help installing microsoft office home and student

Version: 2008

I just brought a brand new macbook (white). I already have microsoft office 2008 student and home edition but have left the cd at home in Australia with my family. I'm trying to install it on my macbook - I have the product key but can't seem to find where I can download it online. I don't want to have to purchase it again as I only just brought it in July last year. Can someone help me with where I can find it online to download - everything is upgrades. thanks.
0
jessica82 (1)

jessica82@officeformac.com wrote:
> Version: 2008
>
> I just brought a brand new macbook (white). I already have microsoft office 2008 student and home edition but have left the cd at home in Australia with my family. I'm trying to install it on my macbook - I have the product key but can't seem to find where I can download it online. I don't want to have to purchase it again as I only just brought it in July last year. Can someone help me with where I can find it online to download - everything is upgrades. thanks.

Hi Jessica,

You can use any Office 2008 install disc. Just enter your own product
key when prompted by the installer. Just find a friend who has the
install disc and you'll be fine.

-Jim Gordon
Mac MVP
0
jimg9288 (3)
3/4/2009 8:22:16 PM
On 3/4/09 12:22 PM,  "JimG" <jimg@hotterthanhotmail.com> wrote:

> You can use any Office 2008 install disc. Just enter your own product
> key when prompted by the installer. Just find a friend who has the
> install disc and you'll be fine.

If you can't find anyone with a copy, your family could make a .dmg image
and sent that to you via DropBox or iDisk.

Let us know if you want to try this option to go over the steps to create a
disk image that will work.

--
Diane

Microsoft Outlook Express 6
I can't delete the ERRORS pop-up box. It keeps coming back every few minutes. Help? Try this: 1. Post to an Outlook Express forum - this forum supports Outlook from Microsoft Office. 2. When you do get to the correct forum, please post your error messages exactly - the exact error helps in troubleshooting.. 3. Always state your version of a program and whether any patches have been applied. You can also check http://www.tomsterdam.com for OE information and troubleshooting. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to...

sumifs help

Unable to install dpm 2007 sp1 agent to Server 2008R2
I am unable to do an install of the dpm agent to server 2008R2, from DPM Manager I get errors, manual install seems to work, but dpm server is unable to communicate, the is the AgentBootstapperCurr.errlog: PS. I first installed the updated version from 1038 directory, then uninstalled and installed the original SP1 one: 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1801) Failed: F: lVal : (HANDLE)(schService = OpenServiceW( schSCManager, strServiceName.PeekStr(), (0x00010000L) | 0x0020 | 0x0004)): 0x80070424 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1839) DeleteServiceByName for...

Help !

Help with this thing

KB979202 (Silverlight (1) failed to install
Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Nisko wrote: > Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation > returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Uninstall it ? That's the best recommendation I can give for a totally unnecessary multimedia format that was pushed out by Windows Update for no apparent reason other then to increase ad revenue for Microsoft. MowGreen ================ * -343-* FDNY Never F...

Publisher 2003: Windows Installer error 1635
Publisher 2003 and the rest of Office 11 is also installed, Windows XP Home SP1 In Publisher > New Publication > Business forms > Invoice > I get several choices, but when I try to load one of them, I get the error alerts: "Publisher cannot run this wizard. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" When I try to install even with the Office CD inserted . "Publisher cannot run this wizard. Microsoft Office Publisher cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1635." It seems I used to have no problem ins...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Install error
Our network guy reinstalled Windows 2000 on one of our workstations and left me to reinstall all the applications (which I've never done before). I finally found the cd for Microsoft Office 2002 that matched that particular machine (as he didn't label them) and followed the prompts to install. It said the install was successful, but Outlook wouldn't work. I put the cd back in and followed the prompts to just install Outlook. Still wouldn't work so I put the cd back and told it to reinstall. It said the reinstall was successful, but Outlook wouldn't work. So I put the...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

New Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2
We are proud to announce a new Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2. Related Documents for MS CRM 1.2 Now you are able to store any documents(files) in MSCRM The Related Document Add-On for CRM allows you to add any type of files to Leads,Contacts,Accounts,.. a.. You can categorize the documents(files) you add to an CRM-Object. b.. No size-limitation for your files. c.. Store your own private Documents to CRM-Objects. Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and download the Add-On! support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Rel...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Upgrade from bundled Office Test Drive
My father-in-law has an iMac he purchased last year. The 30-day Office Test Drive has long expired and he's now contemplating purchasing Office 2004. It appears that one must have _licenced_ version of an Office app in order to _upgrade_ vice install a full-up version. I also note that he'll need to remove the Test Drive folder prior to install of the new software. He's looking to me for some assistance and I'm thinking that he'll need to purchase the full-up version. Any thoughts and/or advice would be much appreciated. -Will Hi Will - If he has never had a licen...

Macro Help

Student Management Software
Curious is anyone has worked with or can recommend a good student management software that works with Dynamics GP. The client is looking fo something that can manage enrollment, fee collection and the deferred revenue. thanks Jeff Murtari Jeff: Did you ever find anything. I have a client now looking for the same thing. They are very small so cost will be a factor. Thanks "Jeff Murtari" wrote: > Curious is anyone has worked with or can recommend a good student management > software that works with Dynamics GP. The client is looking fo something that > can manage e...

help me #2

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated