Entourage Web Services won't install

I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage
12.2.1 says that it can't find the database!  I moved Office 2008
identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still
says it can't install.  Something is corrupt, but what?

On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article
f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce
Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote:

> I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage
> 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database!  I moved Office 2008
> identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still
> says it can't install.  Something is corrupt, but what?

Why did you move the Identities folder? Did Entourage create a new blank
Main Identity for you?

--
Diane