Is Publisher on Office 2004 Professional Edition

I have a Mac computer at work and that has been my only experience with
Macs (and that has been since Feb. 2006) . I purchased Microsoft Office
for at home, as well as Office for Mac at work. At home it came with
Publisher but I can't seem to find Publisher on my Mac. Does the Mac
version of Office 2004 Professional Edition not include Publisher?
Thanks - Vickie

0
wnrrv (1)

On 8/1/07 16:07, in article
1168272443.691059.63390@i15g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "vickiem"
<wnrrv@wnrrv.org> wrote:

> I have a Mac computer at work and that has been my only experience with
> Macs (and that has been since Feb. 2006) . I purchased Microsoft Office
> for at home, as well as Office for Mac at work. At home it came with
> Publisher but I can't seem to find Publisher on my Mac. Does the Mac
> version of Office 2004 Professional Edition not include Publisher?
> Thanks - Vickie

No, there is no macintosh version of publisher.

--
Barry Wainwright
Microsoft MVP (see http://mvp.support.microsoft.com for details)

0
barry5268 (197)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Junk Mail
I read the following recently. Does this change also effect the order of processing for Junk Mail and Out of Office replies. Do Out of Office replies NOT fire for junk mail? SP1 changes how the Junk Email filter works. Previously, Rules processed messages ahead of the Junk email filter and only messages not handled by rules were processed by the spam filter. SP1 runs the junk filter on all messages before processing the messages using the Rules Wizard. While this is a good thing for people who use multiple accounts and moves messages to different folders, it may require users to add mo...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

how do i record total editing time?
under properties/statistics, there is an option for editing time, but there's nothing there - how do I make it record the total time? This facility isn't available, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q214393/ . The only way you can get an idea of changes and when they were made is to switch on Track Changes and share the workbook, you can then view the history of the tracked changes and see the times changes were made. Andrea Jones http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk http://www.stratatraining.co.uk http://www.allaboutclait.com "Jane" wrote: > under properties/statist...

When Out Of Office messages are not working at all
Saw a few postings, some old, some current, where an out of office message may not be working for a single mailbox. I followed the instructions below and they worked beautifully. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/10/when_oof_doesnt.html Hope this helps someone. Thanks Collin....I use Exmerge to remove (archive to PST) just the "Associated Folder Messages" on the mailbox after saving/exporting the required rules. This removes all rules, OOF msgs etc. and has always worked in fixing users' broken OOF notifications. The Exmerge interface simpler for this particular task...

Refreshing a Microsoft Office Excel Chart Object
Can a Microsoft Office Excel Chart Object be refreshed by linking it to an excel spreadsheet? The "chart object" is being copied from the originating excel spreadsheet, using the special past function to make an Excel Chart Object in a Word doc. DonC, Use Paste Special, pasting it as an Excel Chart Object in the Word document. Use the Paste Link button. Now it's linked to the cells of the original worksheet. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "DonC" <don.cook@farmersinsurance.com> w...

Sending Publisher Files

Outlook for Office 2000
Need Help Badly! Have experienced a denied access to my outlook. cannot delete messages from any folder. message as follows: C:\Windows\Local Settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. could not be accessed.Access denied. have removed program and restored. have tried exporting - not working. help help help How big is the .PST file? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:54aa01c3e52b$44249b30$a001280a@phx.gbl, pd wrote: > Need Hel...

Missing Edit|Links Dialog Box
Hi, For some reason, I can no longer access Links dialog via Edit menu. "Links..." no longer appears in menu. How do I get it back? Thanks! correct email: jhsu914@cox.net >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >For some reason, I can no longer access Links dialog via >Edit menu. "Links..." no longer appears in menu. How do >I get it back? Thanks! >. > First attempt: Tools|Customize (just to have that dialog open) click on Edit rightclick on Links choose reset. close up that dialog and try it out. Second attempt: Tools|Customize|Toolbars Ta...

Publisher 2000 #23

Changing 2004 Product Key
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Just installed 2004 office on my new macbook and now my hubby's computer is telling him there are too many installations on the network. He had problems when first setting up his computer a couple of years ago and had to reinstall office a few times, but it's just the two computers and I used the second code on the box to install. I tried following the 'change product key for 2008' advice on mactopia but couldn't find the relevant files. Need advice on how to solve the problem/change the product key. ...

Publisher 2003

Out Of Office Assistance not working
Hi, I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. I have setup so users can use the Out Of Office Assistant tool. The Out Of Office Assistance only works on Some user accounts and Not all. All users can activate the Out Of Office Assistance using Outlook 2003 but only a few users are able to send Automatic Replies back. Is this a known issue? If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks, "Yehya" <Yehya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. > >I have set...

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...

upgrade publisher

How do you check your office e-mail when out of the office?
How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? more detail on your setup would be required to answer that. "Office e-mail question" <Office e-mail question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33B202BC-03CF-4CBF-93DC-A27639BA06A9@microsoft.com... > How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? If your office uses an Exchange server, then ask the mail admin if they have enabled Outlook Web Access, which allows you to view the contents of your Exchange mailbox via a web browser. He or she may also be able to set you up with a VPN, if your company uses...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Problems Installing Mac Office 2008 Home/Student Over Mac Office 2008 Trial
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install Mac Office 2008 Home/Student over an expired Mac Office 2008 Trial and ran into problems, when the application downloaded and tried to install Office 2008 12.2.0. MS Mac Support indicated that I needed to reinstall Snow Leopard. Thought that this was a bizarre solution. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Does anyone have a workaround that they can recommend? Appreciate any and all prompt responses. Many Thanks. ...

Disable/Edit Email Signatures
Hi All, Running Exchange 5.5, SP4 and Outlook 2000. Is there a way to disable/limit/edit signatures used by an individual user from the server side? Thanks! Hi, Sorry, no. The signature is some kind of text or HTML which is added to the mail once it is generated from the client. Exchange server isn't capable of modifying, stripping this off. Regards, Peter "group6" <group6@killspamsnet.net> wrote in message news:t%wIf.12940$NS6.677@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com... > Hi All, > Running Exchange 5.5, SP4 and Outlook 2000. Is there a way to > disable/limit...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...