Edit Licensed to Name

I need to edit my last name in the Office 2004 registration (Splash
screen). How can I do this?

Thanks
0
news2442 (1)

In article <news-AC4BCA.12232514102004@msnews.microsoft.com>,
 news@biggerhammer.org wrote:

> I need to edit my last name in the Office 2004 registration (Splash
> screen). How can I do this?
>
> Thanks

Take a look at

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pid.html
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

editting auto recovery

cannot see my names of fonts in publisher
Im hoping someone out there can help me. All of a sudden I can't see my font names in the drop down box. I right click the move bar and click customize to ensure that box stating "list fonts in font box" is clicked. What is my problem? Help?? You need to apply the service pack(s). http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Shannon Thompson" <sthompson76@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:00c901c36805$4ae98910$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Im hoping someone out there can help me...

Different company name on additional customer addresses
It is important to provide additional field on the additional addresses screen so users can enter the name of the customer if it is different from the customer who really buys the product. This can be achieved on the Sales Order Entry screen (Customer Details), unfortunately there is no way to save this information permanently. Thanks, Oleg. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow th...

transfer license to new computer
Hello All. My POS computer is old therefore I am trying to upgrade my computer with new hardware. How can I deactivate my license from old computer and transfer into my new computer? I am using MS RMS 2.0 and Headquater Client 2.0. Please be advised. simply remove old computer setup new(make sure has compitable OS) install RMs and updates. Configure when you setup the key you will be required to call india and explain why you are moving your license. Tell them your replacing your hardware. Done. =================== "Alex" <blacksky80@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d265...

BOM & Edit List

User name and password 06-08-10
I can send emails but not receive they are asking me for my user name and password which I have never needed before. Account: 'Work', Server: 'customermail1.easily.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Authentication failed.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 Can anybody help me as very frustrated. Many thanks I have the same problem, have you found a solution? "Sophie" wrote: > I can send emails but not receive they are asking me for my user name and > password which I have ne...

MX name resolution in Exchange.
I have an issue with contacts for external email accounts and distro groups. 99% of the time when I send an email to a contact at particular domain (my issue only occurs for that domain) the email is sent to my postfix gateway as u...@smtp.domain.com and the connection is made and the email is sent on its way. However if I put that same exact contact in a distro and send an email to the distro the email is formated to be sent to u...@smtpx.domain.com and these emails get stuck in the postfix queue on my gateway. As I mentioned above the 99% of the time leaves 1% of the time when individual em...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

Display name change
My problem is this: I need email for just a few users to show up as shown below. This should be seen in the "From:" field on the recipient's email client. John Doe (Contractor) <jdoe@widgets.com> Currently it shows up in the recipient mailbox as: John Doe <jdoe@widgets.com> I tried changing the display name but it doesn't seem to work any differently. Is this possible? Seems like it should be relatively easy, but I guess I'm missing something somewhere. Dave display name is in fact the attribute you need to change. Once you change it, it should show u...

Define XAxis Min/Max with named value without VBA
Hello, With Excel 2003 I Like to enforce XAxis Minimum and Maximum by a data from a cell (or from a Named Cell). It's exists some solution with VBA, but i don't like use it, is there any other way ? As i knows some solution to have Auto-adjust series in Graphs, i imagine it's possible ! Thanks Gilles P. (FR) Hi Gilles, It would be nice to link to a cell or something like that but that feature is not available unless you use VBA which it sound you don't want to use. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Gilles P (FR)" <GillesPFR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Licensing
What software would you all recommend for basic product licensing. We currently use SafeSerial, which has long gone (as a company). Problem is that the OCX file won't install on Vista without a complex installation routine requiring user input - they have to open an administrator command prompt and type things - very messy and unprofessional! I have been searching round google this morning and just wondered what you all use? Not sure I could write something myself as I'm not sure how I could make it bullet-proof through simple registry keys and files - any pointers or tips here...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Data validation and Named Range
I was under the impression that you could have Data validation check a list contained in various columns if that list was a Named range. Is that so. If it is, I cannot get that to work for me. Rob What have you tried? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rob nobel" <robnobel@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:%23wtOqQ8rDHA.2084@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I was under the impression that you could have Data validation check a list > contained in various columns if that list was a Named range. Is that so. > If it is, I cannot get that to work for me. &...

Removing a license
I have been attempting to remove a license from a user that is no longer with the company. His entry in active directory was removed before I was told to remove the license. Now I get an error when I try to remove the license because the Active Directory does not contain the user information. I attempted to re-enter the user information but the CRM is not taking the information. Any thoughts on how I may remove the license for this user. -- Eric Notheisen Culminis, Inc There is a hotfix you can get from support that will allow modifications of users that have ben removed from AD. I...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

License key to add users
I successfully installed CRM on one machine but in order to add a user or to grant him access I need a license key. I don't know from where I can get this license key and with whom I should talk. I can't allow users to work on CRM without having the license key. Can you help please with that Note that i got the CRM CD from the Microsoft CD box ...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

Manufacturing named printers
Is there not any named printers for manufacturing? When I look under manufactuing under the named printers window there is nothing there? Is there something else I need to load, or how do you setup printers for manufacturing if you don't use named printers? Thanks for the help. Does anyone know anything on this at all? And I thought someone was supposed to answer you in 3 days if no one else does? "Dnelson" wrote: > Is there not any named printers for manufacturing? When I look under > manufactuing under the named printers window there is nothing there? Is ...

Syntax for using a variable as part of an object name.
I have 10 cells named UI1 through UI10. I want to put data into the cells through a For loop. What is the proper syntax to use a variable as part of the object name? In the sample below, CELL1 is a variable whose value is the name of the field where I want to enter data. I need to have VB recognize the value of the variable as the field name. Dim Cell1, DATA1 as variant Dim x as integer <DATA1 - calculated > For x = 1 to 10 CELL1 = "UI" & x RS.Edit RS!CELL1 = Data1 -- Error - What is the proper syntax? RS.Update <Change ...