Looking for sounds Office 2004

I'm looking for sounds for office 2004 - not the default sets that come with
Office.

I've seen a few - but they did not work with OS X products.

Can anyone point me to a selection of sounds for Office 2004? I'm running
OSX 10.3.5. and keep my OS updated with the security updates, etc.

Thanks!

0
njsmith (1)

Do you mean sound sets for Entourage?  If so, you can find several here:
<http://www.soundsetcentral.com/>

--
Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac)
PowerPoint FAQ featuring PowerPoint:mac: <http://www.pptfaq.com/>

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

stop sound when on video slide
i create one power point with full of internal hyperlink which go around all my slide. i add a music (mp3) to be continuously play all the time. No problem with that. But one of my slide contain video in it. So when the video played, the music does not stop. How can i stop the music when the video played or at least it will stop when enter the video slide? The "stop playing" function only provide in 3 cases: on click, after current slide, after xx slide.. The first two is really not suitable. I can't use after xx slide bcoz i use hyperlink. so If the person click o...

Office wouldnt open
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC When trying to start up office i got a error report so tried uninstalling and reinstall, now when i try to install office 2004 i get a error message and says that it needs to close when using the office setup assistant any ideas on how i can install office cheers "shipton80@officeformac.com" wrote: > When trying to start up office i got a error report so tried uninstalling and > reinstall, now when i try to install office 2004 i get a error message and > says that it needs to close when using the of...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Office product key incorrect after reformat of computer
After reformatting my laptop which is running on the Vista OS, I reinstalled microsoft office 2007 standard using the CD provided when I bought my laptop. I could reinstall office 2007 however I am facing problems with activating the product. Each time i keyed in the product key provided on the CD sleeve of the office 2007 CD, i was notified that the product key is incorrect and i have to key in the correct product key. I've tried several times and also rebooted my laptop but to no avail. I have also made sure that I've read all the digits and letters correctly. Is it pos...

2004 Standard
Does the standard version track investments like 2001 Standard does? In microsoft.public.money, Florie wrote: >Does the standard version track investments like 2001 >Standard does? Yes. ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

outlook office 2007 email problem
I am sitting in my hotel room in India and connecting to my email provider in the UK. I can receive email using Outlook Express 6 or Office Outlook 2007 but can only SEND using outlook express. Task 'Christopher Lamb - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.' The settings seem to be identical and this did not happen with Office 2003. As a further, less important point, is there any solution to only having French as the spell checker on OE6 ? What is the complete error massa...

Microsoft Office Outlook
Hi I have tried to uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook in everyway I can think of - Add/ Remove, Uninstall software, cleaned the registry after uninstall etc. Because I was having issues with MS Outlook (2007) crashing and shutting down. When I try and re-install the software it keeps loading up my previous emails and profile and account settings I don't want it to. How do you uninstall and start again fresh as if for the first time. Any ideas?? Yours Uninstalling/reinstalling rarely resolves problems. If you would detail what your issues are, perhaps we can hel...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

Can't turn on Out of Office Assistant
Whenever I click on tool and out of office assistant, I get the following message: The command is not available. See program documentation about how to use this extension. How can I get my out of office assistant to work. I have now spent 2 hours trying to figure this out. Help! This only works if you're connected to a Microsoft Exchange Server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

downloading excel from Office home and Student
I bough Office Home and Student how do I download Excel "Downloading Excel" <Downloading Excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2187E3C4-1DDF-4675-B363-DD0222C9046F@microsoft.com... > I bough Office Home and Student how do I download Excel Office Home and Student HAS Excel. You need to clarify your question. ...

Using Office 2k3 functionality via Information Bridge Framework
Hi all, Firstly, I have overcome many obstacles by reading these newsgroups. Keep up the good work! My CRM installation is ready and I was confronted with the lack of front-end application coupling. Functionality like typing letters should be coupled to Word, as well as making a quote. In my opinion that is. Now I found the IBF (Information Bridge Framework) which should make my life easier. Although during install, I get the following error: "Microsoft CRM is not installed on this computer" Which is absurd, because it is installed and working properly! I followed the diffe...

office updater
Does the Microsoft updater work with the student version of office or just the full version? The updates for Office X work with both the student version of Office X and the regular version of Office X. (not full vs. student, it's all the same programs and same features) And so forth for various editions of Office. On 9/28/04 6:09 PM, "judi503" wrote: > Does the Microsoft updater work with the student version of office or > just the full version? ...

Office Accounting Professional 2009
Hello everyone, In looking over our Technet applications, I was wanting to test out Office Accounting Professional 2009 due to limitations we have found in our normal accounting product Simply Accounting. When installing the product, everything goes fine, but we are unable to setup a Canadian company. Is there a version that will allow us to do this? I noticed there are two versions, one being the English - United States version, and one English-United Kingdom. Will the latter one work for Canadian customers? Any help would be very appreciated, Peter Skinner Edmonton ...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Cannot Open Office Outlook?
Whenever I try to open MicroSoft Office Outlook I get the following message.... Cannot open Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. Please help. go to run (win + R) In the run window type outlook /resetnavpane(please note the space between Outllok and /) Hit OK or press the ENTER key on the keyboard. Manish Senior TSO (MS-Outlook and Office setup) manish.kashyap@gmail.com Can you open it in Safe mode as per below. If you can then let us know so we can advise you how to rectify the issue Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane (notice the space betwee...

Money 2004 #72
Does anyone know why my money software locks up when I try to restore from money 2001 into money 2004? I bought a Dell with 2004 deluxe on it and I can't get my old data which was 2001 to restore. Please help. In microsoft.public.money, Aaron wrote: >Does anyone know why my money software locks up when I >try to restore from money 2001 into money 2004? I bought >a Dell with 2004 deluxe on it and I can't get my old data >which was 2001 to restore. Try closing Money. Then in Windows Explorer, double-click the *.mbf file to start the restore process. I recommend ...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

microsoft bootstrapper has stopped cant download office
I tried to download new office professional 2007 but the computer keeps coming up microsoft bootstrapper has stopped working and microsoft hasnt come up with an answer yet ...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

MS Office 2007
OK, so we implemented Office 2007 in our office, and now getting questions that I'm not able to figure out. The newest one is, is it possible to insert an existing XLS document into word, so that when there is an update in XLS, it will reflect in word? I know there is the option to create an excel table w/in word. But the data already exists in an excel sheet. Also, with the inserted excel section, if we use the size feature to change the size of the box, it will also change the size of the fonts. If we make the box bigger, it will enlargen the font size, making it much ...

Multiple Users for office #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the list of applications? I am hoping i dont have to reinstall given it is the same licence being used, just by a new person. All help much appreciated CSR > Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the...