Document Connection crashes when adding a sharepoint site

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Trying to use Document Connection to connect to a sharepoint site. I select Add a Location -&amp;gt; Connect to Sharepoint Site. I get the menu that says  <br>
Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS <br>
Date/Time: 2009-10-30 15:56:26 -0400 <br>
Application Name: Microsoft Document Connection <br>
Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.DocumentConnection <br>
Application Signature: MSOC <br>
Application Version: 12.2.0.090605 <br>
Crashed Module Name: libobjc.A.dylib <br>
Crashed Module Version: unknown <br>
Crashed Module Offset: 0x0000592c <br>
Blame Module Name: libobjc.A.dylib <br>
Blame Module Version: unknown <br>
Blame Module Offset: 0x0000592c <br>
Application LCID: 1033 <br>
Extra app info: Reg=en Loc=0x0409
0
simpsomatt

Pivot Table and adding a % column, that is not in original data
Hi, Is it possible to add a column for % calculations when the % column is not in original data? To clarify, my original data is as follows: Produt Sales Returns Date A 5 June B 6 June A 1 July A 1 September B 1 November When I run the pivot table, one of the columns I'm then looking to get is a total % of returns over sales , but I cant see how to include in a Pivot table. I can add it outside of the table, but that has problems ...

Is there any way to convert a pdf document into an excel document.
Is there any way to convert a pdf file into an excel document? ...

Error generating xml document during serialization: Project speci
I'm getting the above error in 1 solution/project for the following code but the exact same code works fine in other projects. References are the same. I also get xml serialization error from a web services in this solution, but the exact same calls and code work in other soutions. I compared the underlying sln, proj, etc, files, and they appeared to match among working and this non working solution. Anybody have any ideas? Dim serializer As New System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer(GetType(Licensing.License)) Dim oMemStream As New IO.MemoryStream Dim oLicense As ...

Adding 3 years from a date entered in a field
Is it possible to enter a date in one field and have it auto calculated 3 years in the future and added into a different field? Thank you Charlie It can be done, but it shouldn't be. Instead, create a query, and put a calculated field in that query that does the calculation. Use the DateAdd function: DateAdd("yyyy", 3, [NameOfDateField]) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "pompeyboyUSA" <pompeyboyUSA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:521D8E47-E4FD-4934-94E1-182FA11F18A0@microsoft.c...

adding video to a newsletter-
can you insert a video file such as an mpeg to a newsletter or does it have to be a link to a website etc? ...

How to subclass a edit control to a document view class?
Hi, I want to change the default edit control of a subclass of CRichEditView to my customized subclass from CRichEditCtrl. Does anybody know how to do that? I saw some examples using DDX_Control() function, but since the editview is created dynamically, I don't know how to get the control ID in the parameter. Any idea? Thanks. -- maggie zhang "maggie" <maggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4F68721-4845-4BA2-B6B4-4637CBC7FDB0@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I want to change the default edit control of a subclass of CRichEditView to > my customiz...

Excel 2000 crash with autofilter
I've been using Autofilter for quite a while now. I've got quite a large spreadsheet (30MB) with autofilters applied to various worksheets. the first problem I encountered a couple of weeks ago was that the autofilter would simply stop working (i.e. not dropdown list would appear when clikcing on the black arrow). I had to uninstall and re-install to make it work again. The problem then became more frustrating as I had to uninstall and re-install more than once to get it to work again. And finally, last week, I can use the autofilter once and then any attempt to use it again and Ex...

