I am looking for a network based CRM program for the Mac

--B_3175770517_552777

Hi,
Can anyone supply me with more info on a CRM program for the Mac, that can
work on a network?
Unfortunately CRM4Mac doesn�t support Entourage as well.
Many thanks,

JC

--B_3175770517_552777

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>I am looking for a network based CRM program for the Mac</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Hi,<B=

Can anyone supply me with more info on a CRM program for the Mac, that can =
work on a network?<BR>
Unfortunately CRM4Mac doesn&#8217;t support Entourage as well.<BR>
Many thanks,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
JC</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3175770517_552777--

0
JCRedele (1)

Customizing CRM 07-20-07
CRM experts, We need to create a list of tasks to be completed under a certain entity within a form. This is not a problem, I can create new fields in check box form: Take pictures [ ] Check Trailer Number [ ] Blah Blah [ ] ....not a problem. But what we need to do is have only the first one in the list enabled, and the rest of the list either grayed out or invisible until the first one is checked, and so on. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance! ~Steve I believe you are just using custom attributes to represent tasks. Have you considered using the workflow to...

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Remote access for CRM web client
Does anyone have any experience of usage or performance issues when running a CRM web client over 1) 1.8 mbps 3G mobile broadband 2) 56k dial-up connection? Thanks, Kevin HI Kevin, We have clients running the CRM web client using a mobile broadband VPN into the company network, to my knowledge they don't have any performance issues with it. I have not work with any clients that they are using a 56k dial-up connection. This also depends on how much data that each user is going to bring down through the pipe. If the user's setting is to load 250 records instead of 50 records per ...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

share custom calendar wtih mac, export custom fields
Hi, I have two questions 1. Is it possible to share a custom calendar form with a mac user so that they can use it? 2. How do I export my custom fields when I export my calendar. Basically, we are trying to use our calendars to gather some custom data on mac and pcs. Then we want to be able to export the calendar data and the data collected in the cusomt fields 1) Not possible. 2) Outlook doesn't support exporting custom fields directly. Quick and dirty method: 1. Put all the items from your form in one folder. 2. Use a table view to display all the data fields t...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

unmounting a network drive

Creating a graduation program border using text
Hi, I am creating a program for a graduation event. On the front cover I would like to create a border using text from a poem or a bible verse. I have no clue how to create a border using text. Please share any ideas you have on how to do this. Thank you so much! You would have to create text boxes to fit and rotate the sides and bottom. Your best solution is a draw program. DrawPlus is free. Usually draw programs have *fit text to path*. http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/ -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "werjones" <werjones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

CRM SF Outlook: Succesful Install, cannot access though
Can some one plz explain stepwise how to access CRM SFO. I cant locate any documentation to it. Thugh it has been succesfuly installed on my machine. Please guide me how to go around with it. Thanks g Best bet for free documentation is the Implementation Guide. Also this excellent site: http://www.mscrmexperts.com which happens to host a white paper you might be interested in on the SFO. info@sharedcal.co.uk www.sharedcal.co.uk Your fast route for team calendar view sharing in MSCRM 1.2! "Gautam Sachdev" <gautamsachdeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:739B7E8A-828E-415...

Enter network password pop up
The popup for "Enter Network password" keeps coming up. i have XP and outlook 2002. How can I stop this it's very annoying, It pops up multiple times during the send/recieve process. Thanks for any help, Mike You may take a look at this Technet article: OL: You Continuously Receive Prompts for Your NT Domain Credentials http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b321652 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Mike" <mikecurto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:769601c3e761$03a14350$a501280a@phx.gbl... The popup for "Enter Network pas...

ie6.0 sp1 closes down when loading crm
Hi, We have just installed CRM 1.2 and the only computer that can connect using IE is the server it is installed on ie http://localhost. Any other machine, XP, w2k, w2k3 with ie 6 sp1, internet esplorer just disapears, no logs created in event viewer, no error messages, it just disappears. Any ideas? Martin Make sure you don't have a pop-up killer enabled. MS CRM is loaded into a new screen. Furthermore CRM uses a lot of pop-up screen during the entire application Regards Rob Bakkers Accenture. Yeah, thanks Bob, I had figured it was Google Toolbar, I thought I had disabled t...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

CRM 4.0 Reporting Error
Hi I would really appreciate some help on the error I get as below: An error has occurred during report processing.Query execution failed for data set 'Test_MSCRM'. The reports work for admin users but no body else. I have checked the SQL Reporting Group permissions and they look ok. I have also made sure the network service has the right permissions on the report server. I would really really appreciate some advise. Kind Regards CRMUser2008 ...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

network problem
i set up one of our store using a dsl line and synchronizing to head office passing thru a router that was configured to go to a certain pc when connecting to port 34400 and 34202, the hq client log generates this error and aborted the connection: error 3704 operation is not allowed when the object is closed our other store which is connected using vpn works fine but we are deciding to change using dsl connection is there any other configuration needed to avoid this error This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0188_01C8E065.F672B350 Content-Type: text/pla...

Relationship between Campaign and Marketing List in CRM 3.0
Hi, Do there exist any database relationship between Campaign and Marketing List? If I want to view the infomation present in the Marketing List, when a custom field in Campaign is checked,then how can I relate them.There is no unique field that i can find between them. Can anybody help me in knowing as to how can I proceed further ...

CRM Modifications 08-12-04
Name" field sorts on first name?? Can you see if that can be changed. Also,When an old quote is brought up to be printed, it uses the current date instead of the create or Modified date. Can that be fixed? Are you talking about the web client quote or the Outlook client quote? If you are using the Outlook client, the quote is simply a Word document which is mailmerged into the data from CRM. It can be edited to meet your exact requirements - the particular change that you require would be changing the date field (which always the current date) to a createdate or a savedate. To c...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

How to prevent the virus program scan to M disk
We're installed Symantec Anti-virus on exchange2000 server. How to prevent virus program scan to M disk. Some log file is quarantined by anti-virus. Thanks There are several documents on Symantec's site that list the files to exclude. This one refers to SAV Corp 9 on an Exchange server: http://tinyurl.com/5po5n OR: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-security.nsf/docid/2004052416452048?Open&src=ent&docid=2004052415562048&nsf=ent-security.nsf&view=529c2f9adcf33a1088256e22005026f1&dtype=corp&prod=Symantec%20AntiVirus%20Corporate%20Edition&ver=9....

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Unlock cells based on colour
Hi I have input cells coloured blue and I want to unlock these cells. I know I need to use Colorindex, but I can't work out how to put it all together. Many thanks Here's a procedure that will change your 'Blue' cells to unprotected. HOWEVER, you need to decide which blue you want to unprotect. I've also attached a UDF [ColorOfCell] that will tell you the # associated with the BLUE you want. Change the 'BlueColor' variable in the procedure to that #. '/============================/ Public Sub MakeBlueCellsUnProtected() Dim BlueColor As ...

Problems with Word 2008 Mac
Greetings, Just got a Macbook Pro and migrated over from a G5 with a kernel panic. Uninstalled MS Office 2008 that was transferred over and deleted all microsoft prefences, any and everything that said "microsoft" or "office." MS Word still quits on me quite often in both .doc and .docx formats. When I restart the application and try to work on the document footer, I receive a message that there is Insufficient Memory and that I should save the document now. I currently have open: Safari Mail Address Book iTune ICal MS Word MS Excel Preview Also...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...