Can I update from Office 98 to Office X

Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac?

0
rock3951 (2)

I should of said upgrade from Office 98 to Office X for mac?

> From: Aggregates & Roadbuilding Magazine <rock@sympatico.ca>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office
> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:37:48 -0500
> Subject: Can I update from Office 98 to Office X
>
> Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac?

0
rock3951 (2)
1/14/2004 7:52:09 PM
According to the Mactopia site:

You can upgrade to Office v. X for Mac if you already own any of the
following products:

Office�98 Macintosh Edition
Entourage�2001 Special Edition
<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/officex/howtobuy/howtobuy.aspx?pid=st
andard>

Walt
http://www.basilweb.net
--
Email me at walt at basilweb dot net

Current setup:
Palm m515,
Apple iBook 700 Combo
640 Megs RAM, Mac OS X 10.3.2
MS Office:mac v.X SR1 10.1.5

On 1/14/04 12:52, in article BC2B0819.58B5%rock@sympatico.ca, "Aggregates &
Roadbuilding Magazine" <rock@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I should of said upgrade from Office 98 to Office X for mac?
>
>> From: Aggregates & Roadbuilding Magazine <rock@sympatico.ca>
>> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office
>> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:37:48 -0500
>> Subject: Can I update from Office 98 to Office X
>>
>> Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac?

As you can see here, Office 98 is a qualified product for special upgrade
pricing on Office X.
<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/howtobuy.aspx?pid=upgrade#officex>

If you have a machine running OS X that meets the system requirements for
Office X (G3 processor, 128 MB RAM, 75 MB HD space, CD-ROM drive, monitor
that supports thousands of colors and 640x480 resolution), you should have
no problem running Office X.  However, remember that a more powerful machine
will run Office X more pleasantly.

Keep in mind that if you buy Office X now, you will get Office 2004 free!
<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg>

On 1/14/04 1:52 PM, in article BC2B0819.58B5%rock@sympatico.ca, "Aggregates
& Roadbuilding Magazine" <rock@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I should of said upgrade from Office 98 to Office X for mac?
>
>> From: Aggregates & Roadbuilding Magazine <rock@sympatico.ca>
>> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office
>> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:37:48 -0500
>> Subject: Can I update from Office 98 to Office X
>>
>> Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac?

--
Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac)
PowerPoint FAQ featuring PowerPoint:mac: <http://www.pptfaq.com/>

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Online prices updating quit
It is no longer available as a choice... only manual updating of prices is now available. Anyone know how to get it back? I already removed and reinstalled program (2004 Deluxe). Could it be corrupted .mny file? In microsoft.public.money, david_b2 wrote: >It is no longer available as a choice... only manual updating of prices is >now available. Anyone know how to get it back? I already removed and >reinstalled program (2004 Deluxe). Could it be corrupted .mny file? Help->About->OnlineServicesPolicy and Help->About->LicenseAgreement (section 2. DESCRIPTION OF ...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Money 2006 not updating properly
My bank, Bank One, was purchased by Chase, and until recently maintained a separate identity. My Money 2006 listed all my accounts with Bank One, and updated my records regularly. Now Bank One has merged completely, and all accounts are Chase accounts. Money has created a new Chase account which lists only transactions since Bank One was converted to Chase, and I need to merge everything into one account. How do I do that? Thanks, Terry Hi Terry, Very simple process. 1. click on the account list, then click on manage online services on the left under common tasks. 2. click on ban...

repetitive windows update
Despite my Outlook 2007 is correctly installed and working, from several days I am receiving KB980376 security update, that is unable to install as "unable to find the related product". Any idea on how to stop this bothering routine ? I tryed to install manually with Windows XP Pro safe install : no result! Thanks Manlio ...

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Start background thread when a UI button is clicked, and Update UI button from background thread
I was asked these questions during a technical interview: 1) When the user clicks on a button on the form and that invokes a lot of heavy-duty calculations, what would you do? My answer: I would use "BeginInvoke" to start a background worker thread to do the heavy-duty calculations, in order to avoid blocking the main UI thread. Then he asked, "What does 'BeginInvoke' do"? I said it was a .NET pattern to start a background thread from a UI thread. Did I get it right? 2) Why can't you simply update a button on the UI thread from a background ...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

several problems with windows update and WMDC
I installed WDMC and now i have to run this following update: Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support but after I hit install the system is showing me this error: Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support Installation date: ‎11/‎30/‎2009 12:54 PM Error details: Code 80070103 Update type: Recommended can somebody tell me what to do with this error? AL Hello Al, Run Windows Update manually & "hide" the update. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952032> -=- &q...

Office 2010 under Windows 7
Hi all, I just installed Office 2010 as an update to Office 2007 on Windows 7 64-bit professional edition. Office 2010 works quite fine, however there is something wrong with file associations. Whenever I open an office document I end up getting a dialog that tells me it will prepare installation of Office 2007 instead of opening the document in 2010. So far I tried to reset the file associations in the explorer to the newly installed Office version. Unfortunately that does not change anything. Can somebody tell me how to fix this issue? Thanks, Thomas There are Office...

Can not archive

Running simple business using office
Hi, I'm a student and have begun selling some books on amazon. I wanted to develop my business process skills so see it as running a small business. I want to use office to store my 'inventory,' transactions, generate simple invoices and perform some simple analysis e.g. how much i made in a month. (I have student edition with excel and word) I want to keep one data source from which I can perform these tasks. I've got a lot of programming experience but its more from a business process perspective i'm interested. e.g. the best way to store and manipulate the data. I would ...