Fonts from the value pack

Hi, I recently added the extra fonts from the value pack.  They show
up in my libraries and in Office.  Shortlly after I installed them,
they showed up in my OfficeX applications but now do not!  I've tried
reinstalling but get a message that they are already there. How can I
get them back? Why did they show up and then disappear????Thanks in
advance.
0
paf (1)

Check Font Book (in Applications) and see if the fonts show up there.   If
not, try reinstalling the fonts and then repairing permissions.

On 5/22/04 12:57 PM, in article
bd5ec86f.0405220957.5b89d84a@posting.google.com, "Priscilla"
<paf@world.std.com> wrote:

> Hi, I recently added the extra fonts from the value pack.  They show
> up in my libraries and in Office.  Shortlly after I installed them,
> they showed up in my OfficeX applications but now do not!  I've tried
> reinstalling but get a message that they are already there. How can I
> get them back? Why did they show up and then disappear????Thanks in
> advance.

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

.SpecialCells, xlCellTypeConstants, and a null value
Hi All, SVCNaRng below contains two cells with constant values, AND 1 cell with a null value, and I can't figure why. The 1st code snippet below has worked in other procs. uPrm is a record with row and column# parms and cell addresses, these values are good. MiscRng is 1 column, rows 17 thru 33. Some cells are locked and some are not. NO locked cells have data. SVCNaRng correctly contains the cells in rows 17 and 18 with data(each has "Last,First" string name data). It also contains the row 21 cell which is null. When I built my own loop, 2nd ...

can TIME values be aggregated?
Hello, Can time values be aggregated? I'm putting together a summary report that will need to show the sum time that something happened. (Employee breaks, for instance.) If break times for 3 employees were "01:00:00", "00:15:00", and "00:12:30" in length, how do I aggregate them to get "01:27:30"? Simply treating them like char values so they can be parsed into integers and added and then divided by 60 doesn't seem like the best way. Thanks, Eric new DBA in '09 wrote: > Hello, > > Can time values be aggregated? ...

GP 7.5 Service Pack 6
Has anyone installed Service Pack 6 for GP 7.5? If you have, what was your experience? It appears that this should be installed before the Year- End Tax updates. Also, it appears that it might do an update to the 1099 forms in Payables. I installed last weekend and everything appears to be okay. I too read that it had updates for 1099 reporting which is why I installed it. I was not having issues with the other fixes listed on the SP6 read me file. >-----Original Message----- >Has anyone installed Service Pack 6 for GP 7.5? If you >have, what was your experience? > ...

caption font
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... Thank you Raymond Mercier Raymond Mercier wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font > used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... > > Thank you > > Raymond Mercier The status bar is a control, and like other controls its font can be changed by calling its SetFont function with a CFont that you initialize. But the caption bar and menus are drawn by Windows using the system preferences. You cannot direct...

Values for Graph
Hi, I have a graph fo representing rolling returns. It works very well fo monthly and quarterly data, but when using weekly or daily data, i gives me a "macro error". I checked the data , and there is no missing value, the names ar correct, the security settings are proper, and the whole calculation are done in the same file, so no write error possible. The code where it stops when debuging: chRollRet.SeriesCollection(1).Values = Sheets("InputHelp").Range("M" dt + 2 & ":M" & lr) ,where "chRollRet" is the Graph, "dt" is...

How to write in Japenese font?
I want to write in Japenese font in Word. Is there any possibility to write in MS Office 2003 with On-screen keyboard? Yes. It's not a Word thing, it's a Windows thing. Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and try to follow the tabs and buttons for "installing a new keyboard" (not "installing a new language") They are rather different in XP, Vista, and 7. In XP you need to check the box for "Asian scripts" (not "complex scripts"). There are many different input methods for Japanese; you can read ...

Fun with Time values
Hello all, The boss gave me a new one today, and there is one formula I can no get my head around. Here is the situation: In part of the Excel sheet, I have a colum listing scheduled deliver times for various locations. These Time Values are static, i.e non-changing. Each colum to the right of these projected Time Value will contain Actual Delivery times. One colum per each day of the mont for Actual Delivery times. What I need to do with these values is this: 1) Automatically highlight any Delivery Time that exceeds the projecte Delivery Time by 1 hour. This I have done with Conditional...

Signature Fonts
We are using Outlook 2000 and need to disable the font selection for signature blocks (we want to keep it at Times New Roman 10). Is this possible? Again thank you in advance for your help. ...

How do I split one large table into multiple tables based on field value?
Thought I would provide a better explanation of what I need to do: I have one table with all company invoice records for a month, each record has a field [REP]. We have 20 different sales reps [REP] and that will vary from month to month. I want to generate a separate table for each [REP], each containing all the records with the applicable [REP] I do not want to type in each of the [REP] codes to run 20+ different queries. I know Access reasonably well, but not SQL or VBA. But I can learn enough to do this if needed. "jimpaige" <u34824@uwe> wrote i...

How do I set a value of one field based on the value of a previous
Hello, I need some help on how to update a form. I would like to set a value of one field based on the value of a previous field. I have a table "ACTIVITY" with several fields, but I need to focus on 2 fields: "Technology" and "Base Release" "Technology" pulls a list of technologies from another table "TECHNOLOGIES". These list includes A, B, C and D. I would like to do this: When the user selects the technology (i.e. A), I'd like to then provide a list of releases (in "Base Release") based on the technology selected (using a...

