Trying to connect to my SharePoint server using Microsoft Document
Connection with Mac Office 2011. Getting this frustrating error:

"Only connections to SharePoint or SkyDrive servers are supported."

I have the full version of Mac Office 2011 (not student/teacher
edition) and am running MOSS 2007 Service Pack 2 (12.0.0.6421) on my
server. I have no problem connecting to SharePoint using anything
else.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have tried the basic authentication option, too but this has has no
effect.

Thanks in advance!

Toby

On Jan 25, 8:22=A0pm, Toby <tobybore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to connect to my SharePoint server using Microsoft Document
> Connection with Mac Office 2011. Getting this frustrating error:
>
> "Only connections to SharePoint or SkyDrive servers are supported."
>
> I have the full version of Mac Office 2011 (not student/teacher
> edition) and am running MOSS 2007 Service Pack 2 (12.0.0.6421) on my
> server. I have no problem connecting to SharePoint using anything
> else.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> I have tried the basic authentication option, too but this has has no
> effect.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Toby

Hi Toby

Did you find any solution? I am facing the exact same problem. My
error is only "The connection failed"

Please let me know if you find a solution, and I will do the same.

Regards
Felix
0
demopta (1)