actions) + Microsoft Expression Media for Mac"
>>
>> CyberTaz wrote:
>>     
>>> Well, I have a ~slightly~ different perspective than Corentin:-)
>>>
>>> According to the info I've seen published the S/T version ("Home & Student"
>>> in 2008) will not provide Automator Actions or Exchange Server Support, so
>>> if either are important to you you'll need either Standard or Media. Also, I
>>> can't say for sure whether the Home pkg. will continue the 3-license policy
>>> or not. Also, it is a violation of the EULA to do so, but there's nothing to
>>> prevent installing from the same product key on as many systems as you
>>> wish... It's just that only *1* instance will run if the systems are
>>> networked. If they are, the first copy launched wins.
>>>
>>> Further, if you "need" the software on 3 different Macs it suggests that you
>>> are using it for purposes which may be in violation of the S/T EULA in the
>>> first place - not an accusation in any way:-) - but simply to suggest that
>>> you may want to investigate multiple-license pricing on the higher level
>>> packages before ruling them out. I don't know for sure, but I believe you
>>> can obtain additional licenses at a reduced price and - if I'm right - that
>>> should hold for 2008. Contact MS customer support:
>>>
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/mac/contactus.aspx
>>>
>>> HTH |:>)
>>> Bob Jones
>>> [MVP] Office:Mac
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 11/28/07 11:55 PM, in article
>>> 2fe15651-820d-4b58-b3f6-833bf77a0358@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "edrixc"
>>> <edrixc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>       
>>>> Hey bob, another question. Or anyone can also answer it.
>>>>
>>>> Sometimes I'm confused with a license and installation.
>>>>
>>>> It says that that the MAC special media edition 2008 includes one
>>>> license. Does that mean that you get one license but you get to
>>>> install it on three computers?
>>>> The reason I say this is that because the MAC and student teacher
>>>> edition according to
>>>> http://download.microsoft.com/documents/useterms/Office%20for%20MAC%20Student%
>>>> 20and%20Teacher_2004_English_307b806b-0531-4408-bae8-1269e1f49e38.pdf
>>>> page 1 that:
>>>>
>>>> "you may install a copy of the software on up to three computers..."
>>>>
>>>> So does this mean you have three licenses or you have one license but
>>>> you get to install it on 3 computers. Help. Because I need all my MACs
>>>> to have office 2008 installed and if media edition 08 only has one
>>>> install then id go for home and student edition. Thanks.
>>>>
>>>>         
>>>       
0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
12/11/2007 10:08:38 PM
On 12/11/07 12:13 PM, in article
bb0a0a64-5356-4136-8eac-4ee6ffbabe46@a35g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
"Michelle" <teacher24_70@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So am I understanding correctly that if I go from the S/T 2004 to the
> S/T 2008, I still get the Microsoft Expression Media for the Mac

There are two promos. Offers are dependent on when you purchase.

Links to promotions:

1)  Super Suite Deal: (upgrades to full version) If you acquire a qualifying
Microsoft� Office 2004 for Mac product listed below between November 1, 2007
and January 14, 2008 you are eligible to receive Microsoft� Office 2008 for
Mac Special Media Edition for the cost of shipping and handling ($6.99 US/
$10.00 CDN), plus applicable taxes

<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/go/promotions/supersuitedeal/>

2)  Technology Guarantee program:  The Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac
Technology Guarantee program allows customers who purchase an edition of
Office 2004 for Mac to receive an edition of Office 2008 for the cost of
shipping, handling and applicable tax. This offer is valid for products
purchased between September 25th, 2007 and March 31st, 2008.