Sorting multiple time data based on time value on column A
Review the attachment. You'll see 2 sets of data, "What I have" and "What I want". Of course, this is only a sample data, my actual data sheet has over 10,000 rows and 25 columns. The basic idea is to have some sort of script or formula where all the time match in 1 row, yet the value stays the with time during sorting. What I have Time 1 Value 1 Time 2 Value 2 Time 3 Value 3 7:00 a 7:00 e 7:00 h 7:01 b 7:02 f 7:02 i 7:02 c 7:03 g 7:03 d What I want Time 1 Value 1 Time 2 Value 2 Time 3 Value 3 7:00 a 7:00 e 7:00 h 7:01 b 7:02 c 7:02 f 7:02 i 7:03 d 7:03 g Please a...

Adding up time in decimal value
Hi I'm trying to add up some cells containing the formula =(X1*0.64/60) The idea is that it rounds up to the nearest decimal point, fo example... 100 X 0.64 = 64, but I want it to show 1.1 (Like 1 hour and point 1 o an hour) This I can do, but the problem comes when adding up the cell containing the 1.1. For example 15 cells containing 1.1 add up to only 16 but I wan them to add up to 16.5. (15 X 1.1 instead of 15 X 64/60) Is there anybody out there who can help? -- awo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- awol's Profile: http://www.excelforum...

Is there font size limitation on antialiasing?
Hi, I made a program to display a character on LCD. To apply anti-aliasing, I created font with ANTIALIASED_QUALITY flag. [ CFont.CreateFont(... , lfQuality, ...) ] The problem is like this: When I displayed characters that the font size is larger than about 680-pixel, the anti-alising is not applied on displayed character. So I tested my program on the other computer. (My computer is Win2k, the other is WinXP.) At this time, characters that the font size is larger than 330-pixel is displayed with no anti-aliasing. On MSDN, [ ANTIALIASED_QUALITY ] Windows NT 4.0 and later: Font is ant...

font size in comments
Excel 2003 all sp and patches loaded OS: Windows XP Can you change the default font size in comments? Thanks, Will Will From Debra Dalgleish.............. You can change the font size of new comments by changing the settings in your Control Panel. (Instructions for Windows XP) Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK (Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 9 Jan...

Default Fonts and Font Colors
Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from glomax <glomax56@hotmail.com>... > Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? Can anyone tell me what version of Publisher you are running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm You cannot, you need to upgrade to Publisher 97 for all those excellent features. Publisher 2003 has re-introduced some of...

Computing value for Receipt
Hi, all Before printing a receipt, I need to compute a value for a field to be printed, based on other data that will also be printed. I believe the formula will be more complicated than a <sub> can handle. My understanding is that the <sub> cannot do string parsing, substrings, arrays, etc. Is that correct? The documentation made a reference to VBA, saying that the subroutine would be called like in VBA, but I didn't get the impression that the sub is actually VBA code. If it is, then I think a sub will work. Is there more detailed documentation of writing subrout...

Unstable fonts
My fonts are become unstable in Publisher. I believe manly those that I downloaded from the internet. Sometimes I’m not able to use them at all even though, they are still appearing installed. Or I just able to change part of the text and if I add more to it the whole text changes back to the previous font. In Word I do not have any problems with my downloaded fonts. Any idea what’s happening and what could be the solution? I appreciate your help. -- Vanillla Using: MW 2003, Excell 2003, PowerPoint, Publisher 2003, FP 2003, There are some fonts that you can download that do not in...

Font problem with metafile
I have the following code to draw vertical text to a DC. LOGFONT lf; lf.lfEscapement = 900; lf.lfOrientation = 900; CFont font; font.CreateFontIndirect(&lf); CFont* pOldFont = pDC->SelectObject(&font); pDC->TextOut(...); .... it draws correctly on the screen but not to a metafile. When I insert the metafile to Word the text is not vertical. But on the save machine when I insert it to Excel the text is vertical. What could be the problem. Can anybody help me. xiaoguo ge, If the metafile looks like expected in Excel, but not in Word, I would normally say that this seems to...

How do I change the color of the font shadow in Publisher2003
I want to put a mail merge field in a publisher document and highlight it with a shadow colour other than grey. Chris <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to put a mail merge field in a publisher document and > highlight it with a shadow colour other than grey. Create a second text box with the merge field in, displace it slightly, send it behind the first text box and change the font colour. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Search Database for value?
I would like to add a Find / Search function to my application, but was wondering how I would go about doing this. Would this be a Select Statement? How can I tell the Select Statement to return any row that contains the text in one of it's cells. For example, if I search "Dav", I would want to return all results that began with Dav, such as David, Dave, Davey, etc... Thank you. In a normalized database you would be looking for a data item in only one field, such as First_Name and not the whole database (An exception might be where you are looking for a date due or c...

Fonts in Contacts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C65737.BA0C64B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do you change the DEFAULT font in Contacts? T ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C65737.BA0C64B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META con...

Andy Font & Universal Font ...
I was able to download the Andy font recently, but had to reformat my HD. I believe it came with a Microsoft Publisher update, so I wasn't too worried. However, I cannot seem to locate the font again. I also understand the readers on this Newsgroup are incredibly intelligent and know everything in the world. Any clues on how I can get that font back. Also, since I'm on the topic, I could also use the Universal font. Thanks, buds. Don't think this font ever came with Publisher. Try alt.binaries.fonts -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps...

Increase font size
I have low vision and want to increase the text size read/send in Outlook, can someone help me...thanks...Gary ...