Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

Hello!
I'm trying to export email addresses from an employee's Entourage, but would like to include email addresses in his "Sent Items" folder. Is there a way to export these email addresses aside from exporting the "MBOX" file, which has all the email content as well?

Thanks in advance!
0
Quinlisk (1)

On 3/12/08 8:49 AM, in article ee9381d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"Quinlisk@officeformac.com" <Quinlisk@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to export email addresses from an employee's Entourage, but would
> like to include email addresses in his "Sent Items" folder. Is there a way to
> export these email addresses aside from exporting the "MBOX" file, which has
> all the email content as well?

Address Book List (E) 2.0.1

<http://scriptbuilders.net/files/addressbookliste2.0.1.html>

This script will print out an alphabetical list of selected, flagged or all
contacts from your Entourage Address Book or from a Custom View, with each
listing containing just your choice of fields. It can list contacts as
'FirstName LastName' or as 'LastName, FirstName' (telephone book style), in
either case alphabetized by last name and incorporating Company contacts
without names. It allows you to choose your font, type size, print form and
page size. v2.0.1 includes several enhancements.

Most likely there is a script that will add to Address Book, but a quick
search of available scripts for contacts show too many for me to check out.
Just search on Scriptbuilders  <http://scriptbuilders.net/>

Probably too time consuming, but there is a shortcut to add contact from a
message to the Address Book.

--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)

Export to XML exports single row only

address book access
I can not access my address book from home when i am using my outlook web access. I can get to my folders ok, and i can access my contacts, but i can not use my address book. What should I do? Personal address book is local to the machine. It is not stored on the server which is why you are unable to access it. "muffin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33C96FE3-5BC9-4872-9DBE-113BE315459F@microsoft.com... > I can not access my address book from home when i am using my outlook web access. I can get to my folders ok, and i can access my contacts...

Problems with Outlook and LDAP address book
Hi, I've a problem with Outlook 2003 using, or trying to use, an LDAP address book. I've configured correctly all the parameters to use LDAP, but when I open the address book no address appears. If I open the address book from the tools menu (I have the Italian version of Outlook and so I don't know if this is the English name of the menu "Strumenti") and I use the search icon from the window, the address that corrisponds the search criteria that I type appear. Closing outlook the address book loose all the address again. Our address book is a Lotus Notes address b...

Email delivery
Is there any way to have one email account deliverd to a .pst file and one delivered to an exchange mailbox in the same profile? No. You can have your mail delivered to an Exchange profile and then move certain mails by rule to a .pst but you cannot have them delivered directly to 2 different message stores automatically. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, cleve asked: | Is the...

Centre email message
Sending a page as a message - it aligns to the left by default. How do I centre an email message to the middle of the screen? ...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export / Import Security

Re: Second E-Mail Account (Address)
I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not appear in the Inbox. I have even tried switching the default account, but the message still will not appear in the Inbox. When I click Send/Receive, it does not appear. I can change the "From:" on any message that I send - it is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox. Thank you. "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:... >I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers >(provided by the ISP) as I used ...

Sending Email from Work to Home
This situation that I am about to describe just started on Monday. Whenever I am at work I hit my home ISP POP3 server to retrieve my emails at work. People can send me emails from the office or anywhere else and I have no problems getting them at work. However, when I send or forward a mail from work to my home, I would normally get it back here at work as well as at home. But this does not happen. I have made no changes to any of the settings. It is like it goes into outer space. Here is what I have tried to correct the problem: 1. Cold Rebooting. 2. Removing and reinstalling ...

Can't send Emails but can receive
When I try to send Emails I get the following. Any help please. Thank you in advance Task 'mail.synapsemr.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC6F) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ?#\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11;.;C:\WINDOWS\System32;C:\WINDOWS\system;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONICS~1\' And what...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

Export item ID?

Does IIS/OWA store messages sent internally in the STM dbase?
Hello, I'm rolling-out an E2k3 server on a new isolated network for 500 users. Initially, they'll use OWA until we can get Outlook 2003 deployed on all the PCs. Since it's an isolated network, i.e., permanently cut-off from any other network, messages will only ever be sent from one internal user to another. Apart from OWA, they'll never use non-MAPI clients. A couple of internal applications will submit a very small amount of mail via SMTP - but the messages wil only be automatic notifications to which users will never respond with a message. My question is if OWA will use ...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

aufgaben im Entourage 2008 Personen zuordnen
Hallo, Hat jemand nen Tipp wie ich erstellte Aufgaben im Entourage 2008 Personen zuordnen kann? Dann m�sste dieses ja als Aufgabe �ber den Ausgang an die Person versandt werden und diese m�sste eine zu oder Absage senden k�nnen Ich bin wohl immer noch Outlook gebrandet...*lachen* Teddy Auto Translation from Word 2008: Has someone nen tap like I provided tasks in the Entourage 2008 persons to assign can? Then this would have as task over the exit to those Person and these would have to be dispatched be able to send one too or refusal I am probably still Outlook broken� *lachen* Answer:...

Junk Emails
We are using Exchange Server 2000 SP3. Recently there have been many junk emails coming to our domain. Please let us know how we can stop such junk emails in exchange server. Secondly, when we click in Current Sessions in Exchange Systems Manager, we get a message SMTP Configuration window saying "The system cannot find the path specified." Please if anybody can help us to stop the junk emails of 1 kb. There are more than 1000 such emails in our Q by which our server is always busy sending / receiving unwanted emails. Regards, Athar -- Athar Sagri atharsagri <atharsagr...

Email Attachments #3
How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM with the CRM email activity. Hi Terry, in the System Settings, the CRM admin can block attachments with defined file extensions (e.g. .exe). To block all attachments you could just add all the common email attachment file types (.doc, .xls, .pdf, etc.) Or just set the maximum file size on the E-mail tab to 0KB. -- Neil Benson Increase - Hosted Microsoft CRM with Beyond Demand service www.increasecrm.co.uk "Terry" wrote: > How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM &...

Recipient policy
Hello All, We were having an old SMTP address in our Exchange recipient policy that is no longer needed. Secondary address, of course. I have removed it from the recipient policy and applied changes. Now the new users are not assigned this address anymore. Good. However, this address is NOT removed from the list of e-mail addresses of the _existing_ users. How am I supposed to clean those? The fast search over KB didn't give me any useful ideas... Thanks, Boris On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:24:25 -0800, "Boris Lokhvitsky" <msexpert@community.nospam> wrote: >Hello All, >...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Encrypted Email
Does anyone know what would be the simplest way to send encrypted email from our company out to the internet. We would like for the ability to send encrypted to be available to all internal users of our Exchange 5.5 server. Thanks The Key Management Server (part of 5.5) can be used to both encrypt and digitally sign messages using X.509v3 certificates. To encrypt mail to users outside, they would need to send you a digitally signed email (which assumes they have some form of email security in place, like the KMS). Outlook supports adding the users public key certificate (which it gets fr...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Outlook will not send my email any more
Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:33:02 -0800, jared wrote: > Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was > having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. What version of Outlook? Do you get any error messages when you try to send? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi Jeff... It is Outlook 2000 SP-3. The...

Why are blank white boxes appearing in some Outlook emails?
Why are blank white boxes appearing in some Outlook emails (covering text in the body of the letter)? Not all emails, just a few - emails from the same person may or may not have the boxes, all so far have a signature with a graphic but not all emails with graphics (even if from the same person) will have it Windows XP Pro, Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003 Any idea's? ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...