<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/go/promotions/>

Note, the Super Suite Deal has different dates. If you purchased Office 2004
before the Nov. 1 date, then you could only use the technology guarantee
coupon.
-- 
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)
Entourage Help Page   <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
Entourage Help Blog  <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>
 

0
diane7495 (1195)
12/12/2007 2:42:43 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player
[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup &nbsp;convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin + The given key was
I am working with MS CRM 4.0. I have made a custom entity which is having some money fields. Everything was working fine. Suddenly while saving the entity below message coming from applicaton: "The given key was not present in the dictionary" If i click ok then entity is not saving. I go to application server event viewer log and saw below error details. Do any body face this issue, please let me know, it is getting me too much trouble. I know it is related with money field. I have to use money field in my entity. I have added some also. Web Service Plug-in failed in Organiz...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Is Microsoft Visual studio 2005 upgraded version of Microsoft VC++ 6?
HI, I'm in a confusion that some of my apps.exe wont work with VC++6 but they do work on VS2005. Is Microsoft Visual studio 2005 upgraded version of Microsoft VC++ 6? So to install VS2005, prior to that do i need to uninstall VC++6?? ARe there much changes in .dll of VC++6 & VS2005? Thanks, vinutapb@gmail.com wrote: > HI, > I'm in a confusion that some of my apps.exe wont work with VC++6 but > they do work on VS2005. > Is Microsoft Visual studio 2005 upgraded version of Microsoft VC++ 6? > So to install VS2005, prior to that do i need to uninstall VC++6?? > AR...

Microsoft Outlook to Microsoft Entourage
Hello All, I just got my Mac and started using Entourage (by Microsoft) and cannot seem to find how to get my PST to Entourage. There is support for Microsoft Outlook Express but not Outlook... Any hints? Thanks, Fred Landreville Maybe export to OE first? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Ti...

Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB973688)
I have windows XP and this update fails to install tried it various times..Can anyone help. Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB973688) www.futuretekonline.com Security updates for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 may repeatedly appear in the update list on Microsoft Update or on Windows Update See <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/941729/> for possible help. If you can not rename msxml4.dll in normal Windows mode, than boot to Safe Mode <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222>...

Diff between microsoft.public.outlook and microsoft.public.outlook.general
Unfortunately, I can't download the "descriptions" that goes with each newsgroup carried by my ISP. The names of the forums described in the subject line above sound similar, but there must be a difference. Any idea? J J <sonrisa322@comcast.net> wrote: > Unfortunately, I can't download the "descriptions" that goes with each > newsgroup carried by my ISP. The names of the forums described in > the subject line above sound similar, but there must be a difference. At one time there was, but there is no longer. Just choose one. -- Brian Ti...

microsoft XL
My version of microsoft office XP (microsoft XL) does not contain the option of showing negative numbers in brackets. The format/number command only allows a minus sign or negative numbers in brackets. Am I missing some other command? Am I missing something in your post? First you say "does not contain the option of showing [negative numbers in brackets]" then you say "The format/number command only allows a minus sign or [negative numbers in brackets]." regardless the format looks like this 0.00_);(0.00) or do you mean 0.00_);(-0.00) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblo...

Is Microsoft POS (not Microsoft POS 2009) PCI compliant?
Is Microsoft POS (not Microsoft POS 2009) PCI compliant? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01CA3853.F4D6CF80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Andy, 1.0 is not, 2.0 and above are. For a list of compliant applications, = http://tinyurl.com/2lmfgp --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2
I've just bought a PC with Windows XP. I need to upgrade Microsoft Office (I had Office '97). Can anyone confirm that to have a version that will run and send/receive emails I'll need Office 2003? Can't get a straight answer from the shop I go to and I don't want to make a mistake. Cheers. Peter To answer your question, and not try to steer you to options you did NOT inquire about, yes, Office 97 is a qualifying product for Office 2000 through 2003. You may want to look at 2003 as it is the latest version of Office and has the longest support available. Offic...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Nokia Suite sync repeat meetings in Outlook by date in my phone
I had to reinstall Outlook after a disc failure, now when I synchronise my Nokia 6300 via Nokia Suite all transfers OK except the calendar tranfers repeat meetings on the date of the original appointment. The outlook calendar has the reocurring events in the correct manner, like 8pm 2nd Tuesday of each month commencing 12 January 2010, PC shows meeting 2nd Tuesday but phone shows 12th of each month - yes I did set the 'each month' tab. Cheers. "KR" <KR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D5921D6-B8E2-40DB-8695-051A6F4F3660@microsoft.com... ...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification
Hi all, Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization) If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C394D5F9-15EE-4154-9B91-D3248FE422D4@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Can someb...

