Entourage automatically trashes meeting requests

Version: 2008
Processor: intel

Entourage automatically trashes meeting requests as soon as I accept them.
I don't want them trashed until I want them to be. How can I change this?
0
dhart6367 (1)

automatically copy a line in word
I am using MS office 7. I wish to set up a template which allows me to write a one off letter to a client. Within the letter I wish to customize the odd line or paragraph which will then be automatically repeated at a specific point further down the document. I can do this to a degree using mail merge but its something of a phaf so is there a way I can use, say, ‘quick parts’ in the insert ribbon to do the same? Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Office 2007? (That's actually Office "12", I believe.) I'll assume you're talking about Word. ...

Automatically send to bcc
Is there a way in MS. Outlook to automatically BCC an e-mail address on every message I send out. The sample code at http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/autobcc.txt shows = how to add a Bcc recipient using the Application.ItemSend event or a = custom form.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.slipstick.com/books/jumpstart.htm=20 "Tolgay G=FCl" <tolgay@veezy.com> wrote in message = news:e0Ig4VPVD...

Threaded view through Entourage 2008???
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342384925_2937958 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I use this for my school since I am dealing with mostly windows junkies, I have learned to deal with word and PowerPoint again. I had gotten used to using several other applications, including thunderbird, and was used to being able to view the messages in a threaded format. Is there a way to do that in entourage? It is kin...

requesting a meeting with someone does not exist anymore.....
When I send a meeting request to a certain user, I get an e-mail back that says " Stacey Davis on 6/8/2005 12:19 PM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <mail.mydomain.org #5.1.1" StacyDavis does not work for us any more. she used to be assigned to send on behalf and had access to the mailbox of the person I am sending the invitation to. Any idea? I am using Exchange 2003 on windows 2003 platform. Stacy will need to be removed fr...

automatic macros
I have a macro in one of my sheets of a 9 sheet file (run by ctrl z). Is there anyway to have it run automatically when I first open the file. If so, how? Thanks Put the codes in "ThisWorkbook" module in VB Editor as shown below: Private Sub Workbook_Open() '-------------Code Contents---------------- End Sub "itsme" wrote: > I have a macro in one of my sheets of a 9 sheet file (run by ctrl z). Is there anyway to have it run automatically when I first open the file. If so, how? > > Thanks Instead of rewritng the whole code there, cannt I somehow just writ...

Automatically Sorting of Excel Records
Greetings! I am working in a good IT company under the quality management team. May I ask how can I automatically sort an array of records using macros based on categories and heirarchy of scores? Then generate a separate sheet for it as well? Here is a simple example of a record array found in sheet1 named as "DATA": A B C PARTICIPANT CATEGORY POINTS 1 Malaysia W 87,000 2 Indonesia X 12,000 3 Singapore Y 98...

Crazy request
I don't think this is possible, but thought I'd ask to make sure. Windows 2003 SP1, Exchange 2003 SP2 We have a mail enabled public folder that people email when they need to make travel arrangements. The group responsible for checking/responding to the mail in this folder would like to forward any email that is received to the folder after hours to a Blackberry handheld. I understand that I can set up a forwarding address on the public folder, but that is an all or nothing thing (i.e. can't set it up to only forward after business hours). Are there any solutions availab...

Entourage IMAP or Gmail

Activity Appointment Closed automatic
When I have an activity that is an appointment, it seems that there is an automatic mechanism that closes the activity next Day. So, users cannot change anything on that activity. All fields are disabled as it must be on a closed activity. But usually users, want to comment their appointments the next day they saw up at office. The only thing they can do is to add Notes, but this is not what they actually want to do. Is there any way to find and change the funtion that closes activities that are appointments next day after the scheduled time ? Regards Elias Kitsopoulos Login Ltd Software De...

Automatically Color by Type of Resource
I'm trying to set up my Gantt to automatically color by Type of Resource. So basically if I had human resources and equipment, how do I set up MSP to automatically change the Gantt bar color depending on which resource I select? So I select a human, its turns BLUE, if I select equipment its GREEN. I this article posted by Rod Gill which was helpful but I can't figure out how to do Type http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Customizing%20Task%20Bars%20-%20Project%202000 Looks like one way might be to use the Resource Group column but I'm limited to their names and on...

Outlook Meeting Updates Delayed & Not Delivered
Outlook 2007 Exchange Server 2003 We have a user who sends out meeting updates, the updates to the external attendees are not getting delivered. The use can send the original meeting requests and emails to the same external recipients on multiple domains (e.g cox.net, aol.com, and about 6 other company domains). Here is the message received when the meeting update bounces The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: xxxxx@cox.net on 11/13/2009 10:38 AM Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrato...

RMS should set the automatic requistioner entry in Purchase Order.
When creating a Purchase Order, currently the requistioner filed is left blank. This should fill automatically with the name of the person logged into the system. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

Entourage Web Services won't install
I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still says it can't install. Something is corrupt, but what? On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote: > I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage > 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 > identities...

HOW TO SET AUTOMATIC OPENING
How do you get pictures (attachments)to open automatically in the preview pane in Outlook? I use Irfanview and it works perfectly for everything else and opens automatically in all except Outlook. Outlook doesn't have this feature.... Renee wrote: > How do you get pictures (attachments)to open > automatically in the preview pane in Outlook? I use > Irfanview and it works perfectly for everything else and > opens automatically in all except Outlook. Any idea what the PS is on the icons? >-----Original Message----- >Outlook doesn't have this feature.... > &...

Calendar in Entourage
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187944273_1650206 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I've noticed that the calendar "loses" the first week, if Monday is set up to be the first day of the week. But not if Sunday is set to be the first day. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I've tried to change time-zone, didn�t help I use OS X (10.3.7) with Norwegian language-pack and Entourage 2004. -Ole --B_3187944273_...

Payees Automatically Added
When I download and import my credit card statement to my credit card account in Money 2004, everyone I made a credit card payment to is automatically added to my payee list. Does anyone know how to prevent this? (I already have the 'Confirm new payees' box checked but it doen't seem to apply when importing statements.) Thanks, Ralph ...

Exchange 5.5 not sending meeting notices
I have Exchange 5.5 installed in our environment but when a user invites someone using internet addresses thorugh the Calendar, the ICS file that usually has the attachment to accept or decline does not arrive. Were using outlook XP and Exchange 5.5 Regards rocheleau_ron@sympatico.ca ...

incoming email not being automatically tracked
Hello, I have the following: Email router used for both incoming and outgoing email in both the web client and Outlook I've configured the router (correctly as far as I know) per the MS documentation. I've selected to track emails from leads and contacts (the last option) please do not confuse this with the middle option to track emails that are responses from leads and contacts. This last option implies it will track incoming original emails, not just replies an important distinction. With this configuration, I would expect an unsolicited email from a contact to be tracke...

How do I count the number of time 2 columns meet my criteria
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this formula? I am trying to say if the text in column B = this, and the text from column C = this, and then count the returned values: =IF(b4:b118,"Consistent Support Staff",IF(C4:C118,"Positive"),"1","0")) -- mrswhit try =sumproduct((b4:b118="Consistent Support Staff")*(c4:C118="Positive")) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Mrswhit9" <Mrswhit9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9F52CA3-53...

Entourage, Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. > I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-05-20 22:06:01 +0700 Application Name: Excel Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Ex...

how do i set up outlook to check automaticly without the browser .
So i am used to netscape 4.79 where the "nsnotify" checks my mail every 5 min... can i get outlook 2002 to do the same without having the browser open or minimized? As in just from the icon tray? No, it has to be opened, though it can be minimised. Check mail settings and set to check every x mins - do not set to less than 10mins "cubeman" <cubeman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:700BBC6D-1B97-4FF8-81AA-E0D49C0A9257@microsoft.com... > So i am used to netscape 4.79 where the "nsnotify" checks my mail every 5 > min... can i get outlo...

Location of Entourage Actions for autometer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Where are they? How to install the library? <br> Thanks > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342962954_809482 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 12/6/09 2:18 PM, in article 59bae4db.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "nealt@officeformac.com" <nealt@officeformac.com> wrote: > Where are they? How to...

dates
Hi there - I am a new user, have only started using excel 2 days ago but am really enjoying it. I have managed to create timesheets that automatically calculate the time spent on a project. Anyway, enjoying it very much. So, I have dates running down the left hand column (A), eg, 05.10.05. Currently I am inputting these by hand because if I drag that cell down it creates 05.10.06, 05.10.07 etc. I have messed with the 'custom' setting and changed it to 'dd.mm.yy' but this has not solved it. Any help much appreciated. By the way, it's excel 2001 for mac. Tom -- small ...

Automatic Date Calculations
Hi, Is there any way of automatically calculating dates in Excel? For example I am creating a spreadsheet that is being used for quoting new programs. I want to have a table that has some timing information, like start of production (year), Month of production (i.e. 5) and then the program Life (6 years). I want Excel to fill out all of the years in a separate table with the corresponding amount of months of production in that year. I.e. If the start date is May 2003 and the program life is 3 years, I want Excel to display: 2003 (7 Months) - [this is the remainder of production months le...

Items in Report Filter of PivotTable not "checked" automatically
I have two pivottables connected to a master dataset. These PT (on separate sheets) and dataset are in separate books. I have set different report filters but on common field for each PT. The 1st PT shows all items except blank and the 2nd PT shows only blank. My problem lies in 1st PT. Whenever master dataset changes, it reflects in PT but the updated field data is not automatically checked in report filter list and I have to manually select it to show updated data in PT. Please help me out. shabutt wrote: > I have two pivottables connected to a master dataset. These PT (on separa...