installing a non-MS font into word

Version: 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina
 <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873>
into word.

It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor.

any suggestions??
thanks!
heatherc
0
heatherc1 (1)

heatherc@officeformac.com wrote:

> I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina
>  <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873>
> into word.
>
> It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor.

Install fonts in your main /Library/Fonts folder or in your home
folder's ~/Library/Fonts folder.

You'll probably need to restart Word. Better to install the font while
Word is not running.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>

MS outlook #2
My MS outlook crashed yesterday and no longer functions, I unstalled office97 and reinstalled but now outlook can't open my pst file and doesn't have any functionality, calender contacts etc. Any suggestons Thanks Peter ...

Visio should allow selection of a frame per hyperlink like in MS W
I use Visio (and have done for years) and would really appreciate it if you would place the selection for a frame within your hyperlinks that would override the page default and allow the web pages that are created in Visio to be even more useful that they are. I was able to do this before 2003 version by putting the text "Target="{FRAME} at the end of the address (where {FRAME} was the frame name). This tricked Visio into doing what I needed and still do as i have used Visio and Word to create web processes with frames and hyperlinks. You have changed the way that the text is par...

Minimum (Non-Zero) Value in a column
I have a worksheet that has a number of rows for data entry, currently the end column is 0 by default until details are entered into the row. I want to have a value similar to a total at the bottom of the column, but that actually displays the minimum value in the totals but I cannot stop it showing 0 as the minimum number. I thought that DMin would do what I ask, but I cannot get to grips with the syntax. So for example if I have an end total column of Units Per Year 351,000 125,000 102,000 194,000 225,000 0 } Available for 0 } other data 0 } to be 0 } entered --...

RE-Installing

export to .pdf from MS works spreadsheet?
If anyone can tell me how to do this I'd be very grateful. Everywhere I go with these spreadsheets, which are in .xlr or 'Microsoft Works Spreadsheet' format, they open up differently (margins and colors are different) depending on what version of 'Excel' or 'Works' the printers use. I've had no luck with the help texts, can anyone tell me how to get these files into .pdf format?? Is it an IMPORT function of adobe acrobat I need to examine? Many thanks in advance, Tom Wailea, HI You need to buy a program that creates the PDF file. They typically set...

How do I export WORD or PUBLISHER files to AOL instead of Outlook
I would like to imbed docs and pubs in AOL, not OUTLOOK, but I can't figure out how to do it. It can't be done. Your only option would be to use Outlook Express with your AOL (assuming that can still be done) and send them that way. And to be honest with you, I'm not 100% certain that will work. I dumped AOL several years ago so I don't know if they still support OE or that that process will work with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Ellen" <Ellen@discussions.micro...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

contents in cells are not visible when word wrap is selected
It appears the profile or standard template for excel has been changed on my machine. Spreadsheets I worked on earlier this week that contained cells with word wrap as well as new spreadsheets I create have the same problem... When using word wrap, the contents of the cell "disapear" but are still visible in the formula bar. I've removed all formating and unchecked any cell formats with no success. I've checked all the file, edit, view, ect. settings for anything that appears to be unusual. Any sugestions would be appreciated... my IT department cannot look at my ...

Value Pak Installer

Issues with Word Wrapping in cells after a number of characters
I am using Excel 2000. I have word wrapping turned on in Excel for a cell and after reaching a certain amount of characters, word wrapping stops working. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks, Jig. What is the number of characters? Look in help for specifications, excel can only display about 1024 characters in a cell Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jig Bhakta" wrote: > I am using Excel 2000. I have word wrapping turned on in Excel for a cell > and after reaching a certain amount of characters, word wrapping stops > working. Does anyone know of a fix for this? >...

Installation #4

MS Project for Mac
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I saw something recently about MS Project for Mac now if you use Entourage. However I cannot seem to locate where I found this information or the link, etc. Has anyone else seen this? Does this exist or is the Entourage 2008 version now have "MS Project" type features? Thoughts? On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:12:11 -0400, nprefer@officeformac.com wrote: > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > I saw something recently about MS Project for Mac now if you use Entourage. > However I cannot s...

Installer for my access application

I want to save a backup copy of one word doc
I want please to be able to save a word document automatically, as a back up for a book I am working on. So for example, when I save this book, I would like for it please to be automatically saved in a safe location, somewhere else, without me saving it twice I mean, but automatically as a backup copy? PS: I know I have repeated myself there but I just want to make it clear what I am trying to do, as people in the past have been confused. See http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via msnews.microsoft.com) ...

format in MS Access chart data table
iI created a chart from access table. The format of data is stored in percentage with 2 dec. format. When I creat the chart with data table displayed, the 9.8% diplay as .098 in the data table. Even I changed the number in data sheet to %, it appears as 9.8% in design view, but when I switch to the data view, ir changed back to .0980. I managed to change the axis and data label to % format, but it will not work with the data table. I have another chart with currency in 6 dec. format, the data in the data table shows in scientific format. Is anyone willing to help me to fix this ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

MS Access vs Informix 4GL
Hello all; I am quite comfortable using Access via ODBC however I am now looking at a new position using Informix 4GL on top of SQL Technology on an HP9000 server. Has anyone had experience with Informix from a queries, data reporting, manipulation and GUI design perspective? Is it similar to Access and what would be the reasons for using Informix rather than Access. I am plowing through SQL for dummies in the case that I might have to take hours to do what I can do in minutes with Access. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks RJ "RJ" <RJ@discussio...

Unstable fonts
My fonts are become unstable in Publisher. I believe manly those that I downloaded from the internet. Sometimes I’m not able to use them at all even though, they are still appearing installed. Or I just able to change part of the text and if I add more to it the whole text changes back to the previous font. In Word I do not have any problems with my downloaded fonts. Any idea what’s happening and what could be the solution? I appreciate your help. -- Vanillla Using: MW 2003, Excell 2003, PowerPoint, Publisher 2003, FP 2003, There are some fonts that you can download that do not in...

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...