Upgrade from a Microsoft CRM 3.0 Prof. (trial) to CRM 3.0 (SBS)
Hello . I want to upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 from a professional edition (trial version) to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 in a Small Bussines Server. My question is if this is possible. I've found some documents to upgrade the program from SBS to professional edition and I supose thats the procedure it's the same for the other way. Thanks Miquel From Microsoft's evaluation download page: "The Small Business Edition trial version can be converted to a commercial Small Business Edition or Professional Edition. The Professional Edition trial version cannot be ...

Microsoft Money 2000 and Microsoft Money Essentials
I just purchased a new computer with Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Money Essentials. I have been using Microsoft Money 2000 on my old computer running WindowsXP. I backed it up on a thumbdrive and tried to transfer my files (years of my financial history) to the Microsoft Money Essentials that was installed on my new computer, but the message I get is: "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can download my financial information from the old program to the new program? Thank you Money Essentials is no...

Microsoft publisher 97
Whenever I try to open MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 97, I keep getting an error message that states: "Windows is low on memory, or your hard disk is full. Try closing other programs, and freeing some space on your hard drive before starting PUBLISHER". I've checked the hard drive, and it isn't full. There are no other programs running either. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to resolve this problem ??? Have you changed printers? Disable your printer, see if you can open Publisher. Anti-virus programs can interfere as well. What version Windows are you us...

Migration from Microsoft Mail to Exchange 2003
I am getting ready to migrate a small office from an Office 97 / MS Mail messaging topology to Outlook 2003 / SBS/Exchange 2003. Current: Outlook 97, Microsoft Mail with Post Office on one of the peer-to-peer PC's Destination: Windows 2003 SBS (and thus, Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003) What is the best way to get current mail/contacts from the Post Office to the Exchange Server. Should I simply export each user's mail/contacts from the post office to a .pst file using Outlook 97, then install Outlook 2003, open the .pst file and move content to the Exchange server? Any pitfal...

Microsoft CRM and SharePoint Portal.
Hi all, I would like to know how to access folders located in Sharepoint from MSCRM. Any suggestions are most welcome. Thanks We use the isv.config file to display sharepoint information from within CRM. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk1_2/htm/v1d2customizingthemicrosoftcrmapplication.asp "SAV" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to know how to access folders located in Sharepoint from MSCRM. > Any suggestions are most welcome. > Thanks I understand that using the menu bars or navigation bars we will be able to link to the s...

Multiple Values in a single field with Microsoft Query
Hi Everyone, Is there a way to have multiple values in one cell that will pass into a Microsoft Query. What I'm trying to do is enter multiple numbers (4567, 1234) into cell B3 (they won't be sequential so can use >,< etc.) and get the query to run. I've posted the SQL below for my query. Just wondering if this was possible or not without having to purchase add ins. SELECT VDN_Data.Date, VDN_Data.dvdnVDN, VDN_Data.`VDN Name`, VDN_Data.`Inbound Calls`, VDN_Data.`ACD Calls`, VDN_Data.`Aban Calls` FROM `TeamStatsv1`.VDN_Data VDN_Data WHERE (VDN_Data.Date Between B1 And B2) AND ...

Failure: account: A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dyna
I am getting the following message when I attempt to import customizations into a new CRM installation on the same domain. "Failure: account: A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." Originally the "Account" entity was named "Company" I changed it back because of this error hoping it would solve the importing issues, however this still did not work. The ...

No Microsoft Money on Microsoft Store
Today a new MS software store was announced - www.MicrosoftStore.com However, when I search for money, there's no Microsoft Money there. Everything points to assumption that Money will be discontinued really soon. Too bad - I have couple years of historical data... -- /\ /\ [ Jakub 'Kocureq' Anderwald ] /\ /\ =^;^= [ [nick][at][nick].com ] =^;^= / | [ GG# 1365999 ICQ# 31547220 ] | \ (___(|_|_| [ kocureq@jabber.org ] |_|_|)___) I don't know that this means that. It is still available through the links at http://www.microso...