Installation problems #2

Version: 2008
Processor: Power PC

Hi
When i install office on my desktop it installs ok but when i try to open word or excel it comes up with the customer experience program everytime and launches microsoft update i then click "no, i dont want to participate at this time." and then continue, then the get started window appears and i click finish but nothing happens, then if i try to open word or excel again it does the same thing again and it doesnt ask for the product key at any time. But when i installed office on my macbook it works fine, any ideas? thanks.
0
sparkydan (1)

RE-Installing

Problem printing excel sheet with a browser
I have a worksheet that I want others read and print via their I browser. This worksheet consist of just one page and I have saved th worksheet as .htm and it looks perfect in the browser. But when I wan to print it with the IE browser, it tooks 4 pages, all excel formattin are lost, no footer. How can I fix this ? Thank you all. mis2OO -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

PO Printing problem
My client is on GP 8.0.44 (sp 3). When they key in a non-inventory item, they are allowed (before leaving the line) to change the item number and description. I didn't think this was ordinarily something that could be done. The real problem is that when they change it, what ever they originally typed is what prints on the PO. Has anyone seen this happen before? RudyG wrote: > My client is on GP 8.0.44 (sp 3). When they key in a non-inventory item, > they are allowed (before leaving the line) to change the item number and > description. I didn't think this was ordi...

OUTLOOK2002 Rules Problems
Are there known problems with the RULES implemention (or any other O02 mechanism) that would cause emails from a known ID to be deleted without being moved to the DELETED folder. I have an otherwise robust client on XPSP2 but within the past few weeks each and every email sent to me from a friend does not show up at the desktop. I can see via the WEB Mail access at my ISP that the message does arrive at the server sucessfully. Any direction or suggestion would be appreciated. John jcorbett@sympatico.ca John Corbett <jcorbett@sympatico.ca> wrote: > Are there known problem...

Total a column from sheet 2 based on value in sheet 1
Col B Col C Col F Mary Team 1 $331.00 George Team 1 $222.00 Sam Team 2 $186.00 Tom Team 2 $100.00 Above is an example of my data on Sheet 2. On Sheet 1, I want to total all the total funds raised per Team shown on Sheet 2. I am trying to create a summary of what each team raised. I tried using the formula: =SUM(('sheet 2'!F2:F482=Sheet1!B2)) and I get just a dash in my total col. Can anyone provide some help? Thanks Look in HELP for the SUMIF() function -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Nee...

Outlook 2000 upgrade problems
I'm currently on Outlook 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627), (but Belarc says I've still got v 9.0.6604) having installed a proffered "improvement" from Microsoft. I can see several changes, including a) an inability now to display new address book entries in the form "Smith, John" rather than John Smith; and b) an inability to send emails from any of my mailboxes - it now insists on sending from my default mailbox on behalf of the other mailbox. Can anyone advise whether, and how, I can revert to the previous version? Thanks in anticipation ...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Interesting problem
I am using Outlook Express 6. I closed it. I installed Outlook XP, loaded it up, went to File -> Import and Export. I picked "Import Internet Mail and Addresses" -> Next -> I see only "Outlook Express 4.x, 5" Nothing about version 6, but I picked it anyway -> Next -> and then finally Finish. It started to import all of my emails and address book to Outlook. When it was done, I can see that *most* e-mails are added correctly, but a few of them has the today date. Received: Sun 11/01/2004 11:23 When I open the e-mail, it's showing the correct date, w...

vlookup 2 columns
Hi, I have in sheet1 data like this,just eg :- Ord Part Date 890 123 01/02/2004 900 123 01/17/2004 900 492 01/17/2004 914 123 01/20/2004 But when i do vlookup in sheet2 the date column looks like this. =vlookup(b2,sheet1$a$2:$b$4,2,false) Ord Part Date 890 123 01/02/2004 900 123 01/02/2004 900 492 01/17/2004 914 123 01/02/2004 While vlookup,the date column takes the first DATE occurance for the part. I want to compare both the part no as well as order no while doing vlookup. I need something l...

Macro problems
Hi I am trying to record a simple macro where if I press alt+d the location moves 7 "page down" key strokes - about 100 rows. However when I record the macro it resorts back to the line number that my macro originally ended up at 7 keystrokes from the top., even if I am 1500 lines down. How can I resolve this? With thanks Stephen (My apologies if this is duplicated as I cannot see the original post after 12 hours) When you record a macro, Excel picks up all the details: where is the cell pointer located, etc, and assumes you want to replicate that each time. Mos...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

OWA logon problem #4
Hello all, here's my problem: Exchange 2003 with SP1 on Win2003 SP1 on a two-node-cluster. If the Clusterresource HTTP-Server restartet (after boot, crash or failover) nobody can logon to OWA because HTTP-Error 500 (Internal Server Error). After an administrator logged on via OWA (yes, he can !) all the other users can use OWA because they can log on now. Any idea ? Regards Ralf ...

common calendar problem
Hello. I'm trying to figure out the best way to have a company wide common calendar. Unfortunately none of the ways I discovered seems perfect. I'm running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. 1)Public Folders: A Calendar in the public folders shows in the folderlist but cannot be viewed side-by-side with the personal calendar! 2)Shared Client-calendar When sharing a client-calendar the other clients can view the common calendar side-by-side with the personal clendar but there's no sign of the common calendar in the folderlist. Is there another way to do it, or is there a way t...

Bullet Points #2
Dumb question.. Can you add bullet points in Excel....Bizarre question but I have to ask... Thanks in advance for any advice... Hold down Alt and press the numpad 0149, release the Alt key -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Gregory Jones" <gkjones@hhf.stjoe.org> wrote in message news:D6EF0D50-59E6-4921-B5F9-21D4D35735D5@microsoft.com... > Dumb question... > > Can you add bullet points in Excel....Bizarre question but I have to ask.... > > Thanks in advance for any advice.... > Peo Thanks ve...

Password Problem 2004
I just purchased Money 2004 and am trying to open my "My Money.mny" file from Money 200. It keeps asking for a password. I tried entering my password from 2000 and it doesn't work. How do I access my old files? I don't want to lose 3 years of info. I checked and it's not a read-only file. I tried restoring it and that also asks for a password. I tried uninstalling 2004 and reinstalling and that didn't help either. Please help. I've read all through this board and other people seem to have this problem too. Usually the answer is that they are tr...

XmlDsigXPathTransform / Signed XML problem
Unable to use XmlDsigXPathTransform in SignedXml. It doesn't filter the xml document and the hashvalue is allways the same Based on first example provided here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/e1awhttw The DigestValue (hash) returns always 2jmj7l5rSw0yVb/vlWAYkK/YBwk= whatever the data to sign can be (in the example, change 'Here is some data to sign' by another value,then the digest value in the signed xml document stays the same). ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

excel report manager #2
I did all required in installation and when the report manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No choice for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site ...

Installing XP over Linux

Report problem 07-16-06
I create new Incident report with SRS 2000, after deploying it I can see its preview in CRM server and CRM administrator user but this report does not run in clients and the following error was occured: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DataSource1'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'Incident', database 'MyOrg_MSCRM', owner 'dbo'. -- Mohsen Ahmadi, msnahm@hotmail.com IR-0912 *** **** Mohsen napisal(a): > I create new In...