HELP!! Excel and PowPnt crash on startup in Office vx under 10.3.2

I'm getting crashes in Excel and PP whenever I try to run them. I'm
running Panther 10.3.2 and have updated everything I can.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan
0
gojet (1)

Dan Gordon <gojet@jetpropics.com> wrote:

        Hi Dan,

> I'm getting crashes in Excel and PP whenever I try to run them. I'm
> running Panther 10.3.2 and have updated everything I can.
> Any suggestions?

Try going to the preference folder in your user account and in the
Microsoft folder, delete the Carbon registration database and the Office
10 font cache. These two files will be automatically re-created and
hopefully it will solve the issue.
If it doesn't, then post back in the group. You'll probably have to
search the drive for corrupted fonts.

        Corentin

--
                    --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) ---
              (MS) MVP: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

html email newsletter help
I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company. Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients. It appears that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by different email clients. Is there any way to continue to use microsoft publisher and make my boss happy. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Dan On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:52:56 +0000, danjones.email@gmail.com wrote (in article <1135565576.699264.301060@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>): > I regularly crea...

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Excel 2007

upgrade from mac office to pc?

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Crash on 'Send"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Need help with Auto Filter

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

help with simple maths in excel