Entourage Receiving Multiple Copies of same email

We have just loaded Entourage 2004 and the rest of the suite onto MACS.  When
doing a send and receive entourage receives multiple copies of the same email
(2 - 6+).  These are not on the server.  We have tried deleting and
re-installing to no avail. Does anyone know how to cure this problem?

0
Thornber (1)

counting with multiple criteria
Good day, Need the correct formula for the following If column a contains a number, then count instances when column t=y and column a>=0. Thanx, ~Julz Hi try =SUMPRODUCT(--(T1:T100="y"),--(A1:A100>=0)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Julz wrote: > Good day, > > Need the correct formula for the following > > If column a contains a number, then count instances when column t=y > and column a>=0. > > Thanx, > ~Julz Now I'm getting #NAME?. Please advise. Thanx! Frank Kabel wrote: > Hi > try > =SUMPRODUCT(--(T1:T...

How to find number of emails sent by a user in a day?
Howdy, I would like to create run some statistics on the usage patterns. Is there a way to compute the number of emails send by each user in a day? We are running Exchange Server 2003 SP2. Thank you in advance for your help. Pradeep You'd need 3rd party reporting tools like Prodomag, Quest MessageStats, et al. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Pradeep" <pradeep@tapadiya.net> wrote in message news:1136329662.378227.28230@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > > Howdy, > > I woul...

Threaded view through Entourage 2008???
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342384925_2937958 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I use this for my school since I am dealing with mostly windows junkies, I have learned to deal with word and PowerPoint again. I had gotten used to using several other applications, including thunderbird, and was used to being able to view the messages in a threaded format. Is there a way to do that in entourage? It is kin...

Entourage IMAP or Gmail

multiple 3D equations in one excel surface chart
hi all i'm trying to draw in excel multiple 3d equtions(x,y,z) inside of one excel surface chart does anyone have simple way of doing it i have the link for one equation chart but from there i'm little bit lost http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/3d_surface/ What's the problem? If your data is of 3D type, just plot it as such. -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "thread" wrote: > hi all > i'm trying to draw in excel multiple 3d equtions(x,y,z) inside of one > excel...

receiving email never finishes processing
I have 3 accounts set up in Outlook 2003. When I do a Send and Receive it looks like there are no errors. However, the email never leaves my outbox and I do not receive email. When I look at Show Progress in Send and Receive settings it looks like the send has completed but the receiving never finishes processing. All 3 accounts are doing the same thing. I even removed all 3 accounts and started over but I am having the same problem. (The Test Email in set up completed with no errors on all 3 accounts.) I did not have this problem in 2000 so I am guessing it is a setting somewhere but ...

Copying Shapes in Flowchart
Is there any way to copy an flowchart block and it's text to exactly where you put your pointer? Everytime I try to copy, I end up searching the diagram to find where Visio pasted it. -- Amy If copying on the same page, use SELECT then CTRL+Drag. This will duplicate rather than using the clipboard "Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4BC0C0E-BA26-43E2-86AB-172EFABE1164@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to copy an flowchart block and it's text to exactly where > you put your pointer? Everytime I try to copy, I end up searching the ...

AD Schema and default Send and Receive Limits
Does anyone know where to set the default Delivery Restrictions of "Sending message size" and "Receiving message size" for a new User or Contact? We want all newly created users and contacts to default to a certain maximum "Sending message size" and "Receiving message size". I know what the attributes are called but I do not know where to go in ADSIEdit to change the template. The attributes are: delivContLength - Receiving Message Size submissionContLength - Sending Message Size Thanks, Fred "Fred Yarbrough" <fcyarbrough@yahoo....

outlook hotmail folders send receive
I have recently synchronised my hotmail account with my outlook. It looked like it was working very well, and all the folders in my online hotmail account appeared in Outlook. The first send/receive took about half an hor and then we were off! However, I've subsequently noticed that quite a few of the folders in Outlook are only partly filled or empty compared with the online hotmail. Does anyone have any suggestions please? Thanks. how large is your hotmail inbox? How much time has passed? It can take a long time for the initial sync on a large mailbox. -- Diane Poremsk...

Display email address instead of "friendly name"
Greetings. I'm using Outlook 2003; Exchange is my mail server. Not sure of the version. Is there any way to have Outlook display an email address in the To and >From fields of a sent or received message instead of the "friendly" First Name Last Name? The "friendly name" is of no use to me in that I don't know what company the email is coming from unless I can see the email's domain of origin. I don't need the sender's/receiver's name to display; I need their email address. Thanks for your attention. Jeff The sender controls that, not the rec...

Entourage Web Services won't install
I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still says it can't install. Something is corrupt, but what? On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote: > I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage > 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 > identities...

Email reminders in CRM
Is it possible to set up email reminders in CRM if you are not using the Outlook client? I am using the CRM 3.0 web client and I need to send out emails when I get certain information about certain clients. 1 week later I need to email the same people again with another document, and a week after that another document. Any help would be appreciated. You should look at workflows or sales processes - if it's related to an opportunity. Both allows you to automatically create the appropriate activities for you and you can also send an email to yourself - or the owner of the record. W...

deleted emails were not send to "Deleted Items"
Dear all, I use Outlook 2002 SP2 and WIN XP 5.1 Problem: When I delete an email from my Inbox Outlook asks me to delete the email permanently. There is no chance to teach Outlook, that it should move the email to the "Deleted Items" folder. What I'd like to have is that Outlook sends the deleted emails to the "Deleted Items" folder by default. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks. Best Regards Werner "Werner Rohrmoser" <werner-rohrmoser@hotmail.de> wrote in message news:1135845311.813466.147270@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Dear all, > >...

Can I make multiple excel workbooks populate information to one main wrkbk real time?
To give you an idea of what I am trying to accomplish... I run a mortgage company and I have about 16 loan officers I personally manage. Currently each of them keep their own excel pipeline of loans in progress in their personal folder on the server, of which I have to go into each one to check on. I can design the new pipelines however here is my main goal. I'd like to create one large read only (to them) pipeline with all the loan officers names in it, along with the appropriate info to the loan. I would like to create personal pipelines for each of them to input their data into. I ...

Calendar in Entourage
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187944273_1650206 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I've noticed that the calendar "loses" the first week, if Monday is set up to be the first day of the week. But not if Sunday is set to be the first day. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I've tried to change time-zone, didn�t help I use OS X (10.3.7) with Norwegian language-pack and Entourage 2004. -Ole --B_3187944273_...

Entourage, Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. > I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-05-20 22:06:01 +0700 Application Name: Excel Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Ex...

receive-job
Hi, I want to build a scheduler with the Powersell job commands. So I start several vbs scripts and I need a possibility to check if the job still running or not. I Thought of using receive-job to check that and parse its output. Like this: $job = start-job {C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cscript D:\script.wsf $ID} $status = receive-job $job.id -Keep Unfortunately $status is always empty, so that I can't parse it. Also "write-output receive-job $job.id -Keep" does not work. When I do the same NOT in a .ps1 Script but directly on the Powershell it is working. What is m...

Add "Amount Received" to invoice in Report Writer?
We want to add the Amount Received from an invoice to the invoice form in Reportwriter so we can show whether an invoice has been paid or if there's still a balance to pay on it. If possible, we'd also like to add the Authorization Code as well that is entered in the Sales Payment Entry screen when a credit card is processed. Is this possible with Reportwriter? Are you wanted to show deposits and payments against unposted SOP documents or historical? "Jeff F" wrote: > We want to add the Amount Received from an invoice to the invoice form in > Reportwriter so ...

Workflow emails
You can create a workflow rule that sends a notification email to someone when a task is created or assigned to them. It would be very helpful to be able to include a link that will open that task or appointment or case. You can insert a Case number, for example, but you would need the GUID for that case in order to create the link. The suggestion is that in the list of fields you can insert into an email or a template, add a link for the record that was just created or assigned so that the user can open that link from the email message. -Clay ---------------- This post is a suggest...

Receiving #2
I am using Outlook, not Express, with all updates and no viruses. As long as I get email with no attachments all messages will download fine. Once a message comes in with an attachment I can not download anymore email. I must go to a different computer, setup email account and then everything downloads fine. I checked all options on both computers and everything appears to be fine. The only option I feel I have left is to format and do a total reinstall of Windows 2000 and all software. Any help would be greatly apprecitated. Thanks, Barry Same problem here, although it seems f...

Location of Entourage Actions for autometer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Where are they? How to install the library? <br> Thanks > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342962954_809482 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 12/6/09 2:18 PM, in article 59bae4db.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "nealt@officeformac.com" <nealt@officeformac.com> wrote: > Where are they? How to...

show email contacts not fax contacts
After clicking on the new button to bring up a new email message, clicking on the To...: button brings up a new window titled: Select Names. This window shows a list of contacts. Problem is the list shows duplicate names. It's obvious that the duplicate names are due to the fact that they have fax numbers. Here's the question: How do I make this window only show SMTP E-mail type contacts and not duplicate the contact because they have a fax number? Outlook considers fax numbers to be valid electronic addresses, since there are many client- and server-based components that can u...

Can I Save WS Values Before Emailing Using Mailsend
I have a fairly complicated invoice system: Worksheets are the individual invoices and have many vlookup functions I email each WS invoice to an email address on the WS. I use Mail Send in VB to email the worksheets to the different email addresses. Some of my customers are getting the Invoice WS with only the #VALUE in the space where the numbers belong. Most customers are getting it OK - in my tests everything I receive is OK. Can the invoices be saved or copied in some way (maybe Paste Value) before emailing so that the formula results will be OK? Thanks -- wallyb ------------...

OL Folder Shows Empty When Email is Stored
Suddenly one of my MS Outlook 2002 folders appears to be empty when know there is undeleted mail in there. All of the email stored there just disappeared from view yet the folder shows bold face that there is unread mail in it...and I know that is true because I dropped email in the folder. Yet the folder is blank. I know there are 50 or so undeleted messages in the folder but the folder shows blank. This is on an Exchange 2000 Server system. One other hint...When the folder is highlighted I can choose "select all" from the pull down which indicates something is in there....

trouble Copying as a webpage #2
Any ideas -- daniels01 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- daniels012's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=868 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27161 ...