Cannot Update office

Version: 2008
Processor: intel

When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it
0
efrosini (1)

I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11.

"efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote:

> Version: 2008
> Processor: intel
>
> When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it

Both of you, see Error #1 here:
http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/install_update.html

OldMacUser wrote:
> I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11.
>
> "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote:
>

>> Version: 2008
>> Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
>> Processor: intel
>>
>> When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)