Document Connection - Office Live Workspace

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

It's been over three months since I first asked this question and still no response from Microsoft. I'll try again. <br><br>When I try to use Document Connection to connect to my Office Live Workspace using my Windows Live ID, Document Connection does nothing. The gear just spins and I do not receive a message of any type indicating any problem. I can use my Office Live Workspace via Safari just fine. Why doesn't Document Connection work?
0
Redhook

Well, whatever the problem was, it was fixed with the 12.2.3 update. <br>
Thanks Microsoft!
0
Redhook

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...

Open documents in new window
I recently uninstalled an add-in (Office Tab), and since then all instances of Word 2007 (on XP SP3) open in the same window, rather than in new windows, which is my preference. I'm pretty sure I remember having to change it to the "open in new window" for the default setting a couple of years ago when I first started using 2007, but can't seem to find out how that is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David uncheck the Windows in Taskbar in the View dialog under office menu under the Microsoft Office Button. Hope this helps DeanH &quo...

Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
I have the labels ready to go. Using Microsoft Word. When I try to print the labels, I get a blank page. I tried two printers, HP and Brother. Same thing with both. Any suggestions? Check the font formatting. Make sure that it is not hidden. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B881C096-C3F6-475B-B00A-F75C2DED0D73@microsoft.c...

Saving an Excel document after moving additional worksheets to it
I have a 'master' spreadsheet that I would like to add additional tabs to. I'm not having any problems moving the worksheets into the document but when I try to save the file its not happening. I have tried renaming the file, saving to a pen drive but nothing seems to be working. I seem to be able to save the first worksheet but then reopening and saving additional worksheets without success. Would anyone have any idea why I am unable to save the file.....thanks ...

Changing the Zoom to open a document in 100%
When I open a particular document on my computer it automatically shows it at 100% Zoom. However, my boss has a problem showing the document on his computer at less than 100%. He would like to change it so that he does not have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the document. Can you tell me how this could be done? Do you really want the zoom changed to 100% or do you want it so that he can see the same columns as you see? If you want to set the zoom to 100%, you can do something like this in your auto_open (or workbook_open) code: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Dim wks ...

open the document instead of the inquiry window
When adding a PO to a service call, we click the PO number and it opens the PO inquiry screen. We need it to open the actual PO/document screen so the addresses can be modified as needed, etc. Is there a setting somewhere in GP to allow this? ...

Microsoft Documentation
Hi, I came across this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess. Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical overviews of other products which maybe of interest? Thanks "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75543666-0178-4559-9D60-01E16B1E3428@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I came across this > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966...

Where is documentation of VBA Chart properties and methods?
Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. Never mind. I realized that the Excel VBA help file was not installed. Sorry about the dumb questions. "Hmmm..." <blahbla@blahl.com> wrote in message news:1wDRa.106421$Io.9109532@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties > and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. > > ...

Move pages from document to document?

mail cannot connect to incoming/outgoing server
I use outlook 2002 with a private domain mail server. the incoming and outgoing servers are pop3. the problem is, when I keep Outlook active, after a few minutes it will not send or receive mail. The error message I get says cannot connect to incoming or outgoing server. If I reboot, thinks work fine for about ten to twenty minuets. Any suggestions? .. ...

My documents
Hello all, Vaguely I remember the is a global (windows) variable which points to the 'My Documents' path. Because users may change the default path C:\My Documents, I can not use that path to save a file from Access. Can someone help me out. Thx, Ludovic Open a command prompt, and type: set Use Environ() in your code. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Vsn" <vsn at hotmail> wrote in message news:eqcTzkZ1HHA.5992@TK2M...

How to dsiplay Word Document inside a control in WinForms Applicat
Can I display word document in Windows Form Panel Control or any other control ? Here objective is not display word document as seperate application but show the word document inside the windows Form. Thanks, --Israr Hi, I think we can do this using OLE control(VB). Thanks, Senthil. S -- senthilkumarabi ...

Move a document from an offline printer queue to an online queue?
Running under Vista Home Premium SP2. I have three printers installed: One online that I want to use, one offline that I use only occasionally, and one at my dad's house that I use when I use my PC on his network. The online printer is the default, of course. I'm not sure how I did it, but I have a few documents that went to the wrong printer queues. Assume for the sake of argument that I can't reprint those documents. Is there a way I can transfer them from the wrong queues to the online printer? I'm smart enough not to consciously select a different prin...

How to change document template
How it is possible to change internal documentation template for "reports" in UML software section??? I want to add there me own template ...

scanning handwriten document into editable digital document
Just like voicve recognition software that converts voice text into editable digital document, searching for software that will do some akin, but instead of being voice data its handwritten document to be scanned into editable text document. Juan E. Jimenez itsi@prtc.net San Juan, Puerto Rico ...

how to send documents from document imaging to word?
I would like to scan a document into Word to use as template. I scan it into Document Imaging, run OCR and then in tools I select "send to word". it goes to Word, but the scale of the document is too big and can't be used. What settings am I missing so that document looks the same as it does in Document Imaging. ...

desktop and my documents (folder redirection)
Hello, I have win2k3 with pgo and i have configured one pc (Win XP) with folder redirection (desktop et my documents). I haven't connected to my network for 1 week and i have a problem in disk with this pc (WinXP) but i can access to disk data. The problem is i can't find my data in my desktop and in my documents. can you help me where can i find my data in my desktop and my documents? Thank you. ...

Full bleed formatting document
How can I shrink the margins on a document already created in Publisher? I would like to create one version of the document formated for a full bleed print and one with a smaller margin than already exists. How can I do this? No full bleed printer connected my computer. Create a bleed for your publication http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP051236331033.aspx?pid=CH010001571033 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "MarySue" <MarySue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A18253E-A5...

upload a document with photos?
I am trying to attach a word document that has three photos in it. It is only one page but it is taking 3-4 minutes to download. I need to do this a lot faster, is there a way to speed up the download of the document? 1. Zip the document to make the file smaller. 2. Use a graphics program (such as www.irfanview.com) to crop and reduce the resolution of the pictures so they contain fewer bytes, before inserting them into the document. 3. Pay more to get a faster internet connection. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be ...

document not saved/read-only
Hi, I am setting up an intrant using iis 5 and am being driven mad by saving excel files. I have posted before but the problem has now changed as after configuring url scan when a user tries to save an excel file they either get the 'document not saved' or the cannot save file read-only' error message. I have looked at permissions, the isur account and checked the space on the target drive. Any clues would be gratefully received! TIA Sarah FWIW I am not a server person, but have seen problems like thi mentioned and solved by disabling server file caching. This ca evident...

New session failed when connecting remotely
Hello all, I recently setup the CompanyWeb site externally for a new, standard install of Windows Server 2003 for SBS. It's been working for about a week, until I received a report this morning that users trying to access Remote Web Mail through CompanyWeb were receiving a message about the server being too busy. The number of connections was set to 500 and it's used by two people, so I knew it wasn't actually too busy. I couldn't find any solution, so I used iisreset. However, now I'm getting the error " HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed" when trying to access Remote...

Saving Publisher Documents in other formats
I have a 4 page publisher document I need to save as a tif or jpg file to attache to an email. When I follow the directions, it will only save the2 pages - I cant get it to save the entire document. Can anyone give me some help? Thanks "New Song Center for Grieving Children" <New Song Center for Grieving Children@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:095C037C-F973-4C6A-B6E4-25E52EB7D468@microsoft.com... >I have a 4 page publisher document I need to save as a tif or jpg file to > attache to an email. When I follow the directions, it will only save the2...

Saving Outlook folders into word documents
Does anybody know if or how you can save all messages in an outlook folder as seperate word or text documents into a folder on your c: drive without saving each one individually? At present I have figured out that you can select all messages in a folder and save as a word document, however this just gives you one long string of messages in the word file and is not ideal. Many thanks to anybody who can help in advance. Regards, Paul. (UK) Paul <paul.murray5@ntlworld.com> wrote: > Does anybody know if or how you can save all messages in > an outlook folder as seperate wor...

Network connection failure after each succesful update
Every time the Windows / Microsoft Update does some updates - completes them succesfully - the network connection speed resets to 10 Mb and the network does not work, until repaired from network connections. The updates are done automatically, and this failure repeats every time after any update is done (and computer restarted). I am using Windows XP SP3. Tip: Only obtain driver updates you really need from the device or computer manufacturers' download page, not Windows Update. Change your Automatic Update setting to the Notify Only option then never approve any driver up...