Call in?

Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their
copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks.
0
asdf5176 (41)

Ming <asdf@asdf.com> wrote:

> Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their
> copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks.

Nope. We're not using Windoze :->>>
This version does not require activation.

Corentin
--
 - Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) -

(MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp
Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR
0
crasmen (67)

Covered Call Options
Hello all, I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is inputing the option symbol, and choosing the transaction "Sell to Open" then when I go to expire the option I try to do a Sell to Close. However it does not seem to work? Also what happens if instead of expired I has the position assigned? how would I account for that? Thank you. Shhhh In microsoft.public.money, Shhhh wrote: > >I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft >Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is...

Call in?
Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Ming <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: > Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their > copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Nope. We're not using Windoze :->>> This version does not require activation. Corentin -- - Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) - (MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR ...

Call center tracking and reporting
Anyone use CRM 4.0 for call tracking? Our Sales/Marketing is set up. Now I need to decide how to most efficiently customize CRM 4.0 for our company's call tracking portion. Can someone send me a link to information? thanks ...

telephone calls
when placing a telephone call using outlook, everything works fine except I can't hear the person i am talking to. They can hear me find. When I use a telephone program not associated with outlook every thing works great. can someone help ...

Calling Macro
Hi All, I have macro like this sub unique() '''''''' '''''''' Counter_item = 0 For Each Item In nodups counter_item = counter_item + 1 bic_var = Item Call Ps_Match Next Item end sub I have another macro Sub Ps_Match() ''''' ''''' If counter_item <= 1 Then call another_macro() end if end sub In the first macro i am declaring counter_item equals to 1. In my second macro i need to call that number. At the to of the module put: Public Counter_I...

Workflow -Assembly Call
How does add subtract in the Workflow>> assembly call works. I do understand that ypu can write your own custom workflows, register it and then call them from here, but I am pretty confused with the existing functionality. workflows can call other workflows workflows can also call a method in a .net assembly. ie you could write a piece of code in c# or vb.net and then have the workflow call your code. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "SAM" <SAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE...

Async calls to WebService in MFC
Hey guys, I use a webservice over the net which is scripted in VB.Net. This web service receives a username and a password and returns a string structure with multiples infos. If the string is empty, I had the wrong username and/or password. Pretty simple isn't? Ok now the problem is a bit more complex. I'm using an MFC client to connect to these web services, and since they're on the internet, there's a delay between sending the data and receiving an answer. I don't know really how I can tell me client to "wait for the string". The wrapper MFC created for the w...

Invalid procedure call or argument?
Hello All This is a re-post of a problem I posted a while ago, but to which I got no suggestions: hopefully I'll be more lucky this time!? I have the following code in a Private Sub: If InStr([ResponseXML], "element") > 0 Then errorfield = "Invalid " & Mid([ResponseXML], InStr([ResponseXML], "element"), InStr(InStr(InStr([ResponseXML], "element"), [ResponseXML], "'") + 1, [ResponseXML], "'") - InStr([ResponseXML], "element") + 1) Else .... Most of the time this works fine, but for some...

Unable to get DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in windows 7
I am trying to add an initial vidpn topology by implementing the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in the WDDM miniport driver. But starting from windows 7 i am unable to get the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn function call from dxgkrnl.After searching through the MSDN documentation i found out that the function is deprecated starting from windows 7. msdn link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee220395.aspx According to msdn "On a computer running Windows 7, the display mode manager (DMM) determines an appropriate VidPN topology to apply using VidPN history d...

Where to call SetWindowPos
In my SDI, can I place the following in CMainFrame::OnCreate( )? Or is there a better place? // ensure window opens on top when called by other applications, esp. the installer SetWindowPos(&wndTopMost, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE); Note that wndTopMost really means it is always on top and can never have another app come on top of it. So wndTopMost is often a poor choice. SetWindowPos would not be the best choice here; SetForegroundWindow would be better. joe On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:04:00 -0400, "SteveR" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote: >...

World Wide Calling! Unlimited Incoming Calls.
New virtual access anywhere technology lets you call anyone, anywhere in the world, from any phone! Access: http://pt.telextreme.com/743499 ...

Call out to detect attaching files
Hi All, Is there a method to write a callout to detect file uploads. i knoe that when i file is uploading it's going to annotation entity. i have written preupdate and postupdate methods to track this. but when i add a file the event doesn't get fired and doesn't indicate the changes. later if i do a change to the note then i'm able to see the changes. can anyone tell me the reason... Thanks, Charith On Aug 7, 2:34 am, Charith <Char...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Is there a method to write a callout to detect file uploads. i knoe tha...

How do I do something called "track and change" in Publisher?
How do I do something called "track and change" in Publisher? thepantheistsboots wrote: > How do I do something called "track and change" in Publisher? You don't, there is no such feature. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

OnKeyDown not called for VK_DOWN or VK_RIGHT but is called for others.
In my Dialog App on Win98 VC6 MFC, my OnKey is not called for VK_DOWN or VK_RIGHT but is called for others including VK_UP and VK_LEFT. Here is a portion of the Spy++ Log (I inserted blank lines to separate the key events). What could be causing this strange behavior? TIA Harvey ----- Spy Log: <00034> 0000030C P WM_KEYDOWN nVirtKey:'C' cRepeat:1 ScanCode:2E fExtended:0 fAltDown:0 fRepeat:0 fUp:0 <00035> 0000030C S WM_GETDLGCODE <00036> 0000030C R WM_GETDLGCODE fuDlgCode:0000 <00037> 0000030C P WM_CHAR chCharCode:'c' (99) cRepeat:1 ScanCode:2E fExtended:...

Call to a project from a MFC
Hello all, On the one hand I developped a MFC application (compile and execution ok). On the other hand I developped C++/C/Fortran routines (compile and execution ok). Now I would like to call, from the MFC application (e.g. on a click event), the routines. At first, I had problem with the precompiled header, and I solved it by entering "Project Settings, and not /Yu"stdafx.h" " for all non-MFC files. Now I got the following error : dfor.lib (DFORMAIN.OBJ) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MAIN__. I had a look at the FAQ and especially at (http://www.m...

LAST CALL to LUKE M
May I, please, have your E-Mai address ? I asked for it right beyond one of your replies, somewhere in this, or previous, page - but got nothing in return. If you don't want me to have it - just let me know - hereunder. Thanks, Micky micky-a<at>tapuz.co.il ...

My app calling API NetMessageBufferSend doesn't work recently!
Hi, I have an API call problem in VC6 to ask you for help. I wrote a LAN application to send pop up message between PCs in LAN as command "net send" does. I called Platform SDK API NetMessageBufferSend in my VC program: ....... success = NetMessageBufferSend( NULL, //pszServerName, wszMsgTo, wszMsgFrom, (LPBYTE)wszMsg, dwLen*2); ....... The wszMsgTo parameter is an unicode string for string such as "192.168.0.x". In fact, it worked fine some days ago while it fails to send message now. The return value "success" is 2273 NERR_NameNotFound. To my s...

Calling a web service from MFC
Hi fellows, How do I call a web service from an MFC application? This is something I'd like to do without bringing .NET into the picture, if possible. Thanks in advanced for any pointers. On Jun 23, 9:20=A0am, "Eddie Paz" <drp...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi fellows, > > How do I call a web service from an MFC application? This is something I'= d > like to do without bringing .NET into the picture, if possible. > > Thanks in advanced for any pointers. I don't know of WebServices library for MFC specifically, but I think that A...

call flow
I'm looking for help with illustrating call flow through a large call center. Does anyone have a template I can use or any other help? call center flow tends to be pretty industry/function specific, and everyone wants to sell you their expertise in how it might be done.... try here for a university case study http://www.mark.umd.edu/~clay/OITACD_files/OITACD.htm al "Herbert" <hnmaddox@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:41FCDFF3-BA6C-4553-AC57-5847F38B9A1E@microsoft.com... > I'm looking for help with illustrating call flow through a large call > center. &...

Phone Call
Is there are way to change the Call Initiator on a batch of phone call activities? When Leads are reassigned the activities are reassigned but the Call Initiator field remains set to value of the phone call creator. ...

Calling all Excel Guru's Help!!!
Ok Fellas here's one for you to get your teeth into! - I'm exporting an Excel template from Microsoft great plains (back office) into excel, the template is for address labels so all the formatting is set up in macros, the template is a centrally stored file so that all our accounts users use the same template. the problem I have is that 1 of the users end print from excel spills onto 2 pages, all the settings are the same for layout -dpi - paper size - tray selection, basically ive mirrored the settings of all the other machines and they are all fine except this "problem ...

How to call CreateInstance?
Hello! I need to call IClassFactory::CreateInstance to create a new IPersistMessage instance. In my MAPI form server exe code (I'm using MFC): Where do I get the IClassFactory pointer from? Eric I think this article may help you get started. It's a little dated, but still valid. http://www.pluralsight.com/articlecontent/cpprep0198.htm Tom "Eric" <bauersachs@kull.ch.cuthere.nospam.me.com> wrote in message news:O9Ff$KKQHHA.4364@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello! I need to call IClassFactory::CreateInstance to create a new > IPersistMessage instance. In my...

SetWaitableTimer/SetTimer call back is not getting called
I have created a worker thread using CreateThread() function. I created a Timer Event using CreateWaitableTimer. I set the timer event using SetWaitableTimer and I include a call back function to be called when the timer expired. However, I do not hit the call back function. Is there any special code I need to add for this? Here is the snippet from my code. void CreateSTEventsAndThreads() { DWORD IDThread; stThreadEvents[0] = CreateEvent(NULL, FALSE, FALSE, NULL); timerEvent = CreateWaitableTimer(NULL, FALSE, "WaitableTimer"); stThreadHandle = CreateThread(NULL, 0,...

How to keep a Variable alive after a Call to Sub Routine
XL 2003 Placed Public TextVar As Variant at beginning of Module Dim TextVar as Variant (in 1st proceedure) Then Dim TextVar as Variant (in 2nd proceedure) Then Dim TextVar as Variant (in both proceedures) "TextVar" is is set with 400+ Text characters and carries that value until the "End Sub" of the 2nd procedure. When I attempt to use TextVar in the 1st Procedure, its value is "Empty" Yes, I know about the 255 limit for Strings is it also true for Variants? Is that limit blowing my variable? If so, is there a workaround? Thanks, Dennis ...

API call to turn off monitor
I want to turn off the monitor from within my application through a WIN32 API call when a user presses a button. Is there any specific call(s) to do this? What this will do is set the timeout for the monitor to 1 second SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETLOWPOWERTIMEOUT,1,0,0); The tricky part would be setting it back to whatever it is set to once it comes back, or else it will keep turning off after 1 second. AliR. "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96F3E562-E18D-4EFE-8951-484B17BB1C44@microsoft.com... > I want to turn off the monitor from withi...