Outlook Crashes #4
When I open outlook, it does a send and receive mail just fine. However, within a few minutes I recieve an illegal operation message. The message is the following: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module FLDPUB.DLL at 017f:3f99alff. Since I thought a file was currept, I went to the add/remove program option and did a "fix/repair" on the program. After doing so, I rebooted, and opened Outlook again. Same error. :-( Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks, Best International Sales OL2000: Error Message: Invalid Page Fault in Module Fldpub.dll http://suppor...

information about a computer that crash
My sister-in-law told me that her computer crashed yesterday. We were wondering, can we put in the recovery disk in it and see if we can format the hard drive and reinstall it?? Thanks, Lauria "goldjpony" <goldpony@windstream.net> said this in news item news:B7F3BB61-3069-4189-A3DB-BFADC81FA9B8@microsoft.com... > My sister-in-law told me that her computer crashed yesterday. We were > wondering, can we put in the recovery disk in it and see if we can format > the hard drive and reinstall it?? > Thanks, > Lauria This is a Server newsgro...

money 2002 crashes when importing transactions
from approx mid july I have been unable to downlaod transactions from my bank. Note this is in Australia so if is not an automatic link. I manually trigger the downlaod and MS Money knows to import the file that my PC gets. Money status bar says "processing statement" and then pops up the error has occured box. It has the following info: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 10.0.0.904 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 10.0.0.904 Offset: 0014c5fe I have tried an uninstall and then reinstall into a new folder on different logical drive. I have also tried the xml fixes at http://supp...

how do i set up paypal to my web site
hi i am using publisher 2003, i have put the web site together but i would like some help in adding a payment to my site i.e paypal. many thanks for your help in advance. You will use the Insert HTML code fragment tool to insert the code provided by PayPal as per their documentation. Here is a Publisher built site that uses PayPal as an example: http://www.makingsenseofeducation.co.uk/index.htm Please post any follow up questions to the web design group, and we will try to help you there: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign DavidF "starrie" <starrie@discussions.microsof...

GP Connect
The example for estimatefreight in the f VSTDGProgrammers Guide skips over the explanation for the literals in GPConnObj which I can't believe -- Fabricam is even spelled wrong! - its Fabrikam. I also saw a posting from Patrick from development that there was a KB article about the parameters for company and reg key... I looked all over but could not find it. Can someone explain the parameters and how I can use my interface program at different client sites using what reg key, etc. Larry ...

Sequential number
Is there a way to squentially number a column so that if you insert or delete rows in the middle the numbers will readjust? if you use A1+1 and copy it down, you get a #REF if you delete; and a blank cell if you don't (and then you have to use the fill handle from above the blank cell to resequence? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Suzan Enter the formula =ROW() in the first cell and copy it down. (You might like to add or subtract a constant depending on how you want the cells numbered). When you delete a row this will automatically re-number. If you insert a row, thoug...

Outlook isn't connected to exchange server
We can't get outlook connected to our exchange server. We have down the servers, internet is working fine. Error#OX800401ID, Any suggestions? ...

How do I exclude first pages in document for TOC
I want to exclude the first 3 pages from a table of contents. I do not know how to do this. Also I want to have some pages potrait and some pages landscape within the document. When I change one page from potrait to landscape they all change. How do I include dynamic references in a document. example. I have standard on page seven. I want to live reference (shortcut) to this standard from page 54 and page 183. Haven't be able to figure this out. Thanks for the help. On what are you basing the Table of Contents? If it is based no Heading Styles, you should not use...

Adding e-mail accounts to outllook
How the heck do I do this??? It say's MSN, YAHOO, or other. I would be using other, because I want to add my AOL mail. Is this possible? I tried, but couldn't get the correct server URL for AOL. Any suggestions? "cole" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4d1e01c3e449$48fcd2e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How the heck do I do this??? It say's MSN, YAHOO, or > other. I would be using other, because I want to add my > AOL mail. Is this possible? I tried, but couldn't get the > correct server URL for AOL. Any suggestions? No you can...

How do I increase the size of my ad in Publisher?
I'm new to Publisher, and I've created an ad, but when I send it or print it, it's far too small. How do I e-mail it so my recipient will see a readable ad? Or print it in a larger view? I've saved it as a PDF file but when I print it, the ad is only 2 incehs square and unreadable. Same thing if I send it in an e-mail. Help, please. Thanks. How about using a larger font. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pubscout" <pubscout@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E75AC44-DDC3-4D1D-9043-777A265A279D@microsoft.com... > I'm new to Publisher, and I...

Entourage 2008 crashes regularly, database damaged
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange On average about every two weeks, my Entourage 2008 crashes and I get an error message that tells my my database is damaged. Sometimes I see odd behavior, such as the Office Notifications no longer working; other times, everything looks fine except for the constant message telling me the database is damaged. <br><br>I've tried rebuilding the database, which is slow and frustrating, but often I still get the &quot;database damaged&quot; message after rebuilding. The...

Vista losing internet connection every now and then
I've recently started losing internet connection on my desktop pc which runs on Vista Ultimate. It started happening all of a sudden, without any changes to the system / nothing downloaded / installed etc. What happens it that the internet connection is lost and it cannot be retrieved unless I restart the computer. That's the only way it works so far. When I use ipconfig command at cmd prompt I see that there is no gateway address present when this symptom appears, meaning I can't even reach the modem. And what's also awkward is that the internet seems to work fin...

Switching forms crashes Access
Greetings: My application has a menu form that lets users jump to other forms in the database. Switching from one particular form back to the menu causes Access to crashes. If I close this form and return to the menu, it's fine. If I leave it open and ctrl+f6 back to the menu form, Access goes down hard. The application has several dozen forms, but only one (frmProjects) causes this problem. This is the only form that contains tabbed subforms. I removed the subforms one at a time and found that the 10th of 12 subforms (frmPayAppsOverview) was causing the problem. Then I began removing c...

Saving Word Document 05-28-10
Am using Word 2002 on XP Professional OS. Recently, when I have changed a document and clicked on the X to close, I am not receiving the option to save, not save or cancel and the document closes without saving any changes. I know I should save the document first & then close, but have used the X for many years & it is a hard habit to discard! Any ideas as to why this has suddenly started happening & is there a way to chnage the settings to get it back? ...

How to set-up HQ for at least 300 store connection?
Hi! I need to setup RMS HQ V 2.0 to connect with 300 RMS Store Ops V2.0 in a very near future. Does anyone here has that experience or at least know a partner that has similar experience??? If so, I need to seek your advise on proper setup. I am will to undergo training or counselling to whoever had similar experience or expertise. Thank you! Best Regards, Francis Reyes Francis, We don't have quite that many, but if you are interested in discussing some of the challenges of a large implementation like this, and some of the things that have helped us, please give Rick Feuling or...

Adding Contacts
Recently I tried to add a new contact and to my amazement and dismay the last name and first name have gotten switched. When I enter a first name it ends up in the lastname slot and when i enter a last name it ends up in ther first name slot. I am not sure how this happened or what to do about. Any suggestions would be appreciated. -- Johntwo Suggest you look at what setting you specified for the name field in question. We can't help without knowing to what field you are referring and what Outlook version you are using. Outlook is simply doing what you've told it to....

adding cells in a colomn
iam a new user to excel and i want to add up all the cells in a single row so from A1 through to A200. does anyone know a formula i can use to add these 200 cells up? thanks anyone. Dawn One way Place in say, B1: =SUM(A1:A200) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "mjd23" wrote: > iam a new user to excel and i want to add up all the cells in a single row so > from A1 through to A200. does anyone know a formula i can use to add these > 200 cells up? thanks anyone. > Dawn A1:A200 is a range of cells in Column A, not a single row. Rows ...

What is the right tool to use to write the documentation?
What is the best tool to use to write an operations manual? I have used Word and it is akward to wrap text around an imported picture. What is the best tool? Is it Publisher? I am taking screen prints from my application and pasting them into the document and then writing the instructions for the end user. Also what the best approach to capture screen prints and have the ability to customize the paste in picture. I'm think of initially copy the screen print into "Paint" and then using the tools there to cut what I need to drop into the operations manual. The best...