Integrating Office fonts with Macfonts

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: intel

How do I integrate Macfonts with my founts in Microsoft office. I have fonts on Macfonts that I can't access in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Etc.

Can Anyone help me?
0
PastorT (1)

out of office assistant not working #4
I have Outlook XP and when I set up my out of office assistant by typing a short reply message in the box and then turn it on by clicking on the I am out of the office button, it does not work. I have tested it quite a bit and it never sends back an auto reply. Any help?????? FWIW, the default configuration of Microsoft Exchange 5.5 and newer doesn't permit out of office notifications to leave the organization. The exchange administrator would have to turn it on and it is a tough sell because the feature will introduce mail loops. (if a loop goes unchecked, it can bring down th...

Picture manager is not in my MS Office tools folder
MSPM has suddently disappeared from my start menu. No longer in Office tools. Can still use MSPM to work with pictures but left side task bar is gone. Easy email, cd creating, etc are all gone. Can't find any of it. Now only have shortcuts with a gazillian files. What have I done wrong? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://...

"No more new fonts may be applied to this Workbook" message
When trying to copy graphs to a new worksheet within the same workbook I am getting the following message "No more new fonts may be applied to this Workbook". It then won't allow me to change the font size on the graph labels. Any idea what this is and how to correct? Thanks. See this KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "j" <jcamp@citizensbankwv.com> wrote in message news:043f01c37c99$7ba928f0$a40128...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

HELP Office V.X dosen't recognize my current Office 2001
Can't get any of the software items to recognize the 2001 software. Installed 2001 from my back up drive after losing my MAC and software to thieves.... Help ...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Office "assistants" #2
In Office 2004 and prior versions, I had some "assistants" available to me when I had questions. They were much more fun than a simple "help" box. ;) Is it okay to put those assistants into Office 2008, or will that mess something up? Thanks! -- Sandy sw.foster 1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious) http://www.sandymike.net ...

Office OL 2007 - Vista
Office OL 2007 and Vista I received a warning (when I tried to create and save a new OL contact) that my pst file is too large. I was prevented from saving the new contact. I checked the pst size (in c:\users\me\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook), and see that a hair over 1.9 GB (and FWIW, the Archive.pst is over 3.4 GB. I thought the default max size is 20GB. I tried finding the Registry entries for max file sizes, and thought they were located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook , but navigating down there to Microsoft, there's only Sy...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Microsoft Office 4.2.1 for Macintosh and power macintosh
I have the over 30 disks for microsoft office 4.2.1 for macintosh and power macintosh and want to sell it. But I want to have the correct information on what OS it needs, available memory, etc. and I can't seem to find that. Anyone know? Please write me. thank you, Anita Hi Anita, The box says (excerpts): 68030 or 68040 processor System 7 or later 8 MB RAM (16 MB recommended) 62 Meg of free hard drive space QuickTime PowerTalk extension (optional - only if you want to use PowerTalk) On a PowerPC you need 7.1.2 or later and 70 MB of free hard drive space. You're safe up to and in...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Microsoft Office 2004 unable to print
I have a problem that has only cropped up today. For some reason all Office 2004 programs are unable to print. I can print from any other program, but not from Office. When you attempt to print the print dialog will come up, but will be unable to show anything in Quick Preview. If you hit print you get an error message indicating "Word cannot print due to a problem with the current printer. Make sure you have a printer selected in Print Center. You may need to print again or adjust your printer settings." I have tried deselecting Quick Preview in the print dialog and it makes ...

BCM Office Addin application version does not match
I just loaded Windows 7 (clean install) and reinstalled Office 2007 Professional. I've loaded all the updates (SP2). When I open Word it tells me "BCM Office Addin application version does not match". Could this have something to do with having loaded my old (and unsupported) version of Acrobat 7 Professional? Could it refer to something else? How can I get rid of this message? Do you have Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook vers...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

Office 2003 Custom Installation Wizard
x-no-archive:yes =============== My organization is currently using Office 2000, but we need to deploy Outlook 2003 to the company. Even though we have licensed copies of Office 2003, they do not want to deploy other 2003 office apps at this time. The problem comes when I try to just Outlook, without uninstalling the Office 2000 apps (by select the "don't uninstall"option in the wizard), Outlook will not install. When I deselect all the other Office 2003 applications only select Outlook 2003 the script still installs all the other 2003 applications, except for Outlook. It does...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Office Assistant within Outlook XP and 2003
Hello, We have Office XP SBE / Pro / Standard installed on PCs here and have decided to try Outlook 2003 first. The problem: Upgrade Outlook XP to 2003 and the Office Assistant works within Outlook but NOT within the previous XP versions. Remove the Office Assistant from the Outlook 2003 install and Office XP Assistant functions fine. Strange. ...

Office apps fail to launch after Security Update 2006-007
As reported on MacFixIt : > While most issues apparent after the update have reasonable workarounds, the > inability to launch specific applications -- particularly Microsoft Office v.X > and 2004 apps -- continues to be a sticking point for a surprisingly high > number of users. For more info see <http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20061206235336119> Uninstalling Security Update 2006-007 is the only viable option in some cases. To remove do an Archive and Install of the OS. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/glossary/archive_install.html> Before resorting to an...

MS Office Document Image Writer quit working
I'm sorry if this post shows up twice. I posted it this morning but I don't see it so I'm posting it again in case it didn't go. Microsoft Office Document Image Writer is my default printer. I use it to print receipts from Internet purchases, make copies of medical documents, copies of financial transactions, etc. I've never had trouble. Today, I tried to print a record from Walgreens site and it didn't work. It acted like it did - I hit 'print,' it popped up, hit 'print' again, gave it a name and it acted like it went, just like al...

Scheduled Integration via Integration Manager
Hi! I in dire need of help and would need to know if there is any way that I can schedule integrations using integration manager. For example, my client would want to update the price list via integration manager. Is there a way for them to just enter a date to run the integration, and if possible a time as well, then it will automatically run the integration at that specified date and time? Any workarounds, ways and step by step procedure on how to achieve that, would be very very great. Thanks! -- Bryan Hipolito The IM user guide covers that in detail. If you don't already ...

Out of Office Assistant
I am trying to set the out of office assistant using the advanced options with a rule to forward all e-mail to text messaging on my cell phone. I can send an e-mail manually to the cell phone text message address so I know it is able to receive them. Unfortunately, when I have out of office assistant set to forward my messages to the cell phone they don't get forwarded. Any ideas on this? Thanks in advance! Alan http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;181636 The article says "This article is very effective troubleshooting Pager and Cell Phones that are ha...

update from trial version of Office 2008 to Office 2008 full version (purchased from store)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I am updating my office 2008 from trial version to full version. I bought full version from a store. I need to uninstall the trial version from my PC first in order to install full version. Will I lose my email settings set in trial version? My question is, I don't want to lose the settings on my trial version and want to retain them as it is now while installing full version. How do I do that? Reply. Moiz In article <59b77549.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Moiz@officeformac.com wrote: > I need to uninstall